CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JohnSC
Legalman72
gotrice?
Gamecocks1137
Cockypantherfan
b381l
Flameout12
GamecockNeal
rioninusc
GregoryHouse
Offense Analysis dri (1236)
The Climb: 1. DL bet (884)
under the lights vs (723)
USC Signs 10 year, 7 (550)
9/27 Presser (421)
Rolling Stone Magazi (362)
Pictures stretching (315)
Banner lights (308)
Regarding the offens (224)
CFB: Texas A&M @ (115)
Offense Analysis drive by
Banner lights
***I Am Iron [Wo]man - Go
Running Back
Spurrier's End Summary
Spurrier inherited a good
Carolina Coliseum Project
2017 - Aaron Sterling
Don't Underestimate Texas
CWM Please Someone Get Hi


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2015, 05:14 PM   #1
Garnetnblack99
Banned
 
Garnetnblack99's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SC
Posts: 399
CockyCash: 5500
Garnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot material
Default Question for CoverTwo and other recruiting gurus

For years on this board (and others), we have been told that SC simply can't recruit with Bama, FSU, LSU, UGA, etc.

We have been told that it just isn't going to happen and it isn't because of our coaching staff, etc. That it has to do with so many other things and that SC simply can't recruit with those guys.

For example, the recruiting base of a place like UGA and the schools in Florida. We have been told that SC just can't compete because they don't have the talent pool of some of these big time programs.

We have been told that if we can stay somewhere around 15th or so in recruiting, that we will be ok and have a shot as long as our coaches develop the talent.

Now here is the thing. I have always agreed with this. I have always been one to defend this line of thinking. It makes pretty good sense to me. I mean just Atlanta has has as many players as we have in our entire state (something like that). So my comments above are not meant as a slam against Cover Two, etc in any way. I have always agreed with this idea.

But now……. I have a question…….


How in the hell is Clemson doing it??
Garnetnblack99 is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:26 PM   #2
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take
 
ConwayGamecock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Conway, SC
Posts: 13,822
CockyCash: 380
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

I can't stand all the "how is Clemson recruiting so well" threads and posts on this site. Makes me sick. Why not start threads like "how is Clemson such a great program to go to" - "how is Dabo Swinney such an awesome head coach" - "how is clemson such a utopian place for people to go to college at" - "how is Clemson So great awesome great awesome so great so great so great!!!!!"



Makes me sick.....



ConwayGamecock is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:30 PM   #3
Garnetnblack99
Banned
 
Garnetnblack99's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SC
Posts: 399
CockyCash: 5500
Garnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConwayGamecock View Post
I can't stand all the "how is Clemson recruiting so well" threads and posts on this site. Makes me sick. Why not start threads like "how is Clemson such a great program to go to" - "how is Dabo Swinney such an awesome head coach" - "how is clemson such a utopian place for people to go to college at" - "how is Clemson So great awesome great awesome so great so great so great!!!!!"



Makes me sick.....




I am sorry that it makes you sick. But I post it for a reason. Clemson is in our state and they are an ACC school.

As I stated above, we have always been told that we simply can't recruit with the big boys because of geography, talent pool of high school players, etc.

So I just don't understand how Clemson is able to do it then. If we can't, then how is it that they can? Remember, this isn't simply about differences in coaching staffs. Many of the recruiting experts on this site have said that we can't recruit with the top schools because of other factors (geography, etc like I have already mentioned)

It isn't about any admiration for Clemson. It could be XYZ University for all I care. It is about the fact that they are in the same state as us and they are getting it done recruiting when we have been told that it isn't possible.
Garnetnblack99 is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:34 PM   #4
Master Bedroom
Household Name
 
Master Bedroom's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Upstairs
Posts: 7,167
CockyCash: 500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnetnblack99 View Post
I am sorry that it makes you sick. But I post it for a reason. Clemson is in our state and they are an ACC school.

As I stated above, we have always been told that we simply can't recruit with the big boys because of geography, talent pool of high school players, etc.

So I just don't understand how Clemson is able to do it then. If we can't, then how is it that they can? Remember, this isn't simply about differences in coaching staffs. Many of the recruiting experts on this site have said that we can't recruit with the top schools because of other factors (geography, etc like I have already mentioned)

It isn't about any admiration for Clemson. It could be XYZ University for all I care. It is about the fact that they are in the same state as us and they are getting it done recruiting when we have been told that it isn't possible.
He probably said that because these stupid threads pop up every year. Is this your first year following recruiting?
Master Bedroom is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:35 PM   #5
Lonnie
Band
 
Lonnie's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Third Stone from the Sun
Posts: 8,743
CockyCash: 500
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnetnblack99 View Post
But now……. I have a question…….


How in the hell is Clemson doing it??
You're asking the wrong people. Redirect your question to Mike Bellamy



and Kenneth Page...

__________________
"As a player, you get paid when you win." - Coach Will Muschamp

Lonnie is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:36 PM   #6
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart
 
The Yancey's Avatar
 
Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Sunshinny Florida
Posts: 25,156
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

I smell tater troll. You say that you have been told this crap but you don't say by whom. You say that you have been told this for years but, whoa, you just joined CT a few weeks back in November. Nice try but FAIL.
__________________
Order Of The Spur

I miss Old Cocky Talk


The Yancey is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:36 PM   #7
MisterClowney
Banned
 
MisterClowney's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Nashville
Posts: 2,870
CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

This year is nothing new. It's been this way for years. The ratings gap has been much higher in some years. We usually have coaches who are able to scout recruits differently and find gems.
MisterClowney is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:38 PM   #8
Garnetnblack99
Banned
 
Garnetnblack99's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SC
Posts: 399
CockyCash: 5500
Garnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
He probably said that because these stupid threads pop up every year. Is this your first year following recruiting?
Obviously it isn't my first year following recruiting since I said that C2 and others (uscbaseball, etc) have said in the past that we simply can't recruit with the big programs. And then I gave the reasons why.

This has been stated on this board by the recruiting experts for many years now. It isn't something I am making up. And by staff guys at other websites. That SC simply isn't going to recruit in the top 5 or so because geography, etc will not allow it.

But yet Clemson is doing it?

So if you think my post is stupid, then you tell me how it is BOTH possible for Clemson to do and NOT POSSIBLE for SC to do it?
Garnetnblack99 is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:40 PM   #9
Lonnie
Band
 
Lonnie's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Third Stone from the Sun
Posts: 8,743
CockyCash: 500
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnetnblack99 View Post
So if you think my post is stupid, then you tell me how it is BOTH possible for Clemson to do and NOT POSSIBLE for SC to do it?
..

Quote:
"Why is it that during recruiting season they sign all the great players, but when it comes time to play the game, we have all the great players? I don't understand that. What happens to them?" - Steve Spurrier
__________________
"As a player, you get paid when you win." - Coach Will Muschamp

Lonnie is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:41 PM   #10
Garnetnblack99
Banned
 
Garnetnblack99's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SC
Posts: 399
CockyCash: 5500
Garnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

haha, I am not a "tater." That is ridiculous. I have been on this board for years, just under a different screen name in past.

And I don't think C2 would say I am a "tater" for saying what I said. He has said those things. I am not making them up. Like I said, I have agreed with him. I hope C2 responds. He has said that we can't recruit with top schools in the past because of the reasons I have posted. I don't think he is going to be offended by anything I have said. There have been lengthy discussions on this before when our classes are ranked somewhere around #12 to #15. C2 and others have said that is about the best we are going to do overall.

So I am wondering how Clemson does it. That is a fair question.
Garnetnblack99 is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:44 PM   #11
Garnetnblack99
Banned
 
Garnetnblack99's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SC
Posts: 399
CockyCash: 5500
Garnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

Lonnie,

You are missing the point. This isn't about who is better on the field between us and Clemson. This isn't about which team does more with the talent they have.

It is that recruiting experts have told us that SC can't recruit with the big schools. That it simply isn't going to happen.

But Clemson is doing it. How is that?

It is a legitimate question.
Garnetnblack99 is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:45 PM   #12
Master Bedroom
Household Name
 
Master Bedroom's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Upstairs
Posts: 7,167
CockyCash: 500
Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnetnblack99 View Post
haha, I am not a "tater." That is ridiculous. I have been on this board for years, just under a different screen name in past.

And I don't think C2 would say I am a "tater" for saying what I said. He has said those things. I am not making them up. Like I said, I have agreed with him. I hope C2 responds. He has said that we can't recruit with top schools in the past because of the reasons I have posted.

So I am wondering how Clemson does it. That is a fair question.
We have had very similar recruiting classes the last 4 years so I don't understand why you think clemson is doing "it". We had another comparable class this year before the recent events that changed that. They always get big recruits under dabo, it's nothing new. I'll wait until the recruiting period is over to start freaking out about that too
Master Bedroom is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:49 PM   #13
RoosterBooster
1st Team All-SEC
 
RoosterBooster's Avatar
 


Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,525
CockyCash: 100500
RoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot materialRoosterBooster is USC mascot material
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnetnblack99 View Post
For years on this board (and others), we have been told that SC simply can't recruit with Bama, FSU, LSU, UGA, etc.

We have been told that it just isn't going to happen and it isn't because of our coaching staff, etc. That it has to do with so many other things and that SC simply can't recruit with those guys.

For example, the recruiting base of a place like UGA and the schools in Florida. We have been told that SC just can't compete because they don't have the talent pool of some of these big time programs.

We have been told that if we can stay somewhere around 15th or so in recruiting, that we will be ok and have a shot as long as our coaches develop the talent.

Now here is the thing. I have always agreed with this. I have always been one to defend this line of thinking. It makes pretty good sense to me. I mean just Atlanta has has as many players as we have in our entire state (something like that). So my comments above are not meant as a slam against Cover Two, etc in any way. I have always agreed with this idea.

But now……. I have a question…….


How in the hell is Clemson doing it??
I think you are omitting the word consistently from the explanations the posters have given in the past.
__________________
I HATE ORANGE
RoosterBooster is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:52 PM   #14
sunbeam
Banned
 
sunbeam's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: blahtown
Posts: 668
CockyCash: 500
sunbeam rules the CockPitsunbeam rules the CockPitsunbeam rules the CockPitsunbeam rules the CockPitsunbeam rules the CockPitsunbeam rules the CockPitsunbeam rules the CockPitsunbeam rules the CockPitsunbeam rules the CockPitsunbeam rules the CockPitsunbeam rules the CockPit
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Bedroom View Post
We have had very similar recruiting classes the last 4 years so I don't understand why you think clemson is doing "it". We had another comparable class this year before the recent events that changed that. They always get big recruits under dabo, it's nothing new. I'll wait until the recruiting period is over to start freaking out about that too
Not sure about defensive line, but they dwarfed our offensive line recruiting this year, getting a number of guys signed that we recruited directly with them for.

I think they have done very well on defensive line as well, though I haven't looked at their commitments in while.

And the line positions are pretty much the only things we have been recruiting better than them the past few years.

In case you hadn't noticed they not only seem to trend up in recruiting every year, they are getting quality linemen now too.

Whatever they are doing is working when it comes to recruiting.
sunbeam is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:53 PM   #15
COCKDIESEL
Could've been a Contender
 
COCKDIESEL's Avatar
 
Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Pine Ridge
Posts: 8,450
CockyCash: 57380000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnetnblack99 View Post
haha, I am not a "tater." That is ridiculous. I have been on this board for years, just under a different screen name in past.

And I don't think C2 would say I am a "tater" for saying what I said. He has said those things. I am not making them up. Like I said, I have agreed with him. I hope C2 responds. He has said that we can't recruit with top schools in the past because of the reasons I have posted. I don't think he is going to be offended by anything I have said. There have been lengthy discussions on this before when our classes are ranked somewhere around #12 to #15. C2 and others have said that is about the best we are going to do overall.

So I am wondering how Clemson does it. That is a fair question.
I don't believe you, what was your previous screen name?
__________________
COCKDIESEL is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:54 PM   #16
GCocks#1
Recruit
 
GCocks#1's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 139
CockyCash: 500
GCocks#1 has feathers coming inGCocks#1 has feathers coming inGCocks#1 has feathers coming in
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

Clemson typically gets 1 or 2 5 star guys and that inflates your ranking quite a bit depending on if its a QB, WR etc. The problem is we tend to have just as good a class with 4*'s and 3*s sprinkled in that develop into good players. Clemson goes after speed guys and they always have but they don't always pan out. As bad as I hate to say it Dabo recruits the Hell out of these guys and fills them with whatever and they buy it. Long answer but if you are in the top 25 in Recruiting your doing a good job because a third of your recruits probably won't pan out anyway.
GCocks#1 is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:55 PM   #17
Lonnie
Band
 
Lonnie's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Third Stone from the Sun
Posts: 8,743
CockyCash: 500
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garnetnblack99 View Post
But Clemson is doing it. How is that?

It is a legitimate question.
And I answered it with my first post...
__________________
"As a player, you get paid when you win." - Coach Will Muschamp

Lonnie is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 05:56 PM   #18
5lbYardcock
Starter
 
5lbYardcock's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Isle of Palms, SC
Posts: 1,362
CockyCash: 500
5lbYardcock rules the CockPit5lbYardcock rules the CockPit5lbYardcock rules the CockPit5lbYardcock rules the CockPit5lbYardcock rules the CockPit5lbYardcock rules the CockPit5lbYardcock rules the CockPit5lbYardcock rules the CockPit5lbYardcock rules the CockPit5lbYardcock rules the CockPit5lbYardcock rules the CockPit
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

They recruit more urban kids that have tractors than we do.
__________________
"We own the next 102 years of football against Clemscum" Pound
5lbYardcock is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 06:02 PM   #19
Garnetnblack99
Banned
 
Garnetnblack99's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SC
Posts: 399
CockyCash: 5500
Garnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot materialGarnetnblack99 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCocks#1 View Post
Clemson typically gets 1 or 2 5 star guys and that inflates your ranking quite a bit depending on if its a QB, WR etc. The problem is we tend to have just as good a class with 4*'s and 3*s sprinkled in that develop into good players. Clemson goes after speed guys and they always have but they don't always pan out. As bad as I hate to say it Dabo recruits the Hell out of these guys and fills them with whatever and they buy it. Long answer but if you are in the top 25 in Recruiting your doing a good job because a third of your recruits probably won't pan out anyway.
But they aren't just recruiting skill guys anymore. In fact, that was why I posted in the first place.

Clemson just picked up a commitment today from Christian Wilkins. He is a BIG TIME DT. 4 Star and JC Shurburtt just tweeted that he should be a 5 star.

Here is the kicker though. He is out of Connecticut. And on 247sports, his Crystal Ball predictions were as follows.. 81% Penn State, 16% Ohio State, and 3% Notre Dame.

Yet, he commits to Clemson today when not one 247sports guy predicted him to go there.

Their offensive line and defensive line class is unbelievable.

So I am sincerely wanting C2's opinion on how they are doing it.
Garnetnblack99 is offline  
Old 01-05-2015, 06:03 PM   #20
Lindsay2614
Walk On
 
Lindsay2614's Avatar
 
Male

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Augusta SC
Posts: 93
CockyCash: 500
Lindsay2614 has feathers coming inLindsay2614 has feathers coming in
Default Re: Question for Cover Two and other recruiting gurus

Hell, I agree with OP question?
Lindsay2614 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Provided by SLB Development