CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
COCKYTALKIN
gamecockgal
MWard
Spurticus
uscjeremynca
75CarolinaFan
B-G
sanford
TheUniversityofSC
Cockypantherfan
Top 10 Reasons Why T (2169)
Sidney Rice Retiring (1727)
SOS Dominating SEC M (459)
Bonefish Grill (452)
What Are The Most Im (382)
Places to eat in Con (303)
Tenn vs WVU in Charl (302)
This Song is the F'i (294)
FAIRGROUNDS PARKING (198)
George Harrison Memo (182)
Texags
Kansas to invest $75 mill
Missing that annual relea
Places To Eat In Beufort
Sidney Rice Retiring From
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Official WWE Thread
NFL Evaluations of underc
Rory Anderson Questionabl
Jaguars Justin Blackmon A

Old 03-02-2014, 02:42 PM   #1
jpeck
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
jpeck is sharpening his clawsjpeck is sharpening his clawsjpeck is sharpening his clawsjpeck is sharpening his claws
Default Read this about clemsux's sportsmanship

http://firejackleggett.blogspot.com/

I am glad they educated me about my school. Not
jpeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:31 PM   #2
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material
Default Re: Read this about clemsux's sportsmanship

The most dysfunctional fanbase in history...

"I want to bitch and complain about USC and I'll call my website "Fire Jack Leggett"...

Classic
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:59 PM   #3
roosterdude21
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 317
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Their campus does look like an asylum
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:19 PM   #4
taylorssc
Game MVP

Male

taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

The Clemson University... what a joke. I guess that's to keep people from thinking he's talking about the other college in Clempson.
taylorssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:28 PM   #5
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Wow. Those are some of the most blatant lies I have ever seen.

COCKDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:30 PM   #6
6pack
Walk On

Male

6pack has feathers coming in6pack has feathers coming in

Every time I hear we're playing CU, I get hopeful and think it's Colorado University because then it would actually be a challenge for us. They are THE CU after all.
6pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:38 PM   #7
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

He only created the blog after USC beat Clemson in the first 2 games, lmao.....he clearly has an agenda with it....
Old 03-02-2014, 04:47 PM   #8
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

The tater that wrote that is named Tommy Kelly, tater tommy.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:10 PM   #9
fbvolpb89
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
fbvolpb89 has feathers coming infbvolpb89 has feathers coming infbvolpb89 has feathers coming in

ha nice. I just think it's funny how some Clemson fans always act all high and mighty like they have so much class and sportsmanship. We've been hearing that a lot over the past 5 years when we've beat them (that is like their consolation when losing). Now a ton of them are talking about starting fights, and screw sportsmanship. Soo which one is it...?

Also i never really got the whole idea bout calling the other fan base a bunch of hicks or inbreeds. Both fan bases are spread out through the whole state and nearly everyone has friends or family on the other side. So realistically neither fan base is that much different from the other. The only real difference right now is that Clemson fans aren't used to consistently losing and many haven't figured out how to deal with it.
Old 03-02-2014, 05:18 PM   #10
scfanz
Starter

Male

scfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPitscfanz rules the CockPit

What a sad, tortured little man.
scfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:08 AM   #11
GarnetnBad
Remember The Fade!

Male

GarnetnBad has hatched from the shell

The only reason Clemson has a nationally ranked program is because if Jack's ability to get kids into ugly ass Russell Jerseys and skin tight pants. I think Clemson should be careful what they wish for. Once he's gone they may not even be close to good for quite some time.

"I wouldn't sell my bike for all the money in the world. Not for a hundred million, trillion, billion dollars!"

-P.W. Herman
GarnetnBad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:15 AM   #12
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetnBad View Post
The only reason Clemson has a nationally ranked program is because if Jack's ability to get kids into ugly ass Russell Jerseys and skin tight pants. I think Clemson should be careful what they wish for. Once he's gone they may not even be close to good for quite some time.
I'll be honest...It would not surprise me one bit to see them go after Monte at CofC when Jack is gone. Monte would be crazy to turn it down. A good, young coach like Monte would be just what they need.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:22 PM   #13
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCBatgirl21 View Post
I'll be honest...It would not surprise me one bit to see them go after Monte at CofC when Jack is gone. Monte would be crazy to turn it down. A good, young coach like Monte would be just what they need.
A lot of the fans want them to go after Corbin or O'Sullivan...but I just don't see that happening.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:33 PM   #14
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
A lot of the fans want them to go after Corbin or O'Sullivan...but I just don't see that happening.
I don't see either of those two leaving an SEC school to go to an ACC school. They will need to get a small college guy like Monte to take over.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:54 PM   #15
GarnetnBad
Remember The Fade!

Male

GarnetnBad has hatched from the shell

Monte would make sense for them but who knows if they will be smart enough to go after him when the time comes.

"I wouldn't sell my bike for all the money in the world. Not for a hundred million, trillion, billion dollars!"

-P.W. Herman
GarnetnBad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 12:59 PM   #16
pimpingamecock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
pimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeck View Post
http://firejackleggett.blogspot.com/

I am glad they educated me about my school. Not
Honestly I think even Clemson fans would think this dude is an idiot.
pimpingamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 02:15 PM   #17
boness
Recruit

Male

boness has feathers coming inboness has feathers coming inboness has feathers coming in

CU fan is shortsighted. We all remember when 5 yrs into the SS run at SC his record was ordinary. He ws the same coach then as he ws at FL and in later seasons at SC. Leggett is an excellent coach. Baseball seasons are looooong.
Bet if the CU team turns in an strong overall season this same blogger will be singing his praises.
boness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 03:01 PM   #18
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Quote:
The Mission here at the Fire Jack Leggett blog is not just to point fingers and place blame at the head coach at The Clemson University.
It goes downhill from there.
Old 03-03-2014, 06:40 PM   #19
AllInAllTheTime11
Walk On

Male

AllInAllTheTime11 has hatched from the shell

Hey guys, I'm Tater Tommy. I appreciate the love you've shown me. :)

You guys are truly who I strive to appeal to.
AllInAllTheTime11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:42 PM   #20
AllInAllTheTime11
Walk On

Male

AllInAllTheTime11 has hatched from the shell

I understand my first couple of posts had plenty of gramatical errors but I assure you they've been straightened up on the later posts. It's hard to write properly with steam bellowing out of your ears.
AllInAllTheTime11 is offline   Reply With Quote