CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
El Cid Ranger
GarnetSwarm1990
taylorssc
WeStillOwnUSC
USCNowAndForever
gamecockgal
SC Sandlapper
Gamecocks1137
Regalcock
Acockolypse Now
Interesting quotes f (2067)
Have you ever been s (1283)
Tennessee Offense Br (812)
Key for 2015 defense (769)
Women's Team Ranked (511)
This season and recr (441)
Skai Moore out for U (435)
Lebron makes Clevela (342)
SEC Coaches Dress Up (235)
For all the uniform (191)
Skai Moore out for UT
2016 - Jovan Kinlaw
Uniforms for Tenn
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Have you ever been so wro
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
We're going to the NCAA T
Season Tickets
Key for 2015 defense
Women's Team Ranked #2 In

Old 05-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #1
scfan2001
I'm comin for u

Male

CockyCash: 200
scfan2001 is crowing loudlyscfan2001 is crowing loudlyscfan2001 is crowing loudlyscfan2001 is crowing loudlyscfan2001 is crowing loudlyscfan2001 is crowing loudlyscfan2001 is crowing loudlyscfan2001 is crowing loudlyscfan2001 is crowing loudlyscfan2001 is crowing loudlyscfan2001 is crowing loudly
Default psychics

anyone ever been to one before? if so, share your experience with us.
scfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 08:34 PM   #2
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Re: psychics

I have known many gifted psychics, or intuitive readers. Cassadega is not to far from me. A good friend of mine is an extraordinarily gifted healer. I watched her remove a large birthmark from a child simply by laying her hands on it. The doctors had said that it was too dangerous to try to surgically help. I have a chronic illness. I check on the severity of it with blood tests every 3 months. She did her hands thing with me. The next week my lab work came back completely normal for the first time in a decade.
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #3
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

I see signs for them on the side of the road all the time...but very skeptical. I think it would be fun to stop in for some entertainment at the most.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #4
stiffolcock
trust me

Male

stiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot materialstiffolcock is USC mascot material

i have heard of people talking warts off people and "fire" out of a burn around here. i did see a Mennonite dowse for a well with incredible results.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:06 PM   #5
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

I remember the pyschic friends network...they went bankrupt...how come they couldn't see that coming???

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:11 AM   #6
morgan n' 7
somewhat unoriginal

Male

Signature: Award given for the best signature - Given for: having the best signature of 2005 
CockyCash: 400
morgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot materialmorgan n' 7 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
I remember the pyschic friends network...they went bankrupt...how come they couldn't see that coming???
Maybe Dionne Warwick just didn't have the gift.

But seriously, They are amazing. I think I may even be one. If you pay for their readings...I predict your wallet will be lighter and you will feel cheated.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:15 AM   #7
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan n' 7 View Post

But seriously, They are amazing. I think I may even be one. If you pay for their readings...I predict your wallet will be lighter and you will feel cheated.
you have a gift
Old 05-30-2009, 02:19 AM   #8
Gamecock_Aholic
Banned

Male

Gamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
I have known many gifted psychics, or intuitive readers. Cassadega is not to far from me. A good friend of mine is an extraordinarily gifted healer. I watched her remove a large birthmark from a child simply by laying her hands on it. The doctors had said that it was too dangerous to try to surgically help. I have a chronic illness. I check on the severity of it with blood tests every 3 months. She did her hands thing with me. The next week my lab work came back completely normal for the first time in a decade.

i hate to be that guy.. but i dont believe a word of that.
Gamecock_Aholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 07:06 AM   #9
The Dude
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000475
The Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot materialThe Dude is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgan n' 7 View Post

Am I being charged for reading this?
The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:41 AM   #10
Natalie83
Sweet Southern Pearl

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming Queen 2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Non-Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 10200
Natalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot materialNatalie83 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Natalie83 Send a message via Yahoo to Natalie83 Send a message via Skype™ to Natalie83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock_Aholic View Post
i hate to be that guy.. but i dont believe a word of that.
You hate to be that guy so much that you went and ahead and were that guy, huh? but seriously, I tend to agree with you.
Natalie83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:46 AM   #11
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by scfan2001 View Post
anyone ever been to one before? if so, share your experience with us.

I am one and I knew you were going to ask this question!

MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 06:17 AM   #12
Lant
P90X-Man

Male

CockyCash: 30300
Lant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot materialLant is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Lant Send a message via Yahoo to Lant

if they really were psychic, they would know to come to me if I needed them
Old 05-31-2009, 09:10 AM   #13
gamecock231983
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 12113530
gamecock231983 is USC mascot materialgamecock231983 is USC mascot materialgamecock231983 is USC mascot materialgamecock231983 is USC mascot materialgamecock231983 is USC mascot materialgamecock231983 is USC mascot materialgamecock231983 is USC mascot materialgamecock231983 is USC mascot materialgamecock231983 is USC mascot materialgamecock231983 is USC mascot materialgamecock231983 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffolcock View Post
i have heard of people talking warts off people and "fire" out of a burn around here. i did see a Mennonite dowse for a well with incredible results.
talking the fire out i belive cause when i was three years old i was pushed into a field fire by another kid and both me my hands had 3rd degree burns and my aunt talk the fire out even when the doc told my mother it would take years for the burns to go away if ever witch it only took six weeks for them to be completly gone to this day i have no scares and you cant even tell i was burned
gamecock231983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 09:20 AM   #14
CockRoche
ADIDAS

Male

CockyCash: 50600
CockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot materialCockRoche is USC mascot material

None of them are Gamecock fans because they can't say wait 'til next year. There is a funny sign I pass by when I go to Camden, SC. It reads 'physic.'
Old 03-05-2014, 08:15 PM   #15
taylorssc
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

Just met Chip Coffey. He was smoking a cigarette in front of my hotel.
taylorssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:13 PM   #16
GoldenSpur7
Praemonitus praemunitus

Male

CockyCash: 401
GoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorssc View Post
Just met Chip Coffey. He was smoking a cigarette in front of my hotel.
Should have told him you see health problems in his future, and he owes you 10 bucks.
GoldenSpur7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 09:46 PM   #17
taylorssc
Bowl MVP

Male

taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

I'm sure he would've known I would've said that...
taylorssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:52 PM   #18
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

its ****ing bullshit
Old 03-06-2014, 10:04 PM   #19
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

There was a fortune teller down the road from my office. Late last year their building caught fire and burned to the ground. They were quoted as saying they lost everything. Why didn't they know in advance and stop the fire?
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 10:16 PM   #20
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffolcock View Post
My father told me of a verse in the Bible that you can read aloud while rubbing the wart off another person. It works, I have seen him do it many times before he passed away.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote