CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > High School Sports

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
KaneisAble
doubledribble
PageUSC
GarnetSwarm1990
Gamecocks1137
Jmansour333
thumpin big
b381l
TheUSCMike
kingofnerf
Busta out indefinite (1894)
SOS says his next st (1618)
Our Road Upset Wins (1488)
CBSSports SEC predic (765)
No easy road for our (631)
Roll call for Auburn (546)
Our Defense? (542)
University of Buffal (488)
Michael Sams done in (360)
Party like it's 1903 (272)
SEC Football Legend: Shel
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
MMA: Holeve (Down Syndrom
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
SC vs Auburn -- Playmaker
2015 Commitment - Davon D
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Why is everyone anticipat
Holiday desserts
To ANYONE complaining abo

Old 03-10-2014, 11:14 AM   #1
GapoGamecock51
I Put Threadz 2 Sleep

Male

CockyCash: 24873509
GapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GapoGamecock51 Send a message via Yahoo to GapoGamecock51
Default A'ja Wilson Sighting at SCHSL Championships

I saw A'ja Wilson on Saturday....She was making her way through the people on the inner concourse of the CLA, and happened to get stopped for a few pictures right in front of my position....I would have spoken to her, but she jokingly made the comment, "Maybe we shouldn't have left the suite," so I decided not to inconvenience her further. It goes without saying that her height is impressive for a young lady of her age. I do hope she signs with Coach Staley.

Gapo

Last edited by GapoGamecock51; 03-10-2014 at 11:05 PM.
GapoGamecock51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:00 PM   #2
Gamecock Scott
Blue Chip

Male

2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 3rd Place 
CockyCash: 200
Gamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPit
Default Re: Asia Wilson Sighting at SCHSL Championships

Is that the same person as A'ja Wilson from Heathwood Hall, who is one of the top ranked high school seniors that could be coming to USC?
Gamecock Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 02:57 PM   #3
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock Scott View Post
Is that the same person as A'ja Wilson from Heathwood Hall, who is one of the top ranked high school seniors that could be coming to USC?
that was not necessary.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 03:38 PM   #4
GapoGamecock51
I Put Threadz 2 Sleep

Male

GapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot materialGapoGamecock51 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GapoGamecock51 Send a message via Yahoo to GapoGamecock51

Quote:

No, it was just some 18 year old kid who vaguely looked like her....Of course it was her.

Gapo
GapoGamecock51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 10:54 PM   #5
Gamecock Scott
Blue Chip

Male

2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge: 2007 NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: 3rd Place 
CockyCash: 200
Gamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPitGamecock Scott rules the CockPit

Sorry. I was just in a mood this morning. Honestly though, it is important to get the spelling of a high profile player's name correct. If our fans don't spell her name right, she may want to go somewhere else.
Gamecock Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:13 PM   #6
GapoGamecock51
I Put Threadz 2 Sleep

Male

Quote:
Sorry. I was just in a mood this morning. Honestly though, it is important to get the spelling of a high profile player's name correct. If our fans don't spell her name right, she may want to go somewhere else.

Don't worry about it, were cool......I corrected by the way.

JDB