CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
ZenUSC
WeStillOwnUSC
Coulwoodwarlord
gamecock88
Yearofthegamecock
TAFC 5 1981
LeeSC
SpurProsecutor
Kentucky prediction (1976)
Just Booked my Hotel (1330)
Best position coach (693)
So What? (663)
The New Idea That'll (651)
Waldrop doubtful for (583)
We Have A New KO Guy (458)
Serial Cat Killer Ca (386)
So What? (245)
Optimism? Week 1-4 o (238)
Waldrop doubtful for Kent
Thoughts on the basketbal
If we loose to Kensucky..
Best position coach or co
What fish do you eat
I'm over the loss, but...
Kentucky prediction
OSU Coach Takes Down Disr
UK promoting a blackout f
Looking for 2 for Kentuck

Old 03-21-2014, 08:45 PM   #1
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material
Default Pristine 1967 Chevrolet Corvette found in garage to be auctioned

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/...-be-auctioned/

Quote:
A 1967 Chevrolet Corvette with just 2,996 miles on the odometer and one of the most interesting tales to tell is going on sale at the Mecum Auctions Houston event in April.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:53 AM   #2
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material
Default Re: Pristine 1967 Chevrolet Corvette found in garage to be auctioned

Incredible

I bet there will be buyers from all over the world on that one
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 10:15 AM   #3
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Recently a rare 69 Shelby GT500 with 8500 miles found in garage of deceased man and will be at a public estate auction.
http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...dition-auction
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 01:03 PM   #4
usc90grad
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 420000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

That's an awesome story.
usc90grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 04:40 PM   #5
GREENVILLE COCKPIT
Injured Reserved

Male

CockyCash: 32257
GREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPit

WOW ! ! ! That is a beautiful car ! ''67'' has always been my favorite. Back in 1970 when I was a junior in high school my brother in law had one. He was in the Air Force and after my sister had their first baby he decided to sell it. Only gave him $500.00 and took up payments $109.00 a month, still a good bit of money at that time. Unfortunately a year later when the insurance came due, I had to sell it. Then one morning in 2009 I'm sitting on the front porch in a new neighborhood when I hear an old familiar sound. I look up and the neighbor is coming from the back of his house in this. As he's coming up the drive I'm thinking I done took dead and gone to heaven. I'm pretty sure it's the same one I owned in 1971. Only 67 Vette I've ever seen with factory head rest.
Attached Images

Old 03-22-2014, 05:41 PM   #6
nicstockman
Allway’s wright

Male

CockyCash: 30812298
nicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot materialnicstockman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREENVILLE COCKPIT View Post
WOW ! ! ! That is a beautiful car ! ''67'' has always been my favorite. Back in 1970 when I was a junior in high school my brother in law had one. He was in the Air Force and after my sister had their first baby he decided to sell it. Only gave him $500.00 and took up payments $109.00 a month, still a good bit of money at that time. Unfortunately a year later when the insurance came due, I had to sell it. Then one morning in 2009 I'm sitting on the front porch in a new neighborhood when I hear an old familiar sound. I look up and the neighbor is coming from the back of his house in this. As he's coming up the drive I'm thinking I done took dead and gone to heaven. I'm pretty sure it's the same one I owned in 1971. Only 67 Vette I've ever seen with factory head rest.
That's a beautiful car! 63 split window is my favorite but the 67 isn't far behind.
Old 03-22-2014, 06:17 PM   #7
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

that is a beautiful car
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 07:33 PM   #8
ds401
4-Star

Female

CockyCash: 500
ds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot materialds401 is USC mascot material

OMG !!! This car is really nice. I LOVE corvettes. I use to time my brother whene he would take apart and put back together the engine. Sounds crazy, but I grew up with corvettes and a 442 (my mom's car) . I put on a new convertible on my husband's '72 white vette when I was pregnant. I was board. hahahaha New carpeting, rocker panels, center piece. What fun! Now we have a 2004. The trunk fits my 3 wheel rollator. I LOVE the 2014. Problem is I haven't driven since I was 35 yrs. old. This car would be perfect for me :)
ds401 is offline   Reply With Quote