CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JulesWinnfield90
BiscoCocky
COCKYTALKIN
l^l^lBGCock
black_magic85
BlueHerons
Gamecocks1137
trapper82
rolinb1
thekob
Spurrier: Davis May (5874)
Devonte Holloman Ret (1542)
an apology (1228)
Our players and the (966)
Aggie looking forwar (768)
Cockaboose Owners (744)
Article on Shaw & (705)
First "Carolina (668)
JD & DJ Getting (610)
I'm thinking we're g (422)
and the #1 2014 acc must
First "Carolina Call
***2014 Carolina Panthers
Your SEC Standings Predic
JD & DJ Getting Love
New Sign at Williams Bric
VPN service recomendation
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
I'm thinking we're gonna
Article on Shaw & the

Old 03-22-2014, 09:43 AM   #1
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material
Default Buffet's Billion Dollar Challenge

No winners...except for him since he has all of your email addresses.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...rial&hpt=hp_t2
Old 03-22-2014, 08:51 PM   #2
CaptainCock91
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 495
CaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot materialCaptainCock91 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Buffet's Billion Dollar Challenge

Why does it matter if he has our email addresses? The email address that I use to register for any contests, accounts, etc. is basically just for junk mail. The only time I check it is when I need to find a receipt or confirmation email.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:17 PM   #3
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxcockFL View Post
No winners...except for him since he has all of your email addresses.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...rial&hpt=hp_t2
It's an e-mail address. Not my SSN. Not exactly top secret.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:53 PM   #4
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Ohhhhhh, scary.

RUN! The Interwebz has you!

I bet you still empty out your cookies every day too, don't you?

For a man that's worth about $60 billion, I'd say he was already a winner before the Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge...
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 11:37 PM   #5
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

Top 20 still win 100k so its not a total loss.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 12:19 AM   #6
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 200
InletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his combInletCock1989 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by robgusc76 View Post
Top 20 still win 100k so its not a total loss.
To invest with or for home remodeling....
InletCock1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 07:14 AM   #7
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCock91 View Post
Why does it matter if he has our email addresses? The email address that I use to register for any contests, accounts, etc. is basically just for junk mail. The only time I check it is when I need to find a receipt or confirmation email.
Congratulations of being savvy. Most people aren't as careful about email addresses.

Of course, the threat is that the email address can be used to snoop on you by marketing companies, the government, and organized crime. Of those three, marketing companies are the least threatening. And, i still think it sucks when your email is sold to a bunch of spammers.

Buffet will indeed have last laugh as he now as valuable lists of mostly active email addresses for college BB fans that he can sell or use for his own enterprises.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote