CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Old 03-23-2014, 06:17 PM   #1
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default Cop Runs Fast and Tackles Suspect on I-64

Just posting this here because I loved the closing speed of the cop on the 44-year old suspect.

Impressive even if he is not an actual speedster.

http://www.14news.com/story/25040781...mi-cab-on-i-64
Old 03-23-2014, 06:41 PM   #2
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Re: Cop Runs Fast and Tackles Suspect on I-64

He was flat hauling!

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 06:43 PM   #3
taylorssc
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

Just me, or did the feed cut away as the cop started beating the shit out that guy?
taylorssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 09:29 PM   #4
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

That was a lot of doughnuts launched.
Old 03-23-2014, 09:43 PM   #5
GH
Moonocababa

Male

GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

It made the Top Ten on CopsCenter.

I realize this is not a funny post but I still wanted to type it because I thought it. I then started thinking about a channel that would have the highlights and updates up Cop-related highlights and stats in a SportCenter like style.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:55 AM   #6
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Last edited by GH; 03-24-2014 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Politics
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 12:39 PM   #7
CockyFanForLife
Recruit

Female

CockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
COPS are soon going to be wearing personal cameras with GPS in them. I was in a meeting about this last week.

Last edited by GH; 03-24-2014 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Politics
CockyFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:02 PM   #8
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyFanForLife View Post
COPS are soon going to be wearing personal cameras with GPS in them. I was in a meeting about this last week.
They already started doing this in New Orleans.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:09 PM   #9
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

Would love to see a guy like Clowney be a cop after his NFL days and go chase down criminals like this.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:15 PM   #10
Jim Lahey
I am the liquor

Male

CockyCash: 541
Jim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot materialJim Lahey is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorssc View Post
Just me, or did the feed cut away as the cop started beating the shit out that guy?

Trailer Park Supervisor

Last edited by GH; 03-24-2014 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Politics
Jim Lahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:35 PM   #11
bobbycock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 15000
bobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his combbobbycock is developing his comb

I would hope our defense would swarm and tackle like these guys.
bobbycock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:08 PM   #12
Rooster'srule
4-Star

Male

Rooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his comb

Last edited by GH; 03-24-2014 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Will perpetuate political discourse
Rooster'srule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 04:13 PM   #13
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyFanForLife View Post
Yeah with how easy it can be for a criminal, which it seems have more rights than citizens now, to get away with crimes with the right lawyers. This is a good measure to prevent that from happening.
Old 03-24-2014, 04:14 PM   #14
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

Last edited by GH; 03-24-2014 at 06:00 PM. Reason: let's keep it light
Old 03-24-2014, 04:27 PM   #15
GH
Moonocababa

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbycock View Post
I would hope our defense would swarm and tackle like these guys.
Very true
Old 03-24-2014, 05:50 PM   #16
Rooster'srule
4-Star

Male

Rooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his comb

Last edited by GH; 03-24-2014 at 06:01 PM. Reason: let's keep it light
Rooster'srule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:19 PM   #17
GH
Moonocababa

Male

Oops...I just realized the news clip in the first post is not the full video of the fast cop...please, please, PLEASE watch the below video

here is a picture of cleavage or a picture of abs for your trouble...

Old 03-24-2014, 08:07 PM   #18
COCKYWOOD
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

Not impressed when a cop chases down an out of shape trucker. Let's hope the cameras stop the cops from unjustly beating the shit out of people. I always wondered how do obese cops pass their physical training requirements?
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:14 PM   #19
taylorssc
Game MVP

Male

taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post

I'm sorry, what were we talking about..?
taylorssc is offline   Reply With Quote