CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler > Carolina Eats

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
U-Dub Gamecock
Gamecocks1137
johnnyb
markymark550
Cockhornleghorn
GamecockMomSC
Travelin
2000grad
Regalcock
We Have to Pass (2469)
Rivalry Thoughts and (2039)
Spurrier weekly pres (1578)
This would be awesom (1064)
How is Shaq Davidson (1011)
Perspective on our g (674)
Currently 2nd in att (591)
SEC referees? (534)
Defense and offense (422)
Black Friday Hard Co (323)
Why has there been 40 yea
SEC referees?
We Have to Pass
Currently 2nd in attendan
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
2015 Commitment - Dexter
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
**USC Women vs. Clemson G
Ced Cooper (#18) status?
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G

Old 03-27-2014, 04:08 PM   #1
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.
Default Beanee Weenee's

Anyone else besides me eat them?

I never heat them up cold is the way I have always ate them

The hickory smoked ones are really good as well

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:12 PM   #2
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material
Default Re: Beanee Weenee's

When I was a kid I liked them. Heat up beans out of a can, cook some hot dogs, and mix. Eating it cold sounds horrific.
Cockypantherfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:44 PM   #3
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

That's fishin' food. I always keep a couple of cans in my tacklebox when I'm out.
Old 03-27-2014, 04:48 PM   #4
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 997672
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

Grew up on them and stand up weenies (Vienna wieners). Real men eat them straight out of the can.
gamecock88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:49 PM   #5
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

used to mix em up with Mac and Cheese at my grandparents house
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:27 PM   #6
Woody7687
4-Star

Male

Woody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talons

Oh yeah cold hot it doesnt matter. Try the BBQ kind too they are awesome.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:31 PM   #7
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113804578
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

I have my own recipe and the key ingredient...brown sugar.

Love it!
Old 03-27-2014, 05:57 PM   #8
JoeCock
4-Star

CockyCash: 500
JoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPitJoeCock rules the CockPit

Just ate a can last week. First I had in a while.

Before I retired from the National Guard, always packed them for the field.
We also took Vienna's and saltine crackers and yes, we ate them cold, right out of the can.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:07 PM   #9
JohnnyR2211
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 756
JohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPitJohnnyR2211 rules the CockPit

Beanee Weenies are good AF
JohnnyR2211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:33 PM   #10
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. View Post

Crap, now I want some.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:35 PM   #11
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock88 View Post
Grew up on them and stand up weenies (Vienna wieners). Real men eat them straight out of the can.
I cannot stand Vienna sausages. Ate half of one and puked.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:42 PM   #12
HeadCockFan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Pro camping food. That and Bud Light makes for a methane tent.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:45 PM   #13
taylorssc
Banned

Male

taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
I cannot stand Vienna sausages. Ate half of one and puked.
blasphemy!!!
taylorssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:58 PM   #14
Rebel4ever
The Paradigm Shift

Male

Rebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot materialRebel4ever is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C. View Post

Yeah my woman likes the hickory smoked the best. Can't stand the BBQ flavor.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:45 PM   #15
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

Good to see I'm not alone ! Them some good beans and franks

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:51 AM   #16
TS-45 Gamecock
Earning a Scholly

Male

CockyCash: 500
TS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPit

Beanee Weenee
Vienna Sausages
Potted Meat

Three things every tackle box needed.

TS-45 Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:56 AM   #17
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

I like to do my own beans and franks - Standard Ketchup, Mustard, Onion, Pepper, Brown Sugar, Worcestshire. I usually just buy store brand baked beans and use whatever hot dogs I have in the freezer. Put them on the grill and burn em up a little bit. Deeelish.

Nowadays I generally avoid eating stuff out of a can if at all possible. To be fair, I ate plenty of Vienna Sausages growing up. I just have a taste for em any more. Just like I'd rather do my own ravioli than eat Chefboyardee.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:24 AM   #18
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly

I used to eat them mugs on a sandwich or in a hot dog bun. Got me wantin to stop by the 711 on the way home and grab some
Old 03-28-2014, 08:41 AM   #19
Coulwoodwarlord
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1039000
Coulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot materialCoulwoodwarlord is USC mascot material

I'll knock out a can of Beanee Weenees, but I steer clear of Vienna Sausages, dem shits will kill an old man.
Coulwoodwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:33 AM   #20
Take-a-Knee
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material

I only keep potted meat in my tackle box to remind me " I ain't that hungry "
Take-a-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote