CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ccured
The Yancey
GSC2013
cockthehammer
Gamecock football Lo (2239)
Mike Davis "dou (2082)
The Demise of the 3- (1405)
Gamecocks D staff re (1364)
Pirate Depth Chart (1002)
Past SEC Champions w (970)
who thinks we need a (960)
Reginald Bowens (692)
East Carolina Predic (690)
Why didn't Wes Green (658)
Carolina opens -15.5
The Demise of the 3-4
Gamecocks claimed and re-
What would be your defini
Tanner McEvoy should've s
Mike Davis "doubtful
Did we ever go after Kenn
Past SEC Champions who ha
East Carolina Prediction
Eastern Michigan's Concre

Old 06-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default The 2013-2014 South Carolina Gamecocks Football Hotsheet

Post the corrections below.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan

Last edited by CoverTwo; 12-17-2013 at 01:40 AM.
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #2
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: The 2012-2013 South Carolina Gamecocks Football Hotsheet

Updated w/ new format. I can't get it exactly how I want on this computer. I'll tweak it a bit more when I load it to my Mac.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 01-25-2013, 01:11 PM   #3
CockyinSville
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
CockyinSville has hatched from the shell
Default Re: The 2013-2014 South Carolina Gamecocks Football Hotsheet

4 seniors!!!! WOW! I did not realize how young our team is this year. That doesnt give you the warm and fuzzy feeling going into this season but it sure makes the future beyond that look good especially if we have success this year.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:16 PM   #4
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
4-time heisman

Male

CockyCash: 450
STEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot materialSTEPHONGILMOREFAN! is USC mascot material

All of our starters are from the junior class virtually. Wow
Old 01-28-2013, 06:23 PM   #5
Spurminator
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 550
Spurminator is sharpening his clawsSpurminator is sharpening his clawsSpurminator is sharpening his clawsSpurminator is sharpening his claws

What about Ard and Hull? Didn't think they were seniors..
Spurminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:46 PM   #6
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Scholarship only.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:21 AM   #7
50ktight
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
50ktight is sharpening his claws50ktight is sharpening his claws50ktight is sharpening his claws50ktight is sharpening his claws50ktight is sharpening his claws

Roland will be a soph. Deon green also unless he got a med rs
50ktight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 02:55 AM   #8
Gamecockfanatic4
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4567500
Gamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot materialGamecockfanatic4 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockfanatic4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50ktight View Post
Roland will be a soph. Deon green also unless he got a med rs
Green will be a RS Freshman

Gamecockfanatic4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:43 AM   #9
CockySkew
Walk On

Male

CockySkew has hatched from the shell

Someone please enlighten me. There's a "2013 commits" row that will be Freshmen (at school) this fall, then there's a "Freshman" row. Did all of those players on the "Freshman" row RS last year making them "freshman" in terms of years of eligibility?
It doesn't make sense to me because I know some of these players played last year, Shaq Roland for example. Was this just the 2013 scholarship list with the new recruits added on top?

AEK∆B

CockySkew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #10
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockySkew View Post
Someone please enlighten me. There's a "2013 commits" row that will be Freshmen (at school) this fall, then there's a "Freshman" row. Did all of those players on the "Freshman" row RS last year making them "freshman" in terms of years of eligibility?
It doesn't make sense to me because I know some of these players played last year, Shaq Roland for example. Was this just the 2013 scholarship list with the new recruits added on top?
The "Freshmen" row at the moment are guys that are redshirts, correct. Roland is an error on my part and I'll get it fixed. When the 2013 recruiting class enrolls, I'll update the sheet that moves them down to the freshmen line and then 2013 commitment line will become 2014.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #11
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

I had NO idea how young we were next season. It's pretty shocking to say the least.
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #12
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Is there some way you could identify or highlight guys that were starters last year? That's useful info.

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:31 PM   #13
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Who's Devante Cunningham?
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:31 PM   #14
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Updated.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:52 PM   #15
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

Why Elder at FS?
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:25 PM   #16
mick66
Starter

Male

mick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPitmick66 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime843 View Post
Why Elder at FS?
Because if it was Clowney at FS, "Jadeveon Killed a Guy" would be more than just a funny avatar?
mick66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #17
BigEd5033
Recruit

Male

BigEd5033 is sharpening his clawsBigEd5033 is sharpening his clawsBigEd5033 is sharpening his clawsBigEd5033 is sharpening his clawsBigEd5033 is sharpening his claws
Send a message via AIM to BigEd5033 Send a message via MSN to BigEd5033 Send a message via Yahoo to BigEd5033

I was under the impression that Cody Gibson is a RS Junior and Mike Matulis a true Junior.
BigEd5033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:57 PM   #18
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEd5033 View Post
I was under the impression that Cody Gibson is a RS Junior and Mike Matulis a true Junior.
Your impressions would be correct.....
Old 03-09-2013, 05:09 PM   #19
B&GSpur
Blue Chip

Male

B&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spurs

I see where you have Park as a OT should you move him to OG based on the Spring Chart?
B&GSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:44 AM   #20
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Updated. Sorry its been a while.