CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
NinjaSven
Rebel4ever
BlakelyH19
roosterdude21
Carolina-Beez
Cockyteg
kevhugh
eatlighting
Latti
**USC vs. Vanderbilt (32990)
Gameday in Columbia (1825)
ECU is a good team (1549)
Spurrier was Embaras (1515)
Why we'll dominate C (1291)
Spurrier not happy s (1239)
Is it possible for o (1226)
Alabama vs Florida. (1053)
Lammons out (1024)
ECU is a good team (974)
Is it possible for our Sp
Tonight's ugly win was in
Is anyone really surprise
Spurrier not happy so why
Thoughts About Special Te
Spurrier was Embarassed
Our defense needs to wrap
Glad We Won
**USC vs. Vanderbilt GAME
More David Williams Pleas

Old 04-01-2014, 03:26 PM   #1
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0
Default I might need a new place to live

So a little back story. Back in 2005, I sprained my right ankle really bad. It left me laid up in bed and collecting worker's compensation for a couple of months. (It actually still hurts from time to time.) Then a few years later, I broke my left ankle which required surgery to fix. It now has a plate and six screws in it holding things together.

So I decided to have a little fun with it today, and posted this on FB:

My wife took the bait, and called me. I allowed the phone to go to voicemail. I checked the voicemail to be treated to her flipping out over me breaking my ankle on the other end.

So I waited a bit and began a chain of text messages to her:

Me: Can you come to Columbia to get me?
Her: Yes. What in the hell happened?
Me: Twisted it while moving some equipment
Her: Call if you can

(ten minute pause)

Me: I'm at the Doctor's Care on Beltline.
Me: Waiting on the X-Rays to come back now.
Her: I can see if Shelley will let me get off early.
Me: We still have my old crutches?
Her: Yes.
Me: Good. Bring those.
Me: They have some plastic set here.
Her: How are we getting both cars home?
Her: Maybe Marla could ride with me and drive mine back.
***Marla is the babysitter***
Me: Damn good question
Me: Yeah I suppose that could work
Me: Let me know when you're ready to leave in case the guys here have to take me back to the shop to wait.
Her: OK. I've got to finish counting my drawer and call Marla.
Me: Yeah and then you have to get your ass back to work since I'm just messing with ya.

***Five minute pause***

Her: OMFG!

I get a call immediately to hear her on the other end screaming at me about how she was just about to walk out the door to come get me.

Marla responds on Facebook:
"Your wife is pissed. I think your foot might look like that for real when she's done with you. She called me and we were all set to drive up to Columbia and get your car. Then ten minutes later she called me saying never mind, I'm gonna kill him, etc."

So anyways I might be in the market for a room to rent for a little while.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:46 PM   #2
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material
Default Re: I might need a new place to live

Hook, line, and sinker. That's pretty good right there.

Don't know if I would have pranked the wife on being injured though. I know it wouldn't be good for me if I did that. Hope she doesn't stay angry at you for too long!
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 03:51 PM   #3
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Rule #1, never piss off the person you share a bed with. Once you're asleep you're a sleeping duck.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:00 PM   #4
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Enjoy the couch.

I'd sleep with one eye open tonight.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:33 PM   #5
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

Hahahaha
etowngangsta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 06:11 PM   #6
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Good fun there.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:40 PM   #7
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Quote:
I think your foot might look like that for real when she's done with you.
This.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:44 PM   #8
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyBird View Post
This.
Nah, HIS foot should be fine. Hers, on the other hand, might need some medical attention just to remove it from his ass.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:19 PM   #9
CockyandProud
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2450
CockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot material

Looks like a hobbit foot!
CockyandProud is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:47 PM   #10
spareparts
1-9-9-9

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky0 View Post

HOLY CRAP DUDE
spareparts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:18 PM   #11
lencho30
KOLA

Male

CockyCash: 4200
lencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot material

So??? How pissed was she??
Old 04-02-2014, 04:57 PM   #12
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by lencho30 View Post
So??? How pissed was she??

Well luckily for me, I stay out of town during the week rather than driving back and forth from home. On top of that, I have drill this weekend. So I have until Sunday night before I have to face the wrath.

She'll forgive and forget by then, right?
Old 04-02-2014, 06:28 PM   #13
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Well luckily for me, I stay out of town during the week rather than driving back and forth from home. On top of that, I have drill this weekend. So I have until Sunday night before I have to face the wrath.

She will let you think that she forgot, that is until tells you about her friends wedding ya'll need to attend one Saturday this fall.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 07:33 PM   #14
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
She will let you think that she forgot, that is until tells you about her friends wedding ya'll need to attend one Saturday this fall.
Then I'll be giving her another reason to be pissed off.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:00 PM   #15
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

i see the ankle breaking scene from misery in your future
Old 04-02-2014, 09:28 PM   #16
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

Quote:

They never forget!

You will hear about this for the rest of your life. It will be brought up at the most irrelevant times to make her point.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:05 PM   #17
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
They never forget!

You will hear about this for the rest of your life. It will be brought up at the most irrelevant times to make her point.
So this prank is the gift that keeps on giving?

Awesome!
Old 04-02-2014, 11:54 PM   #18
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Tell her you'll have sex as a way of saying you're sorry.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:21 AM   #19
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
Either that, or he wakes up to find his manhood superglued to his stomach.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:45 AM   #20
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spur's Addiction View Post
They never forget!

this x1,000,000

I know karma too well to pull that sort of prank, especially on my wife.