CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
taylorssc
GamecockSuperFan
KaneisAble
DTGCOCKS#32
ShutTheSuccop
The Yancey
Pw00132
Master Bedroom
GarnetSwarm1990
HBC Weekly Presser (1341)
Thompson Has Neck In (1169)
Nosovitch (689)
Zone Read Analysis w (639)
What fish do you eat (599)
KY Suspends 4 Player (525)
Clowney didnt get ma (450)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (422)
4th & 1 Play (372)
Request (288)
One player could have cha
Funny?
State talent drying up
QB Recruiting Strategy
HBC Weekly Presser
10-2
Defer Or Not?
Mizzou's 30sec touchdown
Thompson Has Neck Injury
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2

Old 04-08-2014, 12:07 AM   #21
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material
Default Re: UK vs UCONN

That was a great game. Glad UK lost. UCONN's guards were awesome.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:07 AM   #22
GoldenSpur7
Praemonitus praemunitus

Male

CockyCash: 401
GoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot material

Calipari gave a classy interview, there.
GoldenSpur7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 12:26 AM   #23
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
Randle needs to develop a mid range shot (or at least deploy it more) and he could be a solid NBA player. He also reminds me of Beasley a bit but I think he can be more productive than Beasley.
He just seems like he's getting by on size.
Can't create his own shot.

He'll be a solid player but if you're going to take him top 5 do you just want a solid player?
Old 04-08-2014, 12:26 AM   #24
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Shabazz Napier? Or was that Kemba Walker?

This team reminded me of the 2011 team
Old 04-08-2014, 09:08 AM   #25
SR4-AJ1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9708333
SR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudly

Without shabazz I don't see this uconn team getting anywhere near the title game. He was a monster for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-08-2014, 09:30 AM   #26
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
He just seems like he's getting by on size.
Can't create his own shot.

He'll be a solid player but if you're going to take him top 5 do you just want a solid player?
You're probably right on this, but you know some NBA team will make him a top pick. IF he can develop his shot and have a nice 12-15 ft jumper, then he would probably have more success in the NBA. He's definitely not a guy that will post somebody up down low because as you mentioned he just does not have the size to do it.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:32 AM   #27
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
Shabazz Napier? Or was that Kemba Walker?

This team reminded me of the 2011 team
Shabazz and Kemba are very similar players. Tough, gritty, can get to the basket, have a pretty nice shot. Shabazz could only hope to have as good of an NBA career as Kemba is having all things considered.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 09:33 AM   #28
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
Shabazz and Kemba are very similar players. Tough, gritty, can get to the basket, have a pretty nice shot. Shabazz could only hope to have as good of an NBA career as Kemba is having all things considered.
Both tremendously boosted their draft stocks in their final year/tournament run.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:35 AM   #29
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

wish Kentucky would have won so we could watch the Taters raise a Naty Champ Banner since you know they beat the team that beat the team....

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote