CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
Order 66
snruter amabon
DTGCOCKS#32
eightohhthree
Copperhead
NineInchSpurs
Gamecock Billy
SwampFox
Winston (4192)
For the love of God! (1917)
ESPN reporter adding (1893)
SOS: No QB controve (1687)
Waldrop injured (1550)
Just read this. (844)
Sig I'm giving a Daw (794)
In light of our matc (746)
How we won the UGA g (726)
Acock's SEC Wrap Up (564)
Tony Stewart kills Kevin
The SEC East schedule fro
2015 Greyshirt - Darin Sm
If we keep winning at hom
ESPN reporter adding to t
Sig I'm giving a Dawg Bud
In light of our matchup w
SOS: No QB controversy
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
Waldrop injured

Old 04-09-2014, 12:25 PM   #1
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 470000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad
Default Student Stabs 20 Fellow Students at PA High School

DEVELOPING: Twenty students were wounded four seriously during a stabbing spree at a high school near Pittsburgh and one person is in custody early Wednesday, authorities say.

Dan Stevens, a spokeswoman for Westmoreland County emergency management, said a male student was in custody following the incident inside the school. It came at approximately 7:20 a.m., before classes began at the school in an affluent community about 15 miles east of Pittsburgh.

Four of the victims were taken to area hospitals via helicopter. Those injured were between 14 and 17 years old, Stevens said, adding that not all of them were stabbed or slashed with a knife.

"Most of them were to the lower abdomen and they seemed to actually almost have a pattern," Rubino said of the stab wounds. "Most of them were to the right lower abdomen and to the right flank and that created some of the criticality of their wounds and the nature of their injuries."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/09...lvania-school/
Old 04-09-2014, 12:29 PM   #2
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: Student Stabs 20 Fellow Students at PA High School

Reminds me of the Joe Carroll cult attacks on The Following.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:45 PM   #3
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

so why is it in todays world if you dont like someone, fight someone etc... taking their life (or attempting to) is what people think is the right course of action ?
Old 04-09-2014, 03:21 PM   #4
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Another idiot. They are coming in droves. Next kid will attack all his friends with a baseball bat or something.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 03:29 PM   #5
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 470000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Surprised nobody jumped this kid. Must have been a big knife.
Old 04-09-2014, 05:05 PM   #6
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post

Sadly, it does. I watch that show every week and it was the first thing I thought of when I heard this.
uscGRAD04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 05:07 PM   #7
3MTA3
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick_ball View Post
so why is it in todays world if you dont like someone, fight someone etc... taking their life (or attempting to) is what people think is the right course of action ?

That tactic is specific to 'today's world'?

I was my understanding that people taking the life of others, or attempting to do so, when the assailant does not like that person or fights them...has been going on since the beginning of time.
3MTA3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 10:34 PM   #8
kick_ball
high midi-chlorian count

Male

CockyCash: 521
kick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot materialkick_ball is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
That tactic is specific to 'today's world'?

I was my understanding that people taking the life of others, or attempting to do so, when the assailant does not like that person or fights them...has been going on since the beginning of time.
the incidents of school violence/workplace violence seems to have grown exponentially in the last few decades... yes I do understand in the middle ages that was how things worked
Old 04-09-2014, 10:52 PM   #9
3MTA3
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by kick_ball View Post
the incidents of school violence/workplace violence seems to have grown exponentially in the last few decades... yes I do understand in the middle ages that was how things worked

Violent crime is down over the past several decades.

I don't care how it "seems."
That would be an anecdotal assessment.
3MTA3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 11:18 PM   #10
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

Just proves that if someone wants to do harm they will with what they have
Old 04-09-2014, 11:21 PM   #11
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post

Dude, I know this is a very serious matter....still....um...."Spoiler Alert" maybe?