CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Acockolypse Now
COCKYTALKIN
WeStill0wnUSC
Spurticus
USCBASEBALL1
BiggerLSUfan
The Yancey
B-G
Rooster'srule
sporkgod50
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (800)
Hercules - review (383)
Gamecock Coaches as (371)
help with army insig (364)
Ranking the Opposing (345)
Not a Rival.. (243)
I'm a grand godfathe (210)
NCAA Football 15 (203)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (171)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (144)
2015 - Ty'Son Williams
2015 - Mon Denson
Ced Cooper's 40 Time
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Ranking the Opposing Fanb
Not a Rival..
Jay Paterno Attempts To R
Tenn vs WVU in Charlotte
Gamecock Coaches as Recru
Green and Lammons

Old 01-16-2014, 04:12 PM   #1
Woody7687
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Woody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Vaping

I've never been a smoker, I like a cigar every now and then and enjoy the smell of a pipe. But my brother who has been a smoker for about 7 years now has started vaping to help him quit and well I researched and tried it myself and have come to like it. Anyone else here "vape" and what do you think about it?
Old 01-16-2014, 04:26 PM   #2
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Vaping

I don't "vape" (honestly never heard anyone call it that haha) but I have several friends and family that do. Most of them chose to do it for one reason other than quitting the real thing, and that was being able to do it in public places without the worry of having to walk outside.

That is all about to change, as some states are now passing laws banning it from public places as if it were the real thing. Looks like what was catching on, is now going to end up being a one "hit" wonder.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:36 PM   #3
Woody7687
4-Star

Male

Woody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talons

I dont understand banning it from public places its only water vapor that smells like an air freshener. Its not bothersome to the public and if someone says it is, is just being a prude. I see this taking off, because of the places that have banned it, not one citation has been written while people continue to "vape". In fact I was at a micro brewery, RJ Rockers in Spartanburg trying some beers and there were numerous people "vaping". I actually see this blowing up, as vape shops are starting to pop up.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:46 PM   #4
markymark550
Game MVP

Male

markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

Why would you start "vaping" if you didn't already smoke cigarettes? I don't get the appeal of it for a non-smoker.

As a former smoker myself, I probably wouldn't have used them.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:48 PM   #5
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

I kiind of like them. I'm a pretty heavy smoker so they kind of feel like smoking an ultralight cigarette to me. It's gotta be much healthier than all of the tar and tobacco you get in a regular cigarette.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 04:48 PM   #6
GoldenSpur7
Praemonitus praemunitus

Male

CockyCash: 401
GoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot material

If you're talking about an e-cig, I hit one of those when I'm drinking, sometimes.
GoldenSpur7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 05:10 PM   #7
Woody7687
4-Star

Male

Yes E-cigs are what Im talking about. Its just water vapor flavored some have nicotine others dont. Just like at a Hookah Bar I guess
Old 01-17-2014, 10:03 AM   #8
A. Pilgrim
4-Star

Male

A. Pilgrim is crowing loudlyA. Pilgrim is crowing loudlyA. Pilgrim is crowing loudlyA. Pilgrim is crowing loudlyA. Pilgrim is crowing loudlyA. Pilgrim is crowing loudlyA. Pilgrim is crowing loudlyA. Pilgrim is crowing loudlyA. Pilgrim is crowing loudlyA. Pilgrim is crowing loudlyA. Pilgrim is crowing loudly

Are these regulated by the FDA?
A. Pilgrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 10:58 AM   #9
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

The vapes where you get THC oil are fun.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 11:15 AM   #10
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
The vapes where you get THC oil are fun.
I'm sure this will be a whole new cottage industry out in Colorado.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 11:49 AM   #11
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Is this like crystal meth
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 12:22 PM   #12
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Misread the title.

...slinks out...
Old 01-17-2014, 01:06 PM   #13
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
Misread the title.

...slinks out...
Wait.... you read this as "vaging"??
Old 01-17-2014, 01:07 PM   #14
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
I'm sure this will be a whole new cottage industry out in Colorado.
I'm sure Colorado will cash in.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:55 PM   #15
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114408514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
Wait.... you read this as "vaging"??
You are being sarcastic?

G baby!
Old 01-17-2014, 03:01 PM   #16
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Old 01-17-2014, 05:55 PM   #17
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regalcock View Post
You are being sarcastic?

G baby!
I am being serious... maybe Acock misread it as "raping"?
Old 01-17-2014, 07:09 PM   #18
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

"Faping."

You guys.
Old 01-17-2014, 07:21 PM   #19
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

Faping? That's the Swiss cheese thread
Old 01-17-2014, 09:45 PM   #20
GoldenSpur7
Praemonitus praemunitus

Male

CockyCash: 401
GoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot materialGoldenSpur7 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody7687 View Post
Yes E-cigs are what Im talking about. Its just water vapor flavored some have nicotine others dont. Just like at a Hookah Bar I guess
I posted about this at another forum, in a thread started by dude who had quit at the same time as a bunch of his co-workers. A bunch of them got tobacco-flavored ecigs, and all went back to smoking the real item. Guy went the other way (other flavor), and is still clean. I do the same - haven't had a real cigarette in 4 years, come March 10.
GoldenSpur7 is offline   Reply With Quote