CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
GamecockGuardsman
robgusc76
SMOTFS86
sflgc
Big Spur
GregoryHouse
Spurticus
Cockypantherfan
kingofnerf
cockybreeyan
Connor to start agai (1374)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (1233)
Miami Beach Bowl Thr (1200)
Carolina ranked #21 (1154)
Gotta get Agent 0 go (936)
Marcus coming home (807)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (576)
Most Impactful Peopl (559)
Players to The Draft (528)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (465)
Most Impactful People Inv
Denver/Cincy MNF Thread
Winston
Shot in the arm for the D
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Greatest Gamecock Players
Madden Connected Franchis
Temple sporting a 20 poin
Players to The Draft
Marcus coming home

Old 04-10-2014, 10:39 PM   #21
USCfootball
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 116336
USCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervousUSCfootball is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: Colin Kaepernick Under Investigation for Sexual Assault

Chick is looking for $$$$
USCfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 11:14 PM   #22
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Better win one soon Kap.
Old 04-11-2014, 10:30 AM   #23
Coop2Cocky
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Coop2Cocky has hatched from the shell

I'm a Gamecock 1st and foremost...but I love my 9'ers too...how bout let's let the facts come out before we make assumptions

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ut-of-context/
Old 04-11-2014, 10:44 AM   #24
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

They'd find him guilty of being a d-bag long before they found him guilty of rape.
robgusc76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:41 AM   #25
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
SSO has a childish hatred for anyone that's not like him.
etowngangsta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:45 AM   #26
ReadR00ster
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
What way does Kap carry himself?

You don't like his tattoos and Snap back hats/style? (Will agree I don't like that style either but I won't hate him for it)

Or that he has his own touchdown dance (as does Cam).

Who do you like?
It's true, the "Thug" look is really in right now. That and the "Steve Urkel" look.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:15 PM   #27
palmettosc
hypnotoad

Male

CockyCash: 1200
palmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot materialpalmettosc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
Look at how he carries himself. I have said before and say again everything Cam Newton is falsely accused of Kaeperdouche is.
What a bad guy huh? Wasn't even in the room and had friends that did the completely correct thing to do.

Miami police release 911 tapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN Article
A naked woman who referred to herself as "Jesus" is the focus of two emergency calls placed April 1, according to 911 tapes released Tuesday in an investigation involving San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

Police did not identify the men that made the two calls. In the first call, a man identified himself as hotel security. He said a woman was in the hotel room and was refusing to leave.

"She said her name was Jesus, and she don't have no clothes on," he told the 911 operator. The 911 operator asked who the woman is visiting, the guard said: "She's visiting this gentleman here."

The second call was made by another male. He requested that police come to the room because he said the woman was lying in bed "and she's not leaving" until a friend of his showed up.

"There's a young lady in my friend's bed," the caller says. "She says she's not leaving until she sees him ... No, no, he's not her boyfriend. He's someone she wants to sleep with."

On April 3, two days after the 911 calls were placed, an unidentified woman went to Miami police headquarters saying she was partying with Kaepernick, 49ers receiver Quinton Patton and Seattle Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette. She said she passed out and didn't remember anything else until waking up in the hospital.

Police have called it a "suspicious incident." They have not called it a criminal investigation. Last week, Miami police said they had no new updates nor did they have a timeline for any updates.

Shortly after the incident was reported, Kaepernick defended himself on Twitter. Last week, in his hometown of Turlock, Calif, Kaepernick told nearly 1,000 people at a city event that the investigation has changed his way of thinking and he appreciated people were standing behind him.

On April 25, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh staunchly defended his quarterback.

"I've seen one side reported. I've heard the other side and feel very good there'll be a good resolution, and hopefully a just one, too," Harbaugh said. "I hate to see his reputation be the victim."
palmettosc is offline   Reply With Quote