CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spurrier_Superior_On
18IsTheMan
Order 66
catdaddy66
Clowneygotcha
gadeneer1986
GoldenSpur7
eatlighting
GH
TAFC 5 1981
Looking ahead to UGA (2698)
My Observations Abou (2573)
Kevin Sumlin Thought (1920)
Gurley lined up to t (1331)
Step back from the l (1295)
Who else wants to se (1272)
Kelcy and Victor Ham (941)
How far do we fall.. (906)
Shaq Roland (862)
Shon Carson at KR (790)
I Am Ashamed
ECU
UFC 177: TJ Dillishaw vs
Tanner McEvoy to start fo
Time to quit crying.
Recruiting Question
Plugging Holes W/Recruiti
Predict the Season (After
2015 Commitment - Michael
Confused fan here. Why i

Old 04-13-2014, 07:34 PM   #1
TS-45 Gamecock
Earning a Scholly

Male

CockyCash: 200
TS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPit
Default Masters Champ Bubba

Congrats to ole Bubba.

His wife though... ugh...

TS-45 Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 07:37 PM   #2
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material
Default Re: Masters Champ Bubba

She's... interesting looking
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 08:58 PM   #3
CockyCody
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 381
CockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talonsCockyCody has developed his gaff and talons

Bubba cries too much!!! After seeing his wife, I now know why!!!
CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:06 AM   #4
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

There is no need to Insult his wife.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:33 AM   #5
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS-45 Gamecock View Post
Congrats to ole Bubba.

His wife though... ugh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyCody View Post
Bubba cries too much!!! After seeing his wife, I now know why!!!
Congrats to Bubba and his family. Bubba, his wife, and little girl must all be delighted about his win. It sure takes any financial issues out of their lives for this year. LOL.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:03 AM   #6
Herbie3
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 13641
Herbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot material

She's Tall!
Attached Images

Herbie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:17 AM   #7
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

Lol...

I love all the negative criticism about a guys wife. just can't win these days. He has been with her since college but I guess he should have been like DJ and chased tail all over the place and settled on a trophy wife...for those of you criticizing, I would love to see pictures of your drop dead gorgeous wives. As for me, I say good for Bubba...beleive it or not, there may be more to a person than her looks
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:53 AM   #8
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbie3 View Post
She's Tall!

Am I missing something here.

Assuming that really is his wife b/c I have no idea what she looks like. Looks damn fine to me.

BTW, she looks like the Russian wife in Rocky IV
uscGRAD04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:03 AM   #9
Beano Cook
4-Star

Male

Beano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his combBeano Cook is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
Lol...

I love all the negative criticism about a guys wife. just can't win these days. He has been with her since college but I guess he should have been like DJ and chased tail all over the place and settled on a trophy wife...for those of you criticizing, I would love to see pictures of your drop dead gorgeous wives. As for me, I say good for Bubba...beleive it or not, there may be more to a person than her looks

Good Post.
Beano Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:06 AM   #10
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Last edited by Nureye; 04-14-2014 at 11:15 AM.
Nureye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:34 AM   #11
JohnnyB21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 720
JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Lol...

Check out the thread in cocky babes, there are 30+ in there with better looking wives/girlfriends. Anyways, she is just too Damn tall and skinny.

34-17 29-7 34-13 27-17 31-17

Coming for #6 next season!!!

154-71 in past 5 seasons against Clemson.
JohnnyB21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:26 AM   #12
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

I think he said in an interview she is a former basketball or volleyball player, I think.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:26 AM   #13
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

White Grace Jones
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 12:08 PM   #14
CockyFanForLife
Recruit

Female

CockyCash: 500
CockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPitCockyFanForLife rules the CockPit

"Angie Watson is a former basketball player who played in the WNBA, the 2000 Olympics, and spent time playing abroad before an injury prevented her from continuing with the sport."
CockyFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 12:47 PM   #15
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB21 View Post
Check out the thread in cocky babes, there are 30+ in there with better looking wives/girlfriends. Anyways, she is just too Damn tall and skinny.
who gives a **** what is in cocky babes as it does not give anyone a right to criticize the way someone looks...

as for your OPINION on his wife's appearance, I am sure that Bubba could not care less but I am glad that Bubba winning the Masters has been reduced to discussing his wife by a bunch of dudes posting on the internet
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 01:31 PM   #16
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

I love that his name is Bubba, just like one of them redneck boys! Can you believe that?! Lol
Old 04-14-2014, 01:46 PM   #17
Tailfeathers
Starter

Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

I do not like Bubba; wished he had lost. But talking undeservedly about his wife or anyone's for that matter, is sad. Doubt you would say it to their face.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:53 PM   #18
Tony
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 350
Tony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talons

Angie is 6'4" and Bubba is 6'3", so it's not like Sony and Cher. I think tall women are very sexy. BTW, they are devout Christians, and donate lots to charity. I think they live in a home formerly owned by Tiger.
Old 04-14-2014, 02:34 PM   #19
USCfootball
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 106666
USCfootball has earned his spursUSCfootball has earned his spursUSCfootball has earned his spursUSCfootball has earned his spursUSCfootball has earned his spursUSCfootball has earned his spurs

Bubba is a wanker. Plenty of videos on youtube showing how he b!tches at players and his own caddie. Congrats to him for winning.....and I could care less what his wife looks like. He is the one that sleeps with her not me.....wish Jordan Spieth or Fred Couples would have won.
USCfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 02:35 PM   #20
USC girl
ᖇEᗩᗪY, ᔕET...ᒪETᔕ ᖇOᒪᒪ!!!

Female

CockyCash: 85848102
USC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot materialUSC girl is USC mascot material

Quote:
Lol...

USC girl is offline   Reply With Quote