CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Garnetnblack99
kingoftheroost
CockyLifer
CoverTwo
b381l
Regalcock
Cockhornleghorn
ZenUSC
2000grad
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (2591)
Morris to SMU (2565)
BIG PROBLEM! JUST RE (1390)
Carolina on a Walmar (832)
Game simulation (629)
Clemson fans (444)
Penniless: Creed's S (386)
Strategy First Steam (288)
Origin Sale Too (190)
Have we been favored (168)
End of the aTm / LSU game
Have we been favored in e
Morris to SMU
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Name a Gamecock
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
4 tix together for USC/Cl
Clemson fans
Constant Updates on Watso
2017 - Savales Cann

Old 04-14-2014, 04:03 PM   #21
G&B
purple nurple

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material
Default Re: I got robbed in broad daylight Saturday morning before the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsandstorm85 View Post
I think you found the inspiration for your sign during the pre game show in August.
"FINEBAUM: eat my pork!"

Old 04-14-2014, 04:42 PM   #22
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

CockyCash: 500
Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
If you want to drink wine at a tailgate it better be the kind that comes in a box.
And It has to be out of the box and bag slapped
Old 04-14-2014, 05:42 PM   #23
qcgamecock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
qcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpoptart View Post
My tailgating group took a "close" second place in the tailgating competition before the spring game. Paul Finebaum, who was a judge, is a weasel and refused to even try my ribs. The food was one of the criteria being judged! Michael Haney and Ryan Brewer seemed to really like them. I cant help but think that Finebaum's insistance on being a douchebag kept me and my friends from winning whatever prize there was :(

I'm pretty sure that little weasel is Jewish and only eats Kosher.
qcgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:51 PM   #24
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1373
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

The title of this thread definitely tricked me
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:58 PM   #25
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpoptart View Post
I dont care about winning, I was joking when I made the thread. I do care about cooking good food and I think that goal was accomplished. If Finebaum prefers not to eat pork, then he probably didnt eat much Saturday.
Yeah really not the best judge selection for a southern tailgate competition. BTW Those ribs looked good enough to eat out of the computer monitor if it was possible.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:08 PM   #26
COCKYWOOD
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

BS thread!!! Terrible title! !!
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:33 PM   #27
Garnet Gamecock
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Garnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot materialGarnet Gamecock is USC mascot material

He probably didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but I believe he is Jewish and pork is not kosher.

I don't know if it depends on whether he is reformed or conservative.

I don't think he was trying to "dis" you.
Old 04-14-2014, 06:47 PM   #28
HeadCockFan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
and I thought this was about you actually getting robbed.
No, Clemson players were busy with their own spring game.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 08:55 PM   #29
Jethro Beaver
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 355
Jethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPit

He don't dine on no swine! LOL. Looks awesome to me!!
Jethro Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:07 PM   #30
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Wow. Anti Semites on the board now.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:23 PM   #31
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

That's what happens when you don't let your fellow CockyTalk members get a bite.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:03 PM   #32
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

You come cook those ribs for me and I'll give ya a first place ribbon!

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 11:05 PM   #33
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Saw the thread title and thought it was another 5-points story.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 01:18 AM   #34
CockyInSeattle
4-Star

Male

CockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPit

Do Memphis-style dry ribs next time. My Jewish neighbor loves them. In fact the whole neighborhood does.
CockyInSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:51 AM   #35
Birdwatcher
Recruit

Birdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spurs

If those ribs tasted as good as they look...oh my.
Birdwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:04 AM   #36
scfanz
Game MVP

Male

scfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot material

Finebaum is a prick.
scfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:55 PM   #37
OscarTheGrouch
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 440
OscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPitOscarTheGrouch rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by qcgamecock View Post
I'm pretty sure that little weasel is Jewish and only eats Kosher.
I'm Jewish and would eat the $**T outta those ribs..
OscarTheGrouch is offline   Reply With Quote