CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
MountainCock
snruter amabon
Bill Cosby
Patrick Bateman
usc90grad
TheUniversityofSC
doubledribble
catdaddy66
Regalcock
thekob
Favorite urban dicti (309)
NFL in Los Angeles (296)
UFC 187: Anthony Joh (159)
What are these brigh (107)
Men's Doubles Tennis (102)
SEC Baseball: Florid (53)
SEC Baseball: Alabam (48)
UNC Gets Notice Of A (0)
Men's Doubles Tennis move
2015 record predictions:
UNC Gets Notice Of Allega
The Decline Continues
2015 - Eric Cobb
For all those who are str
Recruitment of 2016 offen
SEC Baseball: Alabama vs
SEC Baseball: Florida vs
Needs for 2016 class

Old 04-13-2015, 03:36 PM   #1
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material
Default Game of Thrones Season 5 **No Spoilers**

Cant believe there wasnt a thread on this yet. This is hands down the best show on TV. I read the books and am anxiously awaiting the 6th. However, I am going to really enjoy this season on TV as they start to move ahead and get away from the story totally.

Last night was great and it contained a ton of characters. I really liked Mance on the show and I was sad to see him "go." The flashback with Cersei was neat also and her story is going to be great this season.
Old 04-13-2015, 03:46 PM   #2
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0
Default Re: Game of Thrones Season 5 **No Spoilers**

Yeah it was a nice starting off point for the season. I'm guessing they'll introduce the new places next week.
cocky0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 03:54 PM   #3
gamecockphan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

It sucks to see an actor of Ciaran Hinds' talent exit the show just like it was unfortuante to lose Charles Dance last season. However, the story marches on and some good actors will inevitably be killed off.

I'm really looking forward to Tyrion and Vayrs meeting up with Dany. I'm also excited to see Dorne.
gamecockphan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 04:04 PM   #4
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

I'm all about watching Arya do her time in Braavos.
cocky0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:13 PM   #5
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

http://gizmodo.com/nearly-half-of-ga...ked-1697305966
Old 04-13-2015, 07:53 PM   #6
uscgmck
I'm Baaacck

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

Man those cats love fire, all kinds of fire and ice.
Attached Images

Old 04-14-2015, 12:25 PM   #7
myrtsmom
4-Star

Female

CockyCash: 500
myrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockphan View Post
It sucks to see an actor of Ciaran Hinds' talent exit the show just like it was unfortuante to lose Charles Dance last season. However, the story marches on and some good actors will inevitably be killed off.

I'm really looking forward to Tyrion and Vayrs meeting up with Dany. I'm also excited to see Dorne.
Yea, I hated to see Mance killed off as well. But I have to say, seeing Jon Snow do the right thing and help him die with dignity was my favorite part of the season opener.
myrtsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 01:02 PM   #8
Mr.101
ayy

Male

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
CockyCash: 21000000
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

I couldn't resist. Binged all 4 leaked episodes last Sunday.

Now I have nothing for a month. I'm not sure if it was a bad idea, though. If you haven't watched the leaked episodes, you run the risk of running across some pretty heavy spoilers while browsing the web.
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 01:10 PM   #9
myrtsmom
4-Star

Female

myrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his combmyrtsmom is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
I couldn't resist. Binged all 4 leaked episodes last Sunday.

Now I have nothing for a month. I'm not sure if it was a bad idea, though. If you haven't watched the leaked episodes, you run the risk of running across some pretty heavy spoilers while browsing the web.

What site were you able to access them from?
myrtsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 01:11 PM   #10
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

WAY too much man love for me in the last episode.

I miss seeing Dany's boobs. I don' think we've seen them since the 1st season.
Old 04-14-2015, 01:48 PM   #11
Mr.101
ayy

Male

Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

^ Way to be an asshole.

Hopefully these will be deleted quickly...
Old 04-14-2015, 01:51 PM   #12
gamecockphan
Household Name

Male

gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
WAY too much man love for me in the last episode.

I miss seeing Dany's boobs. I don' think we've seen them since the 1st season.
I though we saw them last season when she was taking a bath and Daario came to see her.
Old 04-14-2015, 01:52 PM   #13
Mr.101
ayy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrtsmom View Post
What site were you able to access them from?
I use watch-series-tv.to

I feel obligated to add that these sites may contain spyware, even malware. I access this through Linux, so I'm not sure.
Old 04-14-2015, 01:54 PM   #14
Mr.101
ayy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockphan View Post
I though we saw them last season when she was taking a bath and Daario came to see her.
That was S3.

I think Emilia (The actress) said she didn't want to do as many nude scenes.
Old 04-14-2015, 01:58 PM   #15
l^l^lBGCock
Banned

Male

l^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
^ Way to be an asshole.

Hopefully these will be deleted quickly...
None of those are spoilers.
l^l^lBGCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 01:59 PM   #16
Mr.101
ayy

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by l^l^lBGCock View Post
None of those are spoilers.
As someone who has seen the 4 episodes, one is a spoiler.
Old 04-14-2015, 02:02 PM   #17
l^l^lBGCock
Banned

Male

l^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot materiall^l^lBGCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
As someone who has seen the 4 episodes, one is a spoiler.
l^l^lBGCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 02:12 PM   #18
gamecockphan
Household Name

Male

Quote:
That was S3.

I think Emilia (The actress) said she didn't want to do as many nude scenes.
Well I guess Margaery needs to step up. OR I'd take a look at Missandei again.
Old 04-20-2015, 12:36 PM   #19
johnnyb
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1715674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

anyone notice how 2 of the main plot points are different here than in the books?
1. in the books tyrions journey was much longer and he met other charactors who MAY be important in future books
2.the whole Brianne/Balish/Sansa thing last night, nothing like that in the books that i remember

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 01:06 PM   #20
uscgmck
I'm Baaacck

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

Dumb ways to die "Game of Thrones Edition" season 1-4