CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
l^l^lBGCock
Badazcock
gamecockgal
WeStillOwnUSC
ccured
Regalcock
roosterdude21
Order 66
U-Dub Gamecock
snruter amabon
Can it get any bette (1591)
Boo This Man... (1107)
georgia rewind... (815)
Gameday in Columbia (725)
**USC vs. Vanderbilt (653)
Stadium improvement (591)
Doniyah Cliney to si (573)
Where to Watch the G (308)
Why we'll dominate C (262)
Mizzou game late par (212)
Lammons out
Winston
UGA is running over Troy
Full Men's 2014-15 Schedu
Gameday in Columbia
**USC vs. Vanderbilt GAME
Well, as it turns out, we
2015 Chris Silva PF (6-9,
Defense Tackles
2016 - Collin Hill

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 09:51 PM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Chris Clark - Michigan

Tight End from Avon, Connecticut

USC offer and someone to keep an eye on, per GCC.

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 04-16-2014, 02:13 AM   #2
bcolinc
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
bcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudlybcolinc is crowing loudly
Default Re: 2015 - Chris Clark

This kids offer list is longer than any I've ever seen
Old 04-16-2014, 07:44 AM   #3
roosterdude21
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 0
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcolinc View Post
This kids offer list is longer than any I've ever seen
Haha I was thinking the same thing, 44 offers, when I expanded the list it just kept going haha
Old 05-01-2014, 09:18 PM   #4
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Quote:
*Chris Clark: The Avon (Conn.) Old Farms Top247 tight end certainly backed up the fact he’s one of the nation’s top players at his position, with a consistent performance during 1-on-1s. Linebackers didn’t stand a chance with his athleticism, and the sure-handed receiver knows how to get open. The one-time North Carolina commit is currently favoring Michigan slightly over Ohio State, but that could change at any time. Other schools in the mix include Michigan State, Notre Dame, Georgia and Tennessee.
Link: http://247sports.com/Article/Jersey-...-More-28361082

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 05-22-2014, 08:06 AM   #5
davisd9
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 375
davisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudlydavisd9 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Gamecocks among the favorites of elite tight end prospect
BY PHIL KORNBLUT
May 22, 2014

USC has one tight end committed for the 2015 class in Kyle Markway and they are one of the favorites of another tight end in Connor Redmond. They are also in the hunt for one of the nation’s most highly acclaimed tight ends in Chris Clark (6-6 252) of Ridgewood, NJ. Clark attends school in Avon, CT and Tuesday USC recruiter GA Mangus was by the school to visit with him.

Clark wants to visit USC in June before he makes his announcement July 10th at The Opening. The problem is finding a date because he has a pretty full calendar between already committed visits and various camps. He is set to visit Michigan and Michigan State in June.

Clark already has a positive impression about USC football. “It’s a pretty awesome kind of place to play football and you go against the best in practice everyday,” Clark said. “They also have a good idea of what they want to do at tight end, a lot of two tight end sets. There’s a good opportunity to play early, hopefully. And I think it’s an awesome area, South Carolina, with great weather. I hear a lot of good things. And one of my buddies is pretty interested in South Carolina, (OL) Tommy Hatton, and I think it would be really cool to play with him. I have a great interest in South Carolina.”

Clark has USC in his top list along with Tennessee, Michigan State, Michigan, Arizona State and Ohio State which he culled from a list of over 40 offers. There is no leader at this point. He hasn’t visited Michigan State and Arizona State.

Last season Clark had 38 catches for 417 yards and 6 touchdowns.

Clark was once committed to North Carolina but he decommitted earlier this year.
http://www.gogamecocks.com/2014/05/2...l?sp=/99/119//
Old 05-22-2014, 08:55 AM   #6
Cocky_Maniac
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervousCocky_Maniac is making other chickens nervous

How come it's not showing us as any interest on 247?
Old 05-22-2014, 10:22 AM   #7
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

InletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talonsInletCock1989 has developed his gaff and talons

How good is good?
Old 05-22-2014, 10:46 AM   #8
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocky_Maniac View Post
How come it's not showing us as any interest on 247?
USC has always liked him but things haven't gotten serious between the two sides until lately. He and Tommy Hatton are very close.

Old 05-22-2014, 10:47 AM   #9
weatheredxtown
Master of Minutia

Male

weatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talonsweatheredxtown has developed his gaff and talons

Hatton and Clark would be two great pickups
Old 05-22-2014, 11:30 AM   #10
gamecockphan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
USC has always liked him but things haven't gotten serious between the two sides until lately. He and Tommy Hatton are very close.

Does this mean that the coaches might hold off on accepting a commit from the other tight end (Redmond)?
Old 05-22-2014, 12:14 PM   #11
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Chris tells me it will likely come down to Michigan and Michigan State with Arizona State and Tennessee still hanging in there. Notre Dame he says is out despite his family ties and mom's desire for him to play in South Bend and Ohio State is out because he doesn't like the offense.

Clark will visit Tennessee on June 2, Arizona State on June 10, Michigan State on June 18 and Michigan on June 19. I think the Wolverines lead right now based on comfort and the fact they have been recruiting him hard for the longest time and he liked his previous visit. However, Clark is very hard to predict as evidenced by his sudden commitment to UNC and then de-commitment.

He should be done with process in late June it seems.
Mike Farrell - Rivals
Old 05-24-2014, 02:02 AM   #12
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
USC has one tight end committed for the 2015 class in Kyle Markway and they are one of the favorites of another tight end in Connor Redmond. They are also in the hunt for one of the nation’s most highly acclaimed tight ends in Chris Clark (6-6 252) of Ridgewood, NJ. Clark attends school in Avon, CT and Tuesday USC recruiter GA Mangus was by the school to visit with him.
Clark wants to visit USC in June before he makes his announcement July 10th at The Opening. The problem is finding a date because he has a pretty full calendar between already committed visits and various camps. He is set to visit Michigan and Michigan State in June.
Clark already has a positive impression about USC football. “It’s a pretty awesome kind of place to play football and you go against the best in practice everyday,” Clark said. “They also have a good idea of what they want to do at tight end, a lot of two tight end sets. There’s a good opportunity to play early, hopefully. And I think it’s an awesome area, South Carolina, with great weather. I hear a lot of good things. And one of my buddies is pretty interested in South Carolina, (OL) Tommy Hatton, and I think it would be really cool to play with him. I have a great interest in South Carolina.”
Clark has USC in his top list along with Tennessee, Michigan State, Michigan, Arizona State and Ohio State which he culled from a list of over 40 offers. There is no leader at this point. He hasn’t visited Michigan State and Arizona State.
Last season Clark had 38 catches for 417 yards and 6 touchdowns.
Clark was once committed to North Carolina but he decommitted earlier this year.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...rospect-clark/

Old 06-19-2014, 08:38 PM   #13
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Committed to Michigan.

Closed Thread