CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyDevil
thekob
sporkgod50
usc90grad
Captain9Dragons
USCBatgirl21
ShutTheSuccop
carolina_corpsman
CocksOnTop
Curt Geezus
We made a list (poss (493)
A question for the r (348)
Burger King rolls ou (239)
Athlon Sports ranks (112)
2017 - OrTre Smith
2017 - T.J. Moore
Connor Mitch set to trans
Athlon Sports ranks GameC
We made a list (possible
2017 - Chase Hayden
Ramon Galloway Update
WBB - 2016-2017 OCC Sched
Phil Steel Pre-season Top
Coastal Carolina to the C

Old 02-23-2016, 12:47 PM   #1
usc90grad
Jersey Retired

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad
Default Company Bans Sex in the Office After Finding Condoms in Stairwell

Wonder how many quit after losing these perks...

Quote:

'No sex in the office': Billion-dollar San Francisco startup has to ban rowdy employees from drinking, smoking and having sexual liaisons on its premises

Human-resources software company Zenefits had to send an uncomfortable HR email to their own to staff recently following a few incidents within their San Francisco office. The startup was forced to ban staff from drinking in the office after some wild parties that involved employees having sex in the stairwell of the building, according to emails obtained by The Wall Street Journal.

'It has been brought to our attention by building management and Security that the stairwells are being used inappropriately….Cigarettes, plastic cups filled with beer, and several used condoms were found in the stairwell. Yes, you read that right,' the email said.

It is time to turn the page at Zenefits and embrace a new set of corporate values and culture. Zenefits is now focused on developing business practices that will ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements, and making certain that the company operates with integrity as its number-one value.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz410eVHL9r
Old 02-23-2016, 02:09 PM   #2
johnnyb
Banneded

Male

CockyCash: 1705674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material
Default Re: Company Bans Sex in the Office After Finding Condoms in Stairwell

well....strike them off the potential employer list...

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 02:35 PM   #3
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 1104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

It's like the 70's all over again.
Old 02-23-2016, 03:21 PM   #4
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 234554229341
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxcockFL View Post
It's like the 70's all over again.
You say that as if it's a bad thing...

I was born a decade too late.
Old 02-23-2016, 04:10 PM   #5
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 999998312457751
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

The Wolf of Wall Street.
Old 02-23-2016, 04:12 PM   #6
COCKDIESEL
Could've been a Contender

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 57380000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Damn it I had an interview with them next week.
Old 02-23-2016, 05:25 PM   #7
d20636
Go Cocks!

Male

d20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot material

At first I was "No way in hell this happened in San Fran!"

The banning of sex in the workplace that is- not the partying....but then I read the article and realized the thread title is wrong and misleading.

They banned drinking in the workplace!
(You can still do the nasty and have a smoke afterwards...)

Just gotta do it sober!
Old 02-23-2016, 05:43 PM   #8
kingofnerf
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
kingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot materialkingofnerf is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
The Wolf of Wall Street.
^^THIS.

I have found large staffing companies to be pretty shady in the last year or so.

There's probably a scam or two at the heart of that company.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:14 PM   #9
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 998722
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

So glad my company doesn't have a stairwell.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 06:41 PM   #10
Y Formation
MORNIN' ROY

Male

Y Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot materialY Formation is USC mascot material

I wonder how many women took part, if any?
Y Formation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 08:28 PM   #11
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 629003670
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

Whole new meaning to getting laid off.
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 08:46 PM   #12
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 1104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by catdaddy66 View Post
You say that as if it's a bad thing...

I was born a decade too late.
I swear this decade is just like the 70's in a lot of ways.
Old 02-23-2016, 09:01 PM   #13
smoovecock
The Gamecock Pimps Daddy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Homecoming King 
smoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot materialsmoovecock is USC mascot material

I really want to say sumpin very unpolitically correct about this....
Old 02-23-2016, 10:08 PM   #14
b381l
Jersey Retired

Male

CockyCash: 1000375616
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoovecock View Post
I really want to say sumpin very unpolitically correct about this....
we appreciate your discretion....
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 11:01 PM   #15
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

I've pretty much had sex in every office I've ever had.
Old 02-24-2016, 03:57 AM   #16
SterlingBrooks
Lock Down Corner

Male

CockyCash: 260386
SterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot materialSterlingBrooks is USC mascot material

Condoms are for pussies
Old 02-24-2016, 04:40 AM   #17
nodnahs
Blue Chip

Male

nodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudlynodnahs is crowing loudly

I guess the perverbial pussy is out of the bag..
nodnahs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 07:55 AM   #18
SanAntonioCock
🙀💥🔨🐓

Male

CockyCash: 870513974719
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
I've pretty much had sex in every office I've ever had.
*orifice

🐓⚾🐓⚾🐓⚾🐓⚾🐓
SanAntonioCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 08:02 AM   #19
USC65
4-Star

Male

USC65 is USC mascot materialUSC65 is USC mascot materialUSC65 is USC mascot materialUSC65 is USC mascot materialUSC65 is USC mascot materialUSC65 is USC mascot materialUSC65 is USC mascot materialUSC65 is USC mascot materialUSC65 is USC mascot materialUSC65 is USC mascot materialUSC65 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntonioCock View Post
*orifice
If any company could lure me out of retirement, this is the one.
USC65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 10:23 AM   #20
Gamecockman12
Blue Chip

Male

Gamecockman12 is crowing loudlyGamecockman12 is crowing loudlyGamecockman12 is crowing loudlyGamecockman12 is crowing loudlyGamecockman12 is crowing loudlyGamecockman12 is crowing loudlyGamecockman12 is crowing loudlyGamecockman12 is crowing loudlyGamecockman12 is crowing loudlyGamecockman12 is crowing loudlyGamecockman12 is crowing loudly

Reminds me of George Costanza in Seinfeld and the famous quote "Was that wrong? Should I not have done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing, because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing is frowned upon... you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices, and I tell you, people do that all the time."