CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
FurmanCock
Cockhornleghorn
Gamecocks1137
Master Bedroom
Copperhead
sanford
b381l
ConwayGamecock
GamecockUltimate
Venables to TAMU? (4344)
Vegas line moving on (3168)
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (2910)
Arkansas... (1494)
Phil Kronblut show (1479)
Women's Soccer Elite (1127)
End of the aTm / LSU (994)
Anyone know what thi (924)
Star Wars: The Force (392)
marshall/WKU (359)
Vegas line moving on game
2014 Class AA Division II
Dooms interview with Ronn
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLINA @ C
Texans getting frustrated
End of the aTm / LSU game
Constant Updates on Watso
Arkansas...
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Tailgating tomorrow for t

Old 12-29-2011, 10:45 PM   #1
YouCanNeverTell
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
YouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot materialYouCanNeverTell is USC mascot material
Default Olive Garden!?!?

Ok so we were eating @ Outback in Cola on Harbison and a hlaf down cop cars show up @ the olive garden. When we left they had yellow tape everywhere. Anybody know wtf happened?
YouCanNeverTell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.
Default Re: Olive Garden!?!?

someone committed a crime?

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:14 PM   #3
IBleedGarnetandBlack
never begs for rep.

Male

CockyCash: 75936304929
IBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot materialIBleedGarnetandBlack is USC mascot material

saw one tweet to wltx that says somebody was shot in the parking lot
IBleedGarnetandBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:38 PM   #4
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

CockyCash: 12500000
JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material

The cannolis were bad
JNGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:40 PM   #5
hardcock2
just hangin'.....

Male

CockyCash: 600
hardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot materialhardcock2 is USC mascot material

the Mob was there to collect on their 'rent'?
hardcock2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:51 PM   #6
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

I'm guessing somebody (not me, I promise) finally snapped after seeing too many of their stupid ass corny commercials.

"While you're doing the math, I'm doing the alfredo."

Die in a fire, you asshole.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:51 PM   #7
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 30400
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Hey, isn't it the Olive Garden that uses the slogan, "When you're here, you're family?"

And isn't the Olive Garden an Italian restaurant?

Is the slogan supposed to have a double meaning?

Or have I been watching too many mob movies?

And what's with all the questions?

Didn't curiosity kill the cat?
Old 12-29-2011, 11:53 PM   #8
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
Hey, isn't it the Olive Garden that uses the slogan, "When you're here, you're family?"

And isn't the Olive Garden an Italian restaurant?

Is the slogan supposed to have a double meaning?

Or have I been watching too many mob movies?

And what's with all the questions?

Didn't curiosity kill the cat?
I'm curious like a cat, that's why my friends call me Whiskers.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:06 AM   #9
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyle41386 View Post

And all this time I thought they called you whiskers because of the way their pubic hair looks like a moustache under your nose when you are giving them a proper welcome.

Alright, that was totally uncalled for.

I had no right to say such a thing.

I hope we can continue to be square.

Gyle, I would have said that to anyone who typed what you typed.

I chose to not censor myself and now I feel a bit bad about it.

I'd shake your hand but I don't know your personal hygiene issues and I try to avoid touching other men's penises...and, no, I didn't mean to imply that you do enjoy touching other men's penises...I am sure you hate it...

I am just trying to say that I question your hand washing discipline...

Plus, how can I shake your hand over the internet?

That is just silly, man....just damn silly....
Old 12-30-2011, 12:09 AM   #10
clemson sucks
6'0" 180

Male

CockyCash: 2477208
clemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot materialclemson sucks is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to clemson sucks

Quote:
I could have sworn they called you Whiskers because you are a worrier.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:16 AM   #11
Captain9Dragons
Forest Grump

Male

CockyCash: 22007959
Captain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot materialCaptain9Dragons is USC mascot material

The cook was shot.

A customer saw him throwing pizza dough into the air, catching it on his hairy chest, flattening it out, throwing it again.

The customer said, "thats disgusting!"

The cook said, "that is nothing, let me show you how I maka the doughnuts"
Captain9Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:28 AM   #12
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Homicide investigation victim died
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:06 AM   #13
GamecockSmitty4
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 11799998
GamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot materialGamecockSmitty4 is USC mascot material

I'm sorry GH but your posts the past couple days have been genius. Seriously, it is a work of art.
GamecockSmitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 01:30 AM   #14
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockSmitty4 View Post
I'm sorry GH but your posts the past couple days have been genius. Seriously, it is a work of art.

Old 12-30-2011, 01:32 AM   #15
GDub2001
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
GDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPitGDub2001 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCanNeverTell View Post
...and a hlaf down cop cars show up @ the olive garden.
Umm...what?

GDub2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:08 AM   #16
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

The Italian Mob finally got tired of Olive Garden classifying itself as authentic Italian food.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 02:17 AM   #17
Go Cocks 29
Hall of Famer

Male

Go Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPitGo Cocks 29 rules the CockPit

seriously this is the GH of Christmas past...where has this crap been?

cockytalk needs you GH so start a few threads while the getting is good
Old 12-30-2011, 09:47 AM   #18
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 840000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

I'm guessing the salad and bread sticks weren't endless.
Old 12-30-2011, 10:04 AM   #19
acejrock

Male

CockyCash: 39263636
acejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to acejrock Send a message via Yahoo to acejrock

Quote:
Columbia, SC (WLTX)-- Columbia police say a man was shot outside of the Olive Garden restaurant on Harbison Boulevard Thursday evening just after 9 p.m..
Authorities say the victim has died and a homicide investigation is underway.
Police have release few details regarding the shooting, but say it happened in the restaurant's parking lot.
http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=165541
acejrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:23 AM   #20
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
If the moon were made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it?

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote