CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
gamecockgal
b381l
Order 66
garnet_black215
DTGCOCKS#32
Pw00132
Ahmad
wumarshall82
uscsandstorm85
Thoughts on Shawn El (1642)
10-2 (1617)
UK promoting a black (1457)
Time for a new coach (954)
Four UK Players Susp (948)
Coach Gaines: " (863)
I Was Dealing With T (646)
Connor Shaw's fault. (619)
Build a New Stadium (531)
Since everyone loves (478)
Coach Gaines: "Not m
UK promoting a blackout f
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
400 pasing yards
Connor Mitch
I Was Dealing With The Lo
QB Recruiting Strategy
Any prospects w/whom our
Four UK Players Suspended
Build a New Stadium

Old 03-30-2014, 05:12 PM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2016 - Derrick Brown

Quote:
3/26/2014: South Carolina Gamecocks offer Derrick Brown
per 247 Timeline

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 08:44 PM   #2
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2016 - Derrick Brown

Quote:
DL Derrick Brown (6-3 293) of Lanier, GA is one of his state’s top-ranked player for the 2016 class and has compiled an impressive offer list including Clemson and USC.
The Gamecocks and Tigers join Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Miami, Tennessee, Georgia Tech, Georgia, Vanderbilt, Virginia Tech and Wisconsin as some of the program that have offered the rising junior.
Brown has taken several visits this summer including Clemson, Auburn, Alabama, Miami, Mississippi State, Georgia and Wake Forest.
“I went to Clemson about a month ago,” he said. “I like it there because it’s a small town. Clemson is the town. Their coaches are really cool and are telling me they really want me to come there.”
He has no early favorites and wants to be patient with the process.
“I’m looking for the school that fits me best,” Brown said. “The one that feels right.”
Though he has not yet visited USC, that is likely to change in the near future. Brown said he would like to get to Columbia for a game early in the season.
“Their quarterback coach (G.A. Mangus) is the only one I’ve talked to over there and he wants me to come up (for a game) soon,” he said.
The earliest a commitment could be expected would be sometime next summer but could come as late as National Signing Day. He does not have any favorites.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...or-georgia-dt/

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote