CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
taylorssc
GamecockSuperFan
DTGCOCKS#32
KaneisAble
Master Bedroom
GarnetSwarm1990
The Yancey
Pw00132
Captain9Dragons
HBC Weekly Presser (1163)
Thompson Has Neck In (1060)
400 pasing yards (1033)
Funny? (1010)
Nosovitch (689)
Zone Read Analysis w (606)
What fish do you eat (558)
KY Suspends 4 Player (501)
Clowney didnt get ma (408)
4th & 1 Play (326)
10-2
Defer Or Not?
Mizzou's 30sec touchdown
HBC Weekly Presser
Thompson Has Neck Injury
QB Recruiting Strategy
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
2016 - Tavien Feaster
Thoughts on the basketbal

Old 05-02-2014, 12:49 PM   #1
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 500
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material
Default Connor Shaw speaks with Corey Miller...

and talks faith and football.

Last edited by Lonnie; 05-02-2014 at 12:59 PM.
Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:56 PM   #2
3MTA3
Game MVP

Male

3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Conner Shaw speaks with Corey Miller...

I wish a Gamecock athlete would do an interview with Corey Miller and take him to task for some of the egregious things he's said about the university in the past that have been patently false or unnecessarily antagonistic.

I realize this is not what Connor went on with Corey for, just sayin it would be nice...
3MTA3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:57 PM   #3
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Jesus F... "Conner" my god.....

It's like some have never heard of him before!
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:59 PM   #4
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post

JESUS H. CHRIST. It was a TYPO. Ever had one?

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:08 PM   #5
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post
I wish a Gamecock athlete would do an interview with Corey Miller and take him to task for some of the egregious things he's said about the university in the past that have been patently false or unnecessarily antagonistic.

I realize this is not what Connor went on with Corey for, just sayin it would be nice...
The thing is that person would probably come off looking bad. The whole "All I wanted to do was interview him and he comes on here and disrespects me while I am trying to interview him" BS

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 01:11 PM   #6
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post

Its not like some have never seen Shaw and get confused when they read Connor.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:16 PM   #7
3MTA3
Game MVP

Male

3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material3MTA3 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000grad View Post
The thing is that person would probably come off looking bad. The whole "All I wanted to do was interview him and he comes on here and disrespects me while I am trying to interview him" BS
Agreed.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:17 PM   #8
3MTA3
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
JESUS H. CHRIST. It was a TYPO. Ever had one?

I know I've had plenty of typos.

Especially given how easy it is to be guilty of a typo when Typing 'Connor' due to how close the 'O' an 'E' keys are on a qwerty keyboard.
Old 05-02-2014, 01:23 PM   #9
Jethro Beaver
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 355
Jethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPitJethro Beaver rules the CockPit
Default Re: Connor Shaw speaks with Corey Miller...

type O
Jethro Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:04 PM   #10
roosterdave
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 553
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Beaver View Post
type O
Old 05-02-2014, 02:05 PM   #11
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 300
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

What sticks out to me is what he has to say about Dylan Thompson. He would not be the QB he was his senior year without Thompson. That says a lot.

"Are you a millionaire right now?" 'Nah, not yet. I'm still broke." - Jadeveon Clowney

Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.

Gamecocks1137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 02:10 PM   #12
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro Beaver View Post
type O
Is that like right next to the e?
Seems a typo would be more like Connpr or Connir or Connlr or Connopr....andif you get mad enough Connppitropdypo]ydpodrt'p;>
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 11:46 PM   #13
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 225747
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Connar Shaw is all class.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 09:21 AM   #14
Carolina4Life
1st Team All-Pro

Male

Carolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot materialCarolina4Life is USC mascot material

He has the mind set to win at the next level and if giving the chance to start, I think he'll do extremely well.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:10 AM   #15
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntonioCock View Post
Connar Shaw is all class.
Agread
Old 05-04-2014, 11:31 AM   #16
BlueHerons
4-Star

Female

BlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his combBlueHerons is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
What sticks out to me is what he has to say about Dylan Thompson. He would not be the QB he was his senior year without Thompson. That says a lot.
That blew my mind. I didn't realize he gave so much credit to Dylan.
BlueHerons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 01:01 PM   #17
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3MTA3 View Post

yea....it's not like Connor is going to be confrontational......not his personality.
he and Dylan are very good friends.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 06:43 AM   #18
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

Some of you people need to lighten up about someone spelling a name wrong on the internet. It happens.

Drop the keyboard and go outside to get some fresh air. It's not the end of the internet.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:52 AM   #19
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

...or IS it?

Old 05-05-2014, 09:05 AM   #20
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

OldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot material

When faced with a choice of reading Lonnie's typos(brain farts) or the trolls' droppings, I'll pick the former every time simply because he's a real 'Ceck.

Do have one question tho. Lonnie, I didn't know Jesus had a middle name; what does the H. stand for? Hely??

Keep posting, man, & don't pay these feckers any attention...Uhoh, think I made a typo. LOL.

Last edited by OldPat; 05-05-2014 at 09:16 AM.
OldPat is offline   Reply With Quote