CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
TheUniversityofSC
Bed Sores
dixiecock
b381l
Cockhornleghorn
TAFC 5 1981
Gamecocks1137
Aggie96
garnet_black215
Skai Moore not start (2232)
Paul Finebaum heaps (2097)
Unreal Article from (1891)
Conflict with Aggies (1600)
Elliott Fry (1517)
Devonte Returning (1513)
New JK Video Imminen (1264)
Lattimore out more 6 (1084)
Brandon Allen's truc (1015)
Kirk Herbstreit on t (747)
Skai Moore not starting a
New JK Video Imminent! :)
Conflict with Aggies on t
Would you rather: Beat Cl
Carolina Calls 8\26
The 3-4
Connor Shaw Browns
Tanner McEvoy to start fo
Devonte Returning
2015 Greyshirt - Darin Sm

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - LaSamuel Davis - Clemson

Defensive Lineman from Bamberg, South Carolina

UCLA is his only offer. Also list interest in USC and Clemson.

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

247 Bio

Drink Cocktane!

For the latest in USC coverage, check out:

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 02-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #2
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material
Default Re: LaSamuel Davis Thread (2015 Prospect)

dang.. UCLA?

Old 02-07-2012, 09:31 AM   #3
pitchcock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 29795000
pitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalrush24 View Post
dang.. UCLA?
For whatever reason, West Coast schools look at SC players a lot. Seems like between California and Texas they'd have enough guys to look at.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:39 AM   #4
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Quote:
When a freshman already has a Division I offer, you know he can play. And Davis claims one from UCLA, which recently pulled the trigger. He's 6-4, 205 pounds, and possesses excellent speed. This camp should be a good test for him, as he faces some of the state's best offensive linemen.
Link: http://southcarolina.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1349307

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 06-23-2013, 01:13 PM   #5
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Default Re: 2015 - LaSamuel Davis

Quote:
B-E 2015 DE Sammie Davis and OL Drew Wilson also were offered by UNC and NC State in camp earlier this summer.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...n-camp-friday/

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 06-27-2013, 01:52 PM   #6
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
6/22/2013: LaSamuel Davis attends South Carolina Gamecocks camp
per 247 Timeline

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 08-11-2013, 10:55 PM   #7
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Rising junior DE LaSamuel Davis (6-4 210) of Bamberg-Ehrhardt has not received his first offer but is hearing from NC State, North Carolina, Arizona, Arizona State and Oregon. Davis does not have any early favorites but did say he is interested in USC. “I went to their camp and I learned a lot there,” he said. “They showed me a lot of stuff that I can work on to get better. I like their weight program and they have a great defense.” Davis also attended a camp at NC State and says the Wolfpack have shown a lot of interest. “I think they’re recruiting me the hardest right now,” said Davis. “They’re telling me I have nice size to be a defensive end.” He plans to attend a game in Raleigh during the season. Davis says he wants to keep an open mind during the recruiting process. “I’m just waiting to see who offers me because I think they’re coming,” said Davis.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...in-some-games/

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 04-04-2014, 12:29 AM   #8
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Kornblut updates since NSD:

Quote:
DE LaSamuel Davis of Bamberg-Ehrhardt and his parents attended Clemson’s junior day earlier this month and that trip has the Tigers out in front at this point according to his coach. “His mom and dad fell in love with it,” coach Butch Crosby said. “They liked the atmosphere and the family part of it. Clemson is making a big push for him. They think he can play one of their defensive ends. He can get bigger and he’s working hard in the weight room. He maxed out today and squatted 405 pounds and benched 310 pounds. He’s got a chip on his shoulder because he feels he hasn’t reached his full potential.” USC has not yet offered Davis but remains interested and Crosby talked Wednesday with recruiter Everette Sands. Crosby said Davis will visit USC when he gets the chance, and not necessarily for a junior day. “They want him to visit on a one on one situation.” Davis also will be visiting North Carolina, NC State and Florida according to his coach and he will make his decision in June. Davis also has offers from Oregon, Wake Forest, Georgia Tech, Kansas State, Southern Cal, UCLA and Virginia Tech. Last season Davis had 112 tackles with 38 for loss and 7 sacks.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...asamuel-davis/

Quote:
DE LaSamuel Davis of Bamberg-Ehrhardt visited Clemson over the weekend. Davis enjoyed the trip and says Clemson is amongst his favorites. “I would say Clemson is in my top three,” Davis said.
“I’m keeping that list to myself but they’re definitely one of my favorites.”
The trip did nothing to hurt the Tigers chances with Davis. “They’re showing me a lot of love,” he said.
“I went to a spring practice and then to the basketball game. I think they really want me to come there.”
Davis is not far away from announcing his decision. He has set a tentative date for his decision sometime this June.
Next up will be a visit to Georgia Tech on March 26th. His most recent offer was from East Carolina, his 17th. His other offers include Arizona State, Florida, NC State, North Carolina, Kansas State, Southern Cal, UCLA, Tennessee, Wake Forest and Virginia Tech.
He did not name a leader.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...p-on-his-list/

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem

Last edited by CoverTwo; 04-04-2014 at 01:31 AM.
Old 05-24-2014, 02:00 AM   #9
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
For several seasons any big time college football player produced at Bamberg-Ehrhardt went to Clemson. The run started with Chris Franklin and continued with Ricky Sapp and Da’Quan Bowers.
USC broke up that flow to the upstate a few seasons back by signing AJ Cann. The Gamecocks also grabbed the next Red Raider in line in tight end Kevin Crosby Jr. who signed in February.
But Clemson appears to be ready to return to the neighborhood. According to a source, the Tigers are now the frontrunner for DE LaSamuel Davis (6-4 216) who will hold a commitment announcement ceremony at his church May 31st at 11:00 AM.
Davis has made three visits to Clemson this year and moved Clemson to the front after he and his parents visited for a junior day in February. He also visited Clemson in March and for the spring game in April. Florida also made a strong run at Davis but Clemson continued to make the biggest push.
Davis also has offers from NC State, North Carolina, Oregon, Wake Forest, Georgia Tech, Kansas State, Southern Cal, UCLA, Virginia Tech, Tennessee and East Carolina.
He missed much of his sophomore season with a deep thigh bruise but bounced back last season with 112 tackles, 38 tackles for loss and 7 sacks.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...t-high-school/

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Old 06-04-2014, 12:33 AM   #10
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Committed to Clemson.

Drink Cocktane!

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
Closed Thread