CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
U-Dub Gamecock
ConwayGamecock
thumpin big
Gamecocks1137
b381l
FanofCarolina1
JerseyBird
carolinacocky
CockyInTexas
TheUniversityofSC
Could Pharoh Run the (1247)
Mullen Pulls QB's Sc (1156)
Huge recruiting week (1060)
TV?? (830)
Big George Statue (779)
ESPN's Mike Golic ke (695)
Fly_over tomorrow? (513)
No Shave November (488)
Awful Shooting Conti (413)
Scholarship Lounge B (409)
How about this scenario
Fly_over tomorrow?
Awful Shooting Continues
TV??
Gamecock Men Have Been Fa
Lineup Changes (Offense)
Big George Statue
**USC vs. South Alabama G
2014 Charleston Classic *
Could Pharoh Run the O Li

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 02:48 PM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Nick Gibson - Mississippi State

Running Back from Pinson, Alabama

USC offer.

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 10-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #2
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Nick Gibson

Quote:
A few weeks ago, running back Nick Gibson (Pinson Ala./Pinson Valley) says he could see what he wanted to do before each snap. While he did not realize it at the time, the 5-11, 194-pound junior was on his way to one of the most dominating rushing performances in Alabama history, rushing 34 times for 464 yards and six touchdowns. His coach is pretty sure he leads the state in rushing through five games, with about 920 yards.

Tennessee, Kentucky, Florida State, Mississippi State and Arkansas have offered. Georgia, Clemson, Oregon, Vanderbilt, Cincinnati are among the schools that have shown interest in him this season. The old staff at Auburn offered Gibson, with Tommy Thigpen extending the offer again from Tennessee. When interviewed, Gibson was sporting an Alabama shirt, a program he grew up following.

“Alabama is telling me to keep working hard and that they are interested in me,” Gibson said. “They want me to come out to their camp and get to know the coaching staff. An offer would mean a lot, but I would not just go there because I am a fan, which I am a big Alabama fan. I would explore all of my options.”

The new staff at Auburn is evaluating Gibson.

“I like Auburn too,” Gibson said. “I definitely like the new running back coach Tim Horton and I like the school too. I think they would be a good fit and if I went up there I could help turn the program around. An offer would also give me a chance to stay in-state near my family as well.”

Another SEC program currently leads for Gibson.

“The team I am favoring the most is Tennessee,” Gibson said. “They have really nice facilities, the coaches are cool and I like it there.”
Link: http://247sports.com/Article/Road-Re...ts-list-152712

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 05-24-2014, 01:26 AM   #3
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Gibson has good size and has shown the ability to catch the ball like a wide receiver in camp settings, so he's a versatile weapon for someone at the next level. He appears to be so smooth in and out of his breaks and a natural at adjusting to the football. His upfield burst is impressive. Alabama, Arkansas and Mississippi State appear to be leading the pack right now for his services. - Mike Farrell, Rivals.com National Recruiting Director
Link: https://www.rivals.com/content.asp?C...2682&PT=4&PR=2

Old 07-30-2014, 10:09 PM   #4
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Committed to Mississippi State.

Closed Thread