CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
smoovecock
Ironfan
gotrice?
Master Bedroom
EAtMoRTaYtErz
acejrock
RGHoskins
b381l
Ace Dilcock
GamecockNeal
Let's talk Vandy (We (2153)
Please help get Rico (1720)
Positions Better in (1702)
Gamecocks @ Vandy Sc (1277)
Deke Adams' Son Dest (983)
Freshmen to Watch?? (881)
South Carolina Footb (413)
ESPN College Pick 'E (291)
Petition: Change the (270)
Cheap sections to si (251)
David Williams Responds
SCHSL & SCISA High Sc
USC reports 22 violations
Cocky bookie dead!!!!
Petition: Change the name
How to watch videos from
Deke Adams' Son Destroys
Gamecocks @ Vandy Score P
Let's talk Vandy (Week 1
Need 2 for MSU

Old 06-09-2016, 08:34 PM   #1
Roosterboy
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material
Default 2018 - Greg Emerson

Big DE out of Tenn. we offered.
http://247sports.com/Player/Greg-Emerson-92634

Also have big offers from Florida State, Georgia and Michigan State.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/5459097/...678413042e6d6d
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 09:44 AM   #2
Ericvol2096
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
Ericvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot materialEricvol2096 is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2018 - Greg Emerson

“the tennessee staff is amazing. It don’t get no better than that. Tennessee is the place to be. If you just really want to get coached up at that next level, tennessee is the place to be.”
Quote:
“i’ll be down at tennessee, in knox, friday,” he said. “we’re going to be leaving straight from (a satellite camp in) nashville and going out to knox.”
Quote:
“i like coach strip’s coaching style. I love it, as a matter of fact. He’s a good coach. He truly is, and i like coach strip. And honestly, in the future, i could see myself playing for coach strip.

“the thing they liked most about me, i believe, was my aggressiveness once i got my motor going.”

Greg Emerson from 247

"caught up with instate DL Greg Emerson and he had a very interesting visit to Tennessee this week. He had an allergic reaction to peanut butter and had to go to the hospital. He is fine and will be competing today, but it was a wild story. He said the coaches made sure he was ok and he appreciated that."

- Fortenberry
Old 06-15-2016, 10:15 AM   #3
bcolinc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
bcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot materialbcolinc is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post
“the tennessee staff is amazing. It don’t get no better than that. Tennessee is the place to be. If you just really want to get coached up at that next level, tennessee is the place to be.”
Quote:
“i’ll be down at tennessee, in knox, friday,” he said. “we’re going to be leaving straight from (a satellite camp in) nashville and going out to knox.”
Quote:
“i like coach strip’s coaching style. I love it, as a matter of fact. He’s a good coach. He truly is, and i like coach strip. And honestly, in the future, i could see myself playing for coach strip.

“the thing they liked most about me, i believe, was my aggressiveness once i got my motor going.”

Greg Emerson from 247

"caught up with instate DL Greg Emerson and he had a very interesting visit to Tennessee this week. He had an allergic reaction to peanut butter and had to go to the hospital. He is fine and will be competing today, but it was a wild story. He said the coaches made sure he was ok and he appreciated that."

- Fortenberry

You're on a roll today fam, someone should start paying you.
bcolinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 11:14 AM   #4
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 3510
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericvol2096 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Greg Emerson from 247

- Fortenberry
I guess the TN staff successfully impressed an 18 year old instate HS recruit. Not bad considering he hasn't even visited anyone else yet.