CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
The Yancey
IBleedGarnetandBlack
ReadR00ster
Spurticus
StormOfTalons
ZenUSC
gamecock88
HeadCockFan
M.C.
Nick Chubb (6385)
A&M on 3rd down (1639)
All of our defensive (1354)
Spurrier Presser (1292)
Uniform thread (1080)
Cack's Toast of the (1038)
louisville (1020)
Rankings (891)
Spurrier: Davis Will (812)
3-4 "D" Ke (601)
3-4 "D" Keep it
Not a talent issue
Defensive Backfield
Nick Chubb
Spurrier: Davis Will Be A
Rankings
Jets Cut Tajh Boyd
2015 - Amonte Caban
Cack's Toast of the Game:
Uniform thread

Old 05-18-2014, 03:20 PM   #1
GabbieM
Random User Title

Male

CockyCash: 850
GabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudly
Default SEC Tourney Television

From what I can see, there won't be any links from All Access of these games.

ESPN3 lists many of them, but of course subject to black out.

Subscribers on Time Warner Cable may face the problems we have in the past with the games not being picked up as they should be. The Time Warner employees are useless if you contact them about this.

With this said, for those of you on Time Warner and other services that do not carry "CSS" naturally, what will you be doing to see the games?

I know you can use a free VPN (proxy) service to mask your IP to avoid the blackout on ESPN3. Seems like the best option at the moment.
GabbieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 05:50 PM   #2
Evilchicken2
Allergic to kool aid

Male

CockyCash: 500
Evilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot materialEvilchicken2 is USC mascot material
Default Re: SEC Tourney Television

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabbieM View Post
From what I can see, there won't be any links from All Access of these games.

ESPN3 lists many of them, but of course subject to black out.

Subscribers on Time Warner Cable may face the problems we have in the past with the games not being picked up as they should be. The Time Warner employees are useless if you contact them about this.

With this said, for those of you on Time Warner and other services that do not carry "CSS" naturally, what will you be doing to see the games?

I know you can use a free VPN (proxy) service to mask your IP to avoid the blackout on ESPN3. Seems like the best option at the moment.
College baseball still undervalued by TV market...pfft.
Old 05-18-2014, 05:59 PM   #3
scfastpitch
Blue Chip

Male

scfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPit

I think the CSS games are also being carried on ESPN3 . I'm hoping they aren't blacked out in Columbia .
scfastpitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 06:38 PM   #4
aftertwobowls
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1700000
aftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot materialaftertwobowls is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by scfastpitch View Post
I think the CSS games are also being carried on ESPN3 . I'm hoping they aren't blacked out in Columbia .
It doesn't look like the CSS games will be blacked out. Some of the SportsSouth games are blacked out for the whole Southeast though, but I get that channel.
aftertwobowls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 08:05 PM   #5
cocky-K
Recruit

Female

cocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his combcocky-K is developing his comb

DirecTV has got some tourney games listed on 649 SPSO.
cocky-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 10:53 PM   #6
GabbieM
Random User Title

Male

GabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudlyGabbieM is crowing loudly

Thanks for the responses guys. I was just going by what the bracket chart had said.. and almost all the games said CSS.

I am waiting for verification of SportSouth and all of that good stuff. Also on the blackout situation.

I just checked Fox Sports Carolinas on Time Warner here in Columbia, SC and noticed they are showing the ACC games.
Fox Sports South is showing games from the SEC tourney. The times aren't going to be 100% accurate etc.. but it looks like some could be on ESPN3 (not blacked out in Columbia unless on Sports South) and some on Sports South. If that makes sense.

Will learn more soon.
Old 05-18-2014, 10:58 PM   #7
PvtWarlick
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1261
PvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot material

You should be fine...I watched the conference games on espn3 before when they were on Sportssouth
2010 SEC East Champions

Baseball:
2010, 2011 National Champions
4 Time Runner-Up (1975, 77, 2002, 2012)

Basketball
Southern Champions: 1927, 33, 34, 45
1970, 71 ACC Champions
1997 SEC Champions
2005, 06 NIT Champions
PvtWarlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:44 AM   #8
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

SportsSouth will show the morning game and early afternoon game...the night games will be CSS or ESPN3 I believe.
Old 05-19-2014, 04:35 PM   #9
tomtomusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 71000
tomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPittomtomusc rules the CockPit

the games on sports south are subject to black out on espn3. the games on css are not

Rendezvous is now on Twitter. Search Gamecockbar
tomtomusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 02:37 AM   #10
GabbieM
Random User Title

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtomusc View Post
the games on sports south are subject to black out on espn3. the games on css are not
Thanks for clarification guys. Looks like as long as you have access to ESPN3, you will most likely see the games except for the ones being aired on Sports South (which most of us Time Warner subs have that channel)
Old 05-20-2014, 07:36 AM   #11
U-Dub Gamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

CSS: Can't See S**t
Old 05-20-2014, 09:33 AM   #12
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

I am so glad that I moved West of the Ashley just in time for SEC Tourney. I get CSS :).
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 11:33 AM   #13
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Just tried to watch the Tenn/Vandy game on WatchESPN and it is blacked out. I really hope the USC game isn't since its the only way I can watch while at work.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:54 PM   #14
JeffW
Recruit

Male

JeffW has feathers coming inJeffW has feathers coming in

Will be watching it on ESPN3 thru my XBOX1.
JeffW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 12:57 AM   #15
GabbieM
Random User Title

Male

game should be on sports south tomorrow (thursday) between 12-2pm. Now.. 12 pm is pretty unrealistic.. so closer to 1-2pm unless extreme extra innings happens/slow downs/ weather/ etc.