CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
taylorssc
johnnyb
Gamecocks321
doubledribble
Lonnie
GarnetSwarm1990
gadeneer1986
WeStillOwnUSC
So Disappointed With (2495)
Rank the QBs under S (1741)
Back like cooked cra (1368)
Tennessee game (944)
Who start on the d l (700)
No Comments on the H (695)
Google finally gets (471)
lack of production= (377)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (222)
Gameday parking in A (157)
Call of Duty: Advanced Wa
No Comments on the Holes?
Tennessee game
Why I think we beat Aubur
SEC Debate: Best candidat
So Disappointed With The
Back like cooked crack
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Which loss hurt worse, Mi
Texas athletic director:

Old 05-19-2014, 01:52 PM   #21
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default Re: My girls ex showed up at my house this morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM1984 View Post
Sounds like a bad situation. I wouldn't fight anyone, even if you win, you could lose a tooth or perhaps sustain an orbital fracture that could cost you your sight. Just let the police handle it and assess where you are in the relationship
Wow, you really look at the bad side of things man.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:59 PM   #22
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

If you "don't have time for that stuff" extricate yourself from the situation. The guy will never be out of the picture if they have kids together...so be prepared to deal with that.
TKE226 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:01 PM   #23
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
If you "don't have time for that stuff" extricate yourself from the situation. The guy will never be out of the picture if they have kids together...so be prepared to deal with that.
^Exactly. Unless he goes to prison for life, which may be for attempting to kill you. When you're in delicate situations like this, you need to ask yourself, is it really worth it? Is she worth it?
Old 05-19-2014, 02:02 PM   #24
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
^Exactly. Unless he goes to prison for life, which may be for attempting to kill you. When you're in delicate situations like this, you need to ask yourself, is it really worth it? Is she worth it?
She must be great in the sack.
TKE226 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:04 PM   #25
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
She must be great in the sack.
That's all I can think. ha
Old 05-19-2014, 02:13 PM   #26
carolina cocknfire
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
carolina cocknfire has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by eklypised View Post
He showed up drunk wanting to talk to her. She told him to leave them he goes off saying tell your pussy boyfriend to come out and I told you what would happen if I caught you here.I tried to get out of the house to teach the ahole a lesson but they blocked me. He wouldn't leave so they called the cops and he left before they came. I'm 30 years old, I'm to old for this sh*t. they got kids together but have been apart for a year and a half. I don't know how he got my address but really hope he don't show back up.

I am a police officer in the upstate. There are a couple of options you have. The first that you can do is issue a trespass notice to him. Contact your local law enforcement agencies for their procedures but, many accept proof of a mailed form. Once the notice is served, he can be locked up for coming on the property with a statement of being on site or actually still being there when they arrive. Your girl needs to go to family court and get an order of protection (restraining order for married/formerly married/or couples with kids in common) since they have kids in common, she is not eligible for a restraining order. If he returns, stay in the house and call 911. Don't tell him you're calling or even answer the door. If he is drunk on arrival of police he can be charged with public disorderly conduct and possibly criminal domestic violence. At that point, they can also put him on trespass notice in their presence. You can also go to a magistrates office and file for a restraining order for yourself. A lot of people have mentioned using the castle doctrine (stand your ground) and bashing his head in or fighting. I would advise against that because if you are inside and he is outside is hard to chalk it up to self defense when you went outside to the fight. Just sayin. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

carolina cocknfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:15 PM   #27
Emery
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Emery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot material

A few things stand out here to me

1. You are a 30 year old adult with two other adult roommates
2. You are too old for this but are currently dating a girl with a kid and an ex-boyfriend who obviously has issues, and not only that but is guaranteed to be part of her life forever. If you are too old for this now, how about in 5 or 10 years when you are helping deal with the effects this is having on this child?
3. It's Monday morning and the mom is at your place and the dad is drunk on the front yard, where is this kid now?
Emery is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:34 PM   #28
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

This thread is all kinds of winning.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:43 PM   #29
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina cocknfire View Post
I am a police officer in the upstate. There are a couple of options you have. The first that you can do is issue a trespass notice to him. Contact your local law enforcement agencies for their procedures but, many accept proof of a mailed form. Once the notice is served, he can be locked up for coming on the property with a statement of being on site or actually still being there when they arrive. Your girl needs to go to family court and get an order of protection (restraining order for married/formerly married/or couples with kids in common) since they have kids in common, she is not eligible for a restraining order. If he returns, stay in the house and call 911. Don't tell him you're calling or even answer the door. If he is drunk on arrival of police he can be charged with public disorderly conduct and possibly criminal domestic violence. At that point, they can also put him on trespass notice in their presence. You can also go to a magistrates office and file for a restraining order for yourself. A lot of people have mentioned using the castle doctrine (stand your ground) and bashing his head in or fighting. I would advise against that because if you are inside and he is outside is hard to chalk it up to self defense when you went outside to the fight. Just sayin. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Are you the one datboy had fired?

To the OP, it is simple. Get a good bye lay and send her on her way.
Old 05-19-2014, 02:45 PM   #30
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

OP, you'd probably get better advice on Facebook about this topic.
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:46 PM   #31
Herbie3
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 13641
Herbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot materialHerbie3 is USC mascot material

Get some pepper spray. Lol.
Herbie3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:06 PM   #32
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

SCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPitSCohioBoy rules the CockPit

mka 1919 is another good option
Old 05-19-2014, 03:08 PM   #33
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by eklypised View Post
Roommates.
Smart people you live with.
Old 05-19-2014, 03:12 PM   #34
roosterdude21
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10000
roosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot materialroosterdude21 is USC mascot material

All of the above & get a dog
roosterdude21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:15 PM   #35
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdude21 View Post
All of the above & get a dog
Yes get a dog. Can't go wrong with that. A decent sized dog though, not a lap dog.
Old 05-19-2014, 03:20 PM   #36
SCohioBoy
Game MVP

Male

Redneck crazy is playing on the radio as I read this
Old 05-19-2014, 03:22 PM   #37
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 66034
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

In before something bad happens
Old 05-19-2014, 03:26 PM   #38
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

Ok, over/under on how many wife beaters were being worn as this happened?

I'm going with 3.
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:32 PM   #39
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Watched a movie last night that should help with this situation. What you need to do is coat your lawn with a thin layer of tar, put your archers behind the pump house and bait him in past the pink flamingo. Then let a flaming arrow fly and BOOM you've got him in a fireball where the only safe haven is your actual walkway. Yell FREEEDOM! as you charge down the walkway with a boat oar and use it to slap his butt cheeks all the way to the road.

Don't follow him past that point and leave your own yard though, that will get you in trouble.
Old 05-19-2014, 03:39 PM   #40
PageUSC
Recruiting60%-Coaching40%

Male

CockyCash: 987375
PageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot materialPageUSC is USC mascot material

Throw a shovel at him like that girl on vine.