CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
5lbYardcock
b381l
StormOfTalons
18IsTheMan
bigdog2003
GSC2013
evan_aggie
conwaycock2
The Yancey
Do we have any shot (2585)
Carolina opens -15.5 (1884)
What changes can and (1432)
(50 minute Replay) U (1353)
Shaw: Check Out This (1296)
Don't tell me we don (1222)
Gamecocks claimed an (1128)
Gamecock football Lo (1065)
SOS Teleconference (970)
Tanner McEvoy should (941)
Pirate Depth Chart
Carolina opens -15.5
Finally Cooled Off
Do we have any shot again
Gamecock football Long Te
SOS Teleconference
Tanner McEvoy should've s
who thinks we need a whol
Connor Shaw Browns
Mike Davis "doubtful

Old 05-19-2014, 03:46 PM   #41
A. Pilgrim
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
A. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPitA. Pilgrim rules the CockPit
Default Re: My girls ex showed up at my house this morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emery View Post
A few things stand out here to me

1. You are a 30 year old adult with two other adult roommates
2. You are too old for this but are currently dating a girl with a kid and an ex-boyfriend who obviously has issues, and not only that but is guaranteed to be part of her life forever. If you are too old for this now, how about in 5 or 10 years when you are helping deal with the effects this is having on this child?
3. It's Monday morning and the mom is at your place and the dad is drunk on the front yard, where is this kid now?

This guy nails it. Pretty much my thought process as I was reading the thread up till this point.
A. Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:51 PM   #42
Jeff45ACP
I give girls the finger

Male

CockyCash: 6300
Jeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff45ACP

Kick his ass, Sea Bass!
Old 05-19-2014, 03:53 PM   #43
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by PageUSC View Post
Throw a shovel at him like that girl on vine.
Or bash his head with a razor scooter like that other vine video.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:54 PM   #44
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by etowngangsta View Post
Ok, over/under on how many wife beaters were being worn as this happened?

I'm going with 3.
If jerseys count (i'm picturing possibly "Big Dog", "Roca wear", or even a Looney Tunes jersey) then yes I would take the over.
Old 05-19-2014, 03:58 PM   #45
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
If jerseys count (i'm picturing possibly "Big Dog", "Roca wear", or even a Looney Tunes jersey) then yes I would take the over.
It can be any of the ones noted above except, it has to be a Tazmanian Devil or Buggs Bunny jersey to count for the Looney toons. Also Big Johnson T's.

etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:10 PM   #46
d20636
Haven't seen your acid...

Male

CockyCash: 1360
d20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog2003 View Post
Land mines will work to keep him out of the yard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterdude21 View Post
All of the above & get a dog
Might work...unless he doesn't care/know what he steps in... (Would need to be a big dog. Pomeranian land mines are hardly noticeable.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM1984 View Post
Sounds like a bad situation. I wouldn't fight anyone, even if you win, you could lose a tooth or perhaps sustain an orbital fracture that could cost you your sight. Just let the police handle it and assess where you are in the relationship
Might also somehow get his jaw broken, then wired shut, and then lose that 15 lbs he's been trying to drop to get back to his HS wrestling weight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolina cocknfire View Post
I am a police officer in the upstate. There are a couple of options you have. The first that you can do is issue a trespass notice to him. Contact your local law enforcement agencies for their procedures but, many accept proof of a mailed form. Once the notice is served, he can be locked up for coming on the property with a statement of being on site or actually still being there when they arrive. Your girl needs to go to family court and get an order of protection (restraining order for married/formerly married/or couples with kids in common) since they have kids in common, she is not eligible for a restraining order. If he returns, stay in the house and call 911. Don't tell him you're calling or even answer the door. If he is drunk on arrival of police he can be charged with public disorderly conduct and possibly criminal domestic violence. At that point, they can also put him on trespass notice in their presence. You can also go to a magistrates office and file for a restraining order for yourself. A lot of people have mentioned using the castle doctrine (stand your ground) and bashing his head in or fighting. I would advise against that because if you are inside and he is outside is hard to chalk it up to self defense when you went outside to the fight. Just sayin. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

What if you lay down a trail of a few Jose Cuervo mini bottles leading into the house - sounds like the guy would likely follow them inside... If you didn't lay out salt and lime, it wouldn't necessarily be a trap would it?
Old 05-19-2014, 04:11 PM   #47
scz71864
5 Star Frat

Male

scz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudlyscz71864 is crowing loudly

castle doctrine/thread

scz71864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:12 PM   #48
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCohioBoy View Post
Redneck crazy is playing on the radio as I read this
lol, first thing that came to my mind, dude had one too many beers and was listening to country radio. Disaster meet your recipe.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:21 PM   #49
cockyness11
4-Star

Male

cockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
He's threatening you on your own property?

That's a bat to the head.
I thought the same thing until my x wife came to my house (after a 3 day benj that her mom told me about later on at my court hearing) with some random guy, demanding for me to pack all our boys stuff and give them to her.. After arguing with her for about 15 minutes I just shut the door on her.. When I started to go upstairs to check on the kids, this guy kicks in my front door and started barreling dwn the hall way after me and this guy was a big boy.. So right as he got to me all I did was bare dwn to one knee n hit him square n his nuts, he flipped over me and hit his jaw onto the corner of the glass table.. It split his mouth wide ass open and cracked his jaw in 3 different spots... There was blood and glass everywhere, it was nasty... Anyways, I ended up calling 911 so they sent out 3 deputies and an ambulance.. After telling the cops what exactly happened, they arrested me for high agravated assault, the reasons they gave me was because I was the one who made first contact... I ended up having to due 30 days in jail with 3 mths of probation for that crap.. If that wasn't enough, he took me to small claims court and sued me for every cent of his medical bills and tried to get me for his time off from work, luckily the judge decided a flat fee of 1500 dollars thank the lord...
cockyness11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:29 PM   #50
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyness11 View Post
I thought the same thing until my x wife came to my house (after a 3 day benj that her mom told me about later on at my court hearing) with some random guy, demanding for me to pack all our boys stuff and give them to her.. After arguing with her for about 15 minutes I just shut the door on her.. When I started to go upstairs to check on the kids, this guy kicks in my front door and started barreling dwn the hall way after me and this guy was a big boy.. So right as he got to me all I did was bare dwn to one knee n hit him square n his nuts, he flipped over me and hit his jaw onto the corner of the glass table.. It split his mouth wide ass open and cracked his jaw in 3 different spots... There was blood and glass everywhere, it was nasty... Anyways, I ended up calling 911 so they sent out 3 deputies and an ambulance.. After telling the cops what exactly happened, they arrested me for high agravated assault, the reasons they gave me was because I was the one who made first contact... I ended up having to due 30 days in jail with 3 mths of probation for that crap.. If that wasn't enough, he took me to small claims court and sued me for every cent of his medical bills and tried to get me for his time off from work, luckily the judge decided a flat fee of 1500 dollars thank the lord...
That's f###ing crazy, you either needed a better lawyer or are leaving something out. Dude broke down your door and you end up going to jail? That's nuts!
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
Old 05-19-2014, 04:31 PM   #51
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper82 View Post
Watched a movie last night that should help with this situation. What you need to do is coat your lawn with a thin layer of tar, put your archers behind the pump house and bait him in past the pink flamingo. Then let a flaming arrow fly and BOOM you've got him in a fireball where the only safe haven is your actual walkway. Yell FREEEDOM! as you charge down the walkway with a boat oar and use it to slap his butt cheeks all the way to the road.

Don't follow him past that point and leave your own yard though, that will get you in trouble.
Sounds simple enough
Old 05-19-2014, 04:57 PM   #52
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Sounds like you got royally screwed out of that deal.
Old 05-19-2014, 04:59 PM   #53
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 221039
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Get the girl pregnant, let us know about it, then we can really give you some advice.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:03 PM   #54
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=200399

Just a reminder of who the OP is.
Old 05-19-2014, 05:04 PM   #55
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntonioCock View Post
Get the girl pregnant, let us know about it, then we can really give you some advice.
WINNER!!!!!!!!!! I'm angry that I didn't think of this first.
Old 05-19-2014, 05:04 PM   #56
cockyness11
4-Star

Male

cockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudly

<p>&lt;p&gt;
Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
That's f###ing crazy, you either needed a better lawyer or are leaving something out. Dude broke down your door and you end up going to jail? That's nuts!
&lt;/p&gt;</p>
<p>&lt;p&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
<p>&lt;p&gt;The way they explained it, was that if he would have made initial contact it would of been considered self defense.. What bothered me was when they were taking me to county jail to book me, they both were saying that they would of done the same exact thing n he got what he deserved.. I kept saying well why r ya'll taking me to jail then.. They said on a call like that someone has to be held accountable and that person is the one who put their hands on the other first..&lt;/p&gt;</p>
Old 05-19-2014, 05:09 PM   #57
markp_vip
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
<p>&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
<p>&lt;p&gt;The way they explained it, was that if he would have made initial contact it would of been considered self defense.. What bothered me was when they were taking me to county jail to book me, they both were saying that they would of done the same exact thing n he got what he deserved.. I kept saying well why r ya'll taking me to jail then.. They said on a call like that someone has to be held accountable and that person is the one who put their hands on the other first..&lt;/p&gt;</p>
Damn, I could see if you were out in public or even in the front yard, but guy breaks in your house what are you supposed to do? This happened in Irmo? All I know is if anyone breaks down my front door they are dead and there is nothing I can or will do about it. I ain't coming between my Pitts and dinner, lol.
Old 05-19-2014, 05:10 PM   #58
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

Kick his ass. Go screw his sister. Or his mother. Then ask which he prefers you to keep doing.
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:13 PM   #59
cockyness11
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
Damn, I could see if you were out in public or even in the front yard, but guy breaks in your house what are you supposed to do? This happened in Irmo? All I know is if anyone breaks down my front door they are dead and there is nothing I can or will do about it. I ain't coming between my Pitts and dinner, lol.
The only good thing that anyone did for me in that situation is the judge allowed judication to be withheld so that it wouldn't show up on my permanent record
Old 05-19-2014, 05:14 PM   #60
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1706674488
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
<p>&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
exactly how long ago was this, as of today in my understanding of SC's defense of people and property law (Castle Doctorine) you would have been perfectly legally justified to kill him once he forced his way into your house...not a lawyer tho

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote