CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
Gamecocks1137
JerseyBird
thumpin big
Regalcock
smoovecock
b381l
markymark550
The Yancey
johnnyb
Constant Updates on (4012)
Brad Lawing (1783)
Garcia vs Clemson To (1331)
Carolina/Clemson gam (1015)
Palmetto Bowl (933)
Chattanooga upends N (828)
NEW Pics from South (531)
Where to watch in Ar (381)
Greenville for the C (301)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (228)
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
**USC vs. UNC-Asheville G
Name a Gamecock
Constant Updates on Watso
Bowl projections
THE Vent and Coaching Cha
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
Where to watch in Arlingt
Strategy First Steam bund

Old 05-19-2014, 05:17 PM   #61
cockyness11
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
exactly how long ago was this, as of today in my understanding of SC's defense of people and property law (Castle Doctorine) you would have been perfectly legally justified to kill him once he forced his way into your house...not a lawyer tho
It was back in Aug of 03
cockyness11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:17 PM   #62
markp_vip
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 6001866
markp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot materialmarkp_vip is USC mascot material
Default Re: My girls ex showed up at my house this morning

Quote:
exactly how long ago was this, as of today in my understanding of SC's defense of people and property law (Castle Doctorine) you would have been perfectly legally justified to kill him once he forced his way into your house...not a lawyer tho
Only thing I could think is that the Ex-Wife still had part ownership of the house and so her new boyfriend didn't get classified as an intruder. Other than that you would think you should be able to defend your own home against intruders.
Recently the difference between Clemson and Carolina has become clear. While Irrational People Talk About Yesterday, The Rational Ones Orchestrate Success Today. So as they desperately cling to their history, we continue to make history day by day.
markp_vip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:20 PM   #63
cockyness11
Banned

Male

cockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
Only thing I could think is that the Ex-Wife still had part ownership of the house and so her new boyfriend didn't get classified as an intruder. Other than that you would think you should be able to defend your own home against intruders.
We were in the process of filing for separation
cockyness11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:22 PM   #64
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Man, to the OP, whatever you do...pleasepleasepleaseplease keep us posted. You come up with some golden situations. This just screams for a reality show.
Old 05-19-2014, 05:23 PM   #65
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1715674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyness11 View Post
It was back in Aug of 03
ahh...I think that it was 06 when that was added to law

Quote:
Originally Posted by markp_vip View Post
still should have been clear cut self defense if he had killed him, the fact that he kicked down the door then aggressively persued him should have shown that

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:23 PM   #66
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 224722
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by etowngangsta View Post
http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=200399

Just a reminder of who the OP is.
That's too much baby mama drama.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:28 PM   #67
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

next time walk out the door giving him your best wolf stare the whole time, once you get to him, whip it out and piss on his leg to establish dominance. you shouldnt have any more trouble from him after that

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
Old 05-19-2014, 05:30 PM   #68
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

CockyCash: 400
rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material

Quote:
It can be any of the ones noted above except, it has to be a Tazmanian Devil or Buggs Bunny jersey to count for the Looney toons. Also Big Johnson T's.

Where do MMA licensed products fall into your wager? You know that if you wear one of those it is scientifically proven to make you a basazz..especially if you wear one two sizes too small.
Old 05-19-2014, 05:30 PM   #69
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwylie View Post
Where do MMA licensed products fall into your wager? You know that if you wear one of those it is scientifically proven to make you a basazz..especially if you wear one two sizes too small.
TAPOUT baby!

Old 05-19-2014, 05:32 PM   #70
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Quote:

Nice detective work! lololol
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:36 PM   #71
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

Quote:

Sounds like he didn't take any of the advice given him in the first thread, I doubt he will take any here.

On the plus side, looks like he's not having to hide when the ex comes home anymore, he is just being kept inside when the ex is drunk and on the lawn.
Old 05-19-2014, 05:37 PM   #72
rdwylie
My safe word is whiskey.

Male

CockyCash: 400
rdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot materialrdwylie is USC mascot material

Quote:
next time walk out the door giving him your best wolf stare the whole time, once you get to him, whip it out and piss on his leg to establish dominance. you shouldnt have any more trouble from him after that
^^^^
This will work....
Old 05-19-2014, 05:39 PM   #73
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 224722
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

OP, is this the same girl from the last thread? Did you move out? Is she one of the roommates who held you back?

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:42 PM   #74
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

i thought the op was the same guy that had to leave because the ex was coming to stay. OP is this the same girl?
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 06:23 PM   #75
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Quote:

And had he taken then advice in the FIRST POST of that thread, things wouldn't have escalated to the happenings of THIS TREAD....

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 06:50 PM   #76
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Get a baby pool and fill it with tar, put it under an out of the way spot in the crawl space of the double wide that you live in. (dude...we just know)

Cut a hole in the floor over it and cover it with a rug. next time he comes in, run over there, being careful not to step on the rug (AKA hole in the floor) When he falls in, get one of those ACME anvils and drop it on his head. he will see stars, and you and the road runner can get the hell out of there. Meep-meep.
Old 05-19-2014, 06:51 PM   #77
weatheredxtown
Master of Minutia

Male

CockyCash: 300
weatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudlyweatheredxtown is crowing loudly

Threads like these are why I love the internet.
Old 05-19-2014, 06:52 PM   #78
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockypantherfan View Post
Nice detective work! lololol
All credit to USC girl!
etowngangsta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 06:53 PM   #79
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdwylie View Post
I know there were at least 5 Tapout/Affliction t shirts there. Too easy.
etowngangsta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 06:56 PM   #80
cock13
An illusion, Michael

Male

CockyCash: 51250
cock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot materialcock13 is USC mascot material

Quote:
This is my favorite post I've ever seen on Cockytalk