CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Cockypantherfan
ACPhilson
PageUSC
The Yancey
taylorssc
KaneisAble
GamecockSuperFan
Roosterboy
zcockz
HBC Weekly Presser (1944)
Thompson Has Neck In (1450)
Mizzou's 30sec touch (983)
4th & 1 Play (846)
Clowney didnt get ma (753)
Zone Read Analysis w (742)
So What? (417)
Request (384)
Kentucky prediction (334)
Bad Week For Upstate (325)
HBC Weekly Presser
Out of the top 25
Kentucky prediction
State talent drying up
What fish do you eat
Thoughts on the basketbal
Women's BB "Big Mond
Dylan Thompson looks brok
Cleaned up version: SEC E
Just Booked my Hotel for

Old 07-28-2014, 04:32 PM   #1
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material
Default John Rocker at rock bottom

This is funny and sort of sad.

Also, when did he start looking like the guitarist from STP?

http://hallofverygood.com/2014-artic...r-up-next.html

Quote:
Hall of Fame weekend brings out a ton of former big leaguers. From Hall of Famers to Pete Rose…it’s a veritable smorgasbord of All-Stars from years past.

This year, however, is a little different. Probably thinking there’s a way to cash in on the glut of Atlanta Braves fans making the trip north…there’s also John Rocker. And, sure, it’d be easy to suspect that Rocker is in town to support his former teammates Greg Maddux and Tom Glavine and skipper Bobby Cox, but, it’s Rocker…and we know that’s not how dude operates.

Rocker (alongside another former Brave Ryan Klesko) was holding down his patch of sidewalk selling books, posing for pictures, signing autographs and, naturally, telling folks to “Speak English”.

And WTF is Ryan Klesko doing hanging with him? He must be pretty desperate to be a Rocker groupie
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 04:39 PM   #2
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material
Default Re: John Rocker at rock bottom

John Rocker is Kenny Powers approved!
uscGRAD04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 05:58 PM   #3
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Get me paid bitch!
Old 07-28-2014, 06:14 PM   #4
IslandCock
Go! Fight! Win! Kick ASS!

Male

CockyCash: 13701490
IslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudlyIslandCock is crowing loudly

Pretty sad. I thought his (NYC) comments were probably blown out of proportion at the time, but damn, hard to defend "Speak English."
IslandCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 06:21 PM   #5
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Yeah what's up with that tshirt at the All Star Game. I wonder what 50% of MLB players would say to him. Plus he looks like a meth tweeker. Dude has his name tag and raffle info taped on an upturned cardboard box. What a basket case
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:24 AM   #6
Gaichon
Chartreuse Microbus, 10-4

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot material

what a tool

Gaichon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:38 AM   #7
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

can I still get some tickets?
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:46 AM   #8
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 317
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material

screw that

SPEAK ENGLISH
Biocockanics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:30 AM   #9
BlakelyH19
Blue Chip

Male

BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit

Klesko hasn't really changed much. He was my favorite player growing up and why I always was #18. Rocker was a kick ass guy in his day. I'll never forget when the braves went to to play at NY and it was battery night at the park and all the fans started throwing batteries at him as he walked out of the bullpen.
Old 07-29-2014, 01:54 AM   #10
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakelyH19 View Post
Klesko hasn't really changed much. He was my favorite player growing up and why I always was #18. Rocker was a kick ass guy in his day. I'll never forget when the braves went to to play at NY and it was battery night at the park and all the fans started throwing batteries at him as he walked out of the bullpen.

I remember that as well! That's hilarious, I probably would have bought a couple for the opportunity to go get a liquor drink with Rocker.

Old 07-29-2014, 02:31 AM   #11
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 225747
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

!Lo que un boracho!

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 06:39 AM   #12
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

He had his 15 mins of fame
Old 07-29-2014, 09:13 AM   #13
JM1984
Blue Chip

Male

JM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot materialJM1984 is USC mascot material

He's a ball player, not a politician. He was paid to throw a baseball, not negotiate peace talks or solve the energy crisis.

SPURTICUS in 2012!!!
JM1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:29 PM   #14
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

klesko broke too?

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 01:42 PM   #15
eatlighting
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

eatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot materialeatlighting is USC mascot material

http://www.johnrocker.net

Make sure you note the book title and scroll down to read his mission statement. Good stuff.
eatlighting is offline   Reply With Quote