CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
taylorssc
Gamecocks321
GarnetSwarm1990
doubledribble
Lonnie
Cocks N Stuff
El Cid Ranger
Master Bedroom
So Disappointed With (1805)
Rank the QBs under S (1353)
Back like cooked cra (945)
Tennessee game (649)
Who start on the d l (607)
Google finally gets (471)
No Comments on the H (441)
lack of production= (377)
Squats (332)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (153)
7 on 7 flag football bloc
SEC Debate: Best candidat
Why I think we beat Aubur
So Disappointed With The
Thoughts on the basketbal
Back like cooked crack
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
If the Head Ball Coach re
Vote For Cocky

Old 05-21-2014, 02:27 PM   #1
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 500
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material
Default Tracy Wolfson no longer on SEC on CBS broadcast

http://southcarolina.247sports.com/B...o-NFL-28748386

Hooray.
Literally, the worst sideline reporter and one of the most unattractive women on the sidelines.

Now if they can jsut get rid of Lundquist and his butt buddy, CBS may have a product worth watching again.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 02:46 PM   #2
atlgamecockman
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 2000
atlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talonsatlgamecockman has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Tracy Wolfson no longer on SEC on CBS broadcast

Old 05-21-2014, 02:50 PM   #3
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

never had a problem with her
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 02:57 PM   #4
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

I never had a problem with her either and her name to me had become synonymous with SEC football.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:02 PM   #5
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
....one of the most unattractive women on the sidelines.

Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:17 PM   #6
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
http://southcarolina.247sports.com/B...o-NFL-28748386

Hooray.
Literally, the worst sideline reporter and one of the most unattractive women on the sidelines.

Now if they can jsut get rid of Lundquist and his butt buddy, CBS may have a product worth watching again.
Yep she was so awful, she is being promoted to NFL coverage of Thursday night football and select Sunday games -- part of CBS's top team of Jim Nantz and Phil Simms.
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:18 PM   #7
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameout12 View Post

I meant her voice...we all know a voice can knock an 8 to a 2 in syllable.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:18 PM   #8
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

I liked her. OP knows nothing.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:28 PM   #9
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Nice try....
Old 05-21-2014, 03:31 PM   #10
803scdantes
Bowl MVP

Male

803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenardier View Post
I liked her. OP knows nothing.
To be fair, your opinion is worthless.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:32 PM   #11
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Gamecock nation rejoices.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:35 PM   #12
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material

Quote:

That's Olivia Munn.
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:37 PM   #13
803scdantes
Bowl MVP

Male

803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit803scdantes rules the CockPit

I could never get past that huge mole on her face. Don't they have technology to remove those things?
Old 05-21-2014, 03:39 PM   #14
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

Quote:
it's ok if you feel that way. not that there is anything wrong with that.
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:40 PM   #15
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

I've never really understood how people get such intense feelings one way or the other about TV commentators, side line reporters, etc... I don't find myself ever feeling like "wow... this sideline reporter is just TERRIBLE. I CANNOT WATCH ANOTHER GAME THAT SHE WORKS." lol. I guess I just zone them out most of the time.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 03:42 PM   #16
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetInChicago View Post
That's Olivia Munn.
Yea- I just had to Google image Tracy Wolfson (bc thats how much a normal person should care about Tracy Wolfson) and that definitely does not appear to be her.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:42 PM   #17
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 803scdantes View Post
To be fair, your opinion is worthless.
Cosign.
Old 05-21-2014, 04:16 PM   #18
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
I've never really understood how people get such intense feelings one way or the other about TV commentators, side line reporters, etc... I don't find myself ever feeling like "wow... this sideline reporter is just TERRIBLE. I CANNOT WATCH ANOTHER GAME THAT SHE WORKS." lol. I guess I just zone them out most of the time.
+1
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 04:27 PM   #19
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

Quote:

WTF? C'mon man.

I've spoken with her face-to-face. Not hot. But I thought she was good at her job.
Old 05-21-2014, 05:15 PM   #20
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
WTF? C'mon man.

I've spoken with her face-to-face. Not hot. But I thought she was good at her job.
Got the OP....