CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
garnet_black215
Master Bedroom
GamecockSuperFan
CockyRyan
Regalcock
MWard
WeStillOwnUSC
Gamecocks1137
nodnahs
Clemson Recruiting.. (3089)
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (1535)
Ranking the Opposing (1373)
Not a Rival.. (1041)
Clowney Spares RB Bi (1020)
Gamecock Coaches as (930)
NCAA Football 15 (561)
Hello Gamecocks! (476)
Marching band (413)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (287)
Clemson Recruiting...how
Galaxy vs Seatle
Clowney Spares RB Big Hit
Marching band
Name a Gamecock
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Hello Gamecocks!
John Rocker at rock botto
2015 - Ty'Son Williams
****Official 2014 Gamecoc

Old 07-18-2014, 04:31 PM   #1
SCBBQ
Basketball Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
SCBBQ has hatched from the shell
Default SEC Coaches on the Hot Seat

What are your guys thoughts? I'm actually quite satisfied with Will Muschamp... would hate to see him go!

http://coachingtreehotseat.com/coaching-at/sec-east/

http://coachingtreehotseat.com/coaching-at/sec-west/

*I also think Saban is a 1,000 out of 1,000. When a team is ready to throw $100 Million at you wouldn't that mean they're the ideal candidate?
Old 07-18-2014, 04:44 PM   #2
B-G
Game MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit
Default Re: SEC Coaches on the Hot Seat

It's Alabama though, they expect nothing but national titles.

If he goes 3 years without a title now that 4th year he will be on the hot seat.
Old 07-18-2014, 04:52 PM   #3
SCBBQ
Basketball Recruit

Male

True, it's crazy how quickly things can change. However, the recruiting he's done over the years is rather absurd!
Old 07-18-2014, 05:01 PM   #4
vthokies
Recruit

Male

vthokies is sharpening his clawsvthokies is sharpening his clawsvthokies is sharpening his clawsvthokies is sharpening his claws

The only thing bret bielem has going for him.. is his wife. She is smoking.
vthokies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:16 PM   #5
Rooster'srule
4-Star

Male

Rooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his combRooster'srule is developing his comb

In order: Only if the teams reach 7-6

Mullen Miss. St.
Muschamp Fla.
Richt UGALY

Miss. St. is the only one I think might bomb out of that group.
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:34 PM   #6
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

All I have to say is Ga. Southern 26, Fla. 20. Muschamp's seat is highly combustible.
SC Sandlapper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:37 PM   #7
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Bielema is not on the hot seat, he hasn't been there long enough to produce, and his predecessor left a train wreck
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:39 PM   #8
BeatBamaTwice
Yes we can!!!

Male

CockyCash: 0
BeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot materialBeatBamaTwice is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-G View Post
It's Alabama though, they expect nothing but national titles. If he goes 3 years without a title now that 4th year he will be on the hot seat.
And Coach reminding the world that Saban has been the national recruiting champion 5 years in a row can't be comforting to Saban. Could it be that Coach is angling for Saban's .... Naw, couldn't be.
Old 07-18-2014, 06:18 PM   #9
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
Bielema is not on the hot seat, he hasn't been there long enough to produce, and his predecessor left a train wreck
His penchant for using his mouth for things other than sausage stuffing is rapidly getting him there though...
Old 07-18-2014, 06:34 PM   #10
B-G
Game MVP

Male

B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatBamaTwice View Post
And Coach reminding the world that Saban has been the national recruiting champion 5 years in a row can't be comforting to Saban. Could it be that Coach is angling for Saban's .... Naw, couldn't be.
Uhhh yea?
Old 07-21-2014, 11:04 PM   #11
sanford
Walk On

Male

sanford is learning to pecksanford is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster'srule View Post
In order: Only if the teams reach 7-6

Mullen Miss. St.
Muschamp Fla.
Richt UGALY

Miss. St. is the only one I think might bomb out of that group.
Richt is only going to be on the hot seat in the media or fanbase's eyes. he has never been in hot water with the school. he is there until he wants to leave and I am OK with that, because if they fire him, who they gonna hire thats better?

Mullen I think is a spot on guess if he doesn't go 8-4 or 9-3 with a win vs Ole Miss.

Muschamp better go 9-3 and that may not be good enough.
sanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 11:19 PM   #12
garnet_black215
31-17.

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanford View Post
Richt is only going to be on the hot seat in the media or fanbase's eyes. he has never been in hot water with the school. he is there until he wants to leave and I am OK with that, because if they fire him, who they gonna hire thats better?

Mullen I think is a spot on guess if he doesn't go 8-4 or 9-3 with a win vs Ole Miss.

Muschamp better go 9-3 and that may not be good enough.
Given their schedule, 9-3 will probably be good enough. UGA, LSU, Alabama, FSU, and Carolina. I don't care who you are, if you go 9-3 with that schedule you had a pretty good season.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 11:46 PM   #13
TAFC 5 1981
Blue Chip

Male

TAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talonsTAFC 5 1981 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
Given their schedule, 9-3 will probably be good enough. UGA, LSU, Alabama, FSU, and Carolina. I don't care who you are, if you go 9-3 with that schedule you had a pretty good season.
Especially if FL is 9-3 and beats F$U.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:00 AM   #14
sanford
Walk On

Male

sanford is learning to pecksanford is learning to peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post

I agree, they do have a tough one.
sanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 12:02 AM   #15
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
His penchant for using his mouth for things other than sausage stuffing is rapidly getting him there though...
There's already a website calling for him to be fired.

After one season.
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 01:43 AM   #16
Goofyboy
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Goofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot materialGoofyboy is USC mascot material

I wouldn't bet against the Kiffen hire heating up Saban's seat, especially if he gets caught using some of the Alabama resources in his usual way.
Goofyboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 02:25 AM   #17
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

I swear Saban's actions over the last couple of years has me convinced he's rigging the bridge to blow.
Old 07-22-2014, 02:54 AM   #18
B-G
Game MVP

Male

Saban has sold his soul to the devil.

I don't see him ever getting caught if he was/is cheating
Old 07-22-2014, 11:20 AM   #19
SCBBQ
Basketball Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
There's already a website calling for him to be fired.

After one season.
He doesn't belong in the SEC as it is. WAAAAYYY over his head here.