CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
NAGamecockFan
kingofnerf
ReadR00ster
BigRedCock
El Cid Ranger
ChickenButt
lilhornet
robgusc76
Freshman ND WR " (862)
Call of Duty: Advanc (539)
Good Riddance to bad (474)
Keeping tailgate foo (326)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (297)
Bashing Players, coa (237)
The Comeback & T (226)
An A to Z of Noah We (216)
Wallpaper & Back (114)
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI S (103)
Rank the QBs under Spurri
TeMarcus Blanton
2015 Commitment - Lorenzo
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Instrumental Music (Pre g
Bashing Players, coaches,
Texas athletic director:
Why I think we beat Aubur
Wallpaper & Backgroun
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE

Old 06-02-2014, 09:37 PM   #21
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Foods That You Like That Other People Find Disgusting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garnet_black215 View Post
Applebee's. I'm kidding.
Lmao
Old 06-02-2014, 09:43 PM   #22
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstategcock View Post
Breakfast sausage and grits, it looks like dog food but I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
Add some scrambled eggs and cheese to the mix and that thing is worthy of an award.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
Add some shredded potatoes and hot sauce. Good to go
Substitute ketchup for hot sauce and add a small amount of syrup and we have a deal.

Glad to see others do this..

As for me
Ketchup+ cheese grits
Ketchup+ Mac and cheese
Peanut butter + pancakes
Old 06-02-2014, 09:48 PM   #23
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

squirrel heads and rice.
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:48 PM   #24
roosterdave
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1106
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Applebee's. I'm kidding.
This had me rolling. SO GROSS!
Old 06-02-2014, 09:50 PM   #25
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material
Default Foods That You Like That Other People Find Disgusting?

Quote:
Applebee's. I'm kidding.

This. Except I'm not kidding. I like that shit.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:53 PM   #26
roosterdave
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1106
roosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talonsroosterdave has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
Not really a food but an ice cold glass of pickle juice sometimes just satisfies my taste buds.
That's what I'm talking about! So good!
Old 06-02-2014, 09:57 PM   #27
SwampFox
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 500
SwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot material

Haggis

Scotland Forever

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...eum/index.html
SwampFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 10:31 PM   #28
upstategcock
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 295
upstategcock has feathers coming inupstategcock has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurrier_Superior_One View Post
patties or links?
It is in a can the kind I get is Beverly
upstategcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 10:31 PM   #29
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

Pickled pig feet
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 10:32 PM   #30
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

Vienna sausage and potted meat.
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 10:34 PM   #31
JerseyBird
Fuggedaboudit

Male

CockyCash: 2332
JerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot materialJerseyBird is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Gregg View Post
squirrel heads and rice.
Squirrel consumption discussion @ 1:50

Old 06-02-2014, 10:43 PM   #32
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Tomato and Onion Sandwich with small amount of Mayo.
Both have to be fresh, and sliced thin. .. Not something
you eat when you are going to be around people shortly
after eating, but in the evening when you have no company
coming over ......... GOOD EATIN' !!
Old 06-02-2014, 11:10 PM   #33
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

CockyCash: 999762
bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
Tomato and Onion Sandwich with small amount of Mayo.
Both have to be fresh, and sliced thin. .. Not something
you eat when you are going to be around people shortly
after eating, but in the evening when you have no company
coming over ......... GOOD EATIN' !!
I eat tomato with mayo sandwiches, but my onion sandwich has to have mustard and pepper only on it.

bigdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:15 PM   #34
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

I love anything with Garlic, whether it is just bread or garlic pizza. Except that is something you eat on a Friday night, as it will linger until the next day, and even the day after.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 12:15 AM   #35
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

Grits & Sausage II Meat Lovers

Bowl of grits with Jimmy Dean crumble sausage pieces, bacon crumbles, cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, butter, half and half. Thick gooey and delicious. This is a no calorie dish, that's my story and I am sticking to it.
Old 06-03-2014, 12:35 AM   #36
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgmck View Post
Grits & Sausage II Meat Lovers

Bowl of grits with Jimmy Dean crumble sausage pieces, bacon crumbles, cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, butter, half and half. Thick gooey and delicious. This is a no calorie dish, that's my story and I am sticking to it.
Where can I buy you a trophy because I am definitely trying this. My soon to be wife hates grits, but I love them. Adding all that makes me hungry as hell right now. There is no better breakfast dish then a good grits loaded with all the fixings.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:20 AM   #37
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 225747
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Menudo - A spicy mexican soup made of chunks of cow stomach and hominy, usually eaten for breakfast. Believed to cure hangovers.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:21 AM   #38
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material

Live octopus. Sadly, the expat community here does not share my tastebuds.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:11 AM   #39
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

And here I thought everyone mixed sausage in their grits. It's one of my favorite grits add-ins, but I have been known to grab whatever I can find from leftover fish to fried chicken, and sometimes cold-cuts.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:31 AM   #40
Thenardier
Banned

Male

Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material

Grilled oysters in the shell, with foie gras, and sea salt. Beef tartare. Some sort of long extremely skinny mussel.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote