CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JulesWinnfield90
black_magic85
rolinb1
trapper82
BiscoCocky
BlueHerons
Gamecocks1137
Aggie96
StormOfTalons
nodnahs
Spurrier: Davis May (2647)
TAMU Starting CB Out (2607)
Clemson RB Out for Y (1843)
Clowney possibly hur (1302)
Your SEC Standings P (1278)
an apology (1227)
Our players and the (965)
Favorite Gamecock of (700)
Clowney leaves pract (606)
This helmit is aweso (569)
***2014 Carolina Panthers
New Sign at Williams Bric
Spurrier: Davis May Not B
How are we feeling about
FIFA 15 - PC
Connor Shaw Browns
Every Day Should Be Satur
TAMU Starting CB Out For
****Official 2014 Gamecoc
Your SEC Standings Predic

Old 06-18-2014, 10:14 AM   #1
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material
Default Top 100 Plays of the 2013 College Football Season

A booster to help get everyone to the start of the season.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 04:37 PM   #2
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit
Default Re: Top 100 Plays of the 2013 College Football Season

#2 is kind of meh with me. Is there a rule where a team couldn't be back to back? I felt like the reverse pass to Shaw was better than #2.

If I had to choose a top 3 it would be 1.AU PR TD against BAMA, 2.AU miracle pass TD against UGA, and 3.FSU KOR TD against AU in the NCG. All 3 plays were game changers, and all 3 led to that team winning the game.

Last edited by rioninusc; 06-18-2014 at 04:53 PM.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 05:18 PM   #3
Ahmad
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 356
Ahmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudlyAhmad is crowing loudly

I can't believe the Michigan St. kid's one handed interception wasn't on the countdown.
Old 06-18-2014, 05:29 PM   #4
GarnetSwarm1990
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 738
GarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioninusc View Post
#2 is kind of meh with me. Is there a rule where a team couldn't be back to back? I felt like the reverse pass to Shaw was better than #2.

If I had to choose a top 3 it would be 1.AU PR TD against BAMA, 2.AU miracle pass TD against UGA, and 3.FSU KOR TD against AU in the NCG. All 3 plays were game changers, and all 3 led to that team winning the game.
I kind of agree. #2 was only there because it won them the NT. It was all that great of a play.
GarnetSwarm1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 11:38 PM   #5
Cocked & Locked
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talonsCocked & Locked has developed his gaff and talons

Thanks for the video.

A few things I got from this video was...

1. Damn what are some of these teams thinking when they have to put those ugly a$$ uniforms on. All I can say is thank god for our uniforms.

2. Johnny Manziel is one lucky Motherf****er!!!!! There were a lot of lucky throws and catches from other teams, but damn - Manziel has to have a horseshoe up his a$$!

3. Oh My God please hurry up football season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cocked & Locked is offline   Reply With Quote