CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
TheUniversityofSC
COCKYTALKIN
Gamecocks1137
Lonnie
Spurticus
markymark550
MWard
spareparts
garnet_black215
WeStill0wnUSC
Another A&M aggi (2028)
Green and Lammons (1821)
COMCAST TO CARRY SEC (997)
Comporium (736)
Dawg DL man arrested (512)
Nashville (378)
It's Cover Two's bda (377)
ESPN Car wash Spurri (343)
Georgia DE Jonathan (247)
Gamecocks taken in t (165)
Official SEC Network and
Boosting OOC schedule str
Stephen Garcia AMA on Red
Spurrier Responds to Dabo
2016 - Woody Barrett
Another A&M aggie off
2015 - Marquavius Lewis
2015 - Albert Huggins
Predict Clemson 2014
Green and Lammons

Old 06-04-2014, 03:18 PM   #1
Carolinafan8908
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talonsCarolinafan8908 has developed his gaff and talons
Default South Carolina vs. Auburn question.

I get season tickets to Our Beloved Gamecocks. I would like to attend the SC vs Auburn game down on the Plains this year. However, buying them thru USC does me no good because I need 3 tickets for that game. I am only allowed two thru my season tickets. So I decided to purchase them on StubHub. I have not bought tickets yet, but I noticed that you can buy tickets for that game now. How is that possible if us season ticket holders don't even receive our tickets in the mail until August? If I bought them now when would I get them from StubHub? Should I buy my tickets for that game now or wait until August? Thanks!
Old 06-04-2014, 03:42 PM   #2
rioninusc
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit
Default Re: South Carolina vs. Auburn question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolinafan8908 View Post
I get season tickets to Our Beloved Gamecocks. I would like to attend the SC vs Auburn game down on the Plains this year. However, buying them thru USC does me no good because I need 3 tickets for that game. I am only allowed two thru my season tickets. So I decided to purchase them on StubHub. I have not bought tickets yet, but I noticed that you can buy tickets for that game now. How is that possible if us season ticket holders don't even receive our tickets in the mail until August? If I bought them now when would I get them from StubHub? Should I buy my tickets for that game now or wait until August? Thanks!
The only thing I can think of is Ticket brokers, if Season ticket holders haven't gotten tickets yet. Which could be wrong.
rioninusc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 06:29 PM   #3
Thenardier
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Thenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot materialThenardier is USC mascot material
Default Re: South Carolina vs. Auburn question.

What ever tickets you buy look for seats in sections 40-31, those tend to have the most visitors. Unless you want nosebleed seats.
Thenardier is offline   Reply With Quote