CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler > Carolina Eats

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
U-Dub Gamecock
NinjaSven
l^l^lBGCock
markymark550
Gamecocks1137
Lonnie
CoverTwo
johnnyb
A. Pilgrim
Rivalry Thoughts and (3280)
How is Shaq Davidson (1570)
Perspective on our g (1213)
Currently 2nd in att (858)
SEC referees? (749)
Alshon - Bose (660)
Ced Cooper (#18) sta (563)
Defense and offense (536)
How cool would it be (495)
Brad Lawing (394)
Clemson Stadium Gamecock
Good Omen for Saturday?
Brad Lawing
weekend conference Predic
Carolina/Clemson game dre
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
How is Shaq Davidson's re
Playstation 4
How cool would it be to..
Name a Gamecock

Old 05-14-2013, 05:51 PM   #1
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Kitchen Nightmare meltdown

Welp, I know one joint I won't be visiting in Scottsdale. The owners are so freaky that Gordon Ramsey folded his show and walked out on them. Here is a link to them going full retard on Facebook: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthi...-facebook-ever. There is some comedy gold in the comments.

Here is the devastation as it happens.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #2
Gamecockfreak
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
Gamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his combGamecockfreak is developing his comb
Send a message via MSN to Gamecockfreak
Default Re: Kitchen Nightmare meltdown

Jesus, how can someone be so damn retarded. The husband seemed to have a little common sense in him but the wife... I would love to go there once just to laugh in her face.
Gamecockfreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:25 PM   #3
rolinb1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1310176
rolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot material

WOW!!!slight ego issues okay i have watched more of it they are just nuts...the owners keep the tips???/

Last edited by rolinb1; 05-14-2013 at 06:51 PM.
rolinb1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:46 PM   #4
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 1503877758
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

This is one moment in time that I wished I lived in Scottsdale!

As a big Gordon Ramsey fan, I have watched every episode of Kitchen Nightmares & Hells Kitchen. One thing that I have learned, is that Ramsey has a model he uses to revamp restaurants. First he tears the owners down, any way necessary, to help them see the error of their ways. Then, he builds them back up, hopefully with a new found ability to thrive. In many cases, he spends tens of thousands of dollars to make it a viable business..... and seems to really care about the people he interacts with!

In all the shows I have watched, this particular episode was the most unbelievable at all! The lady, who is the cook, is certifiable nutts! And her husband, despite his age, needs to get his ass kicked! To take the waitress's tips like he does really is unbelievable!

Anybody that would go to eat at this $hithole needs their head examined!
Old 05-14-2013, 07:45 PM   #5
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

To call those two bat shit crazy is an insult to bats . . . and shit. It seems that old Amy has a bit of a history as well: http://www.findforms.com/pdf_files/azd/20255/86-1.pdf

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:51 PM   #6
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 840000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

I watched that last week and that woman was bat shit crazy! And her husband was just as bad. One of the best KN episodes I've ever seen.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:02 AM   #7
BlakelyH19
Blue Chip

Male

BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit

I just watched the episode. I'm speechless........that woman makes her bat shit crazy husband look sane
Old 05-15-2013, 12:14 AM   #8
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

unfortunately these two will probably have their own reality show by the end of the summer and make millions. Damn it America.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:41 AM   #9
TStone
Grammar Nazi

Male

Pumpkin Contest: Winner of the Pumpkin Carving Contest - Given for: Pumpkin Contest 
CockyCash: 4535
TStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot material

I believe she is mentally ill.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:44 AM   #10
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecockfreak View Post
Jesus, how can someone be so damn retarded. The husband seemed to have a little common sense in him but the wife... I would love to go there once just to laugh in her face.
I guess being married to her and her crazy would still be better than banging some "chick" his own age.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 12:48 AM   #11
rioninusc
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 555
rioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPitrioninusc rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
To call those two bat shit crazy is an insult to bats . . . and shit. It seems that old Amy has a bit of a history as well: http://www.findforms.com/pdf_files/azd/20255/86-1.pdf
Dang isn't that kind of long for committing a crime, and not serving your sentence? Fraud 2002, appealed, and asking for reduced sentence, or 90 day extension in 2008.

Crazy couple. Husband is a dirt bag, and the wife is a nut bag.
rioninusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:08 AM   #12
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

I just want to know how that place is still in business? Meltdown of epic proportions.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:17 AM   #13
TStone
Grammar Nazi

Male

Pumpkin Contest: Winner of the Pumpkin Carving Contest - Given for: Pumpkin Contest 
CockyCash: 4535
TStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot material

LOL, they are claiming their facebook page was hacked. After watching the video I don't believe that for one second.
Attached Images

Old 05-15-2013, 02:39 AM   #14
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

First half of the episode is even better. Sammy actually gets into a physical altercation with a customer because the guy had been waiting over an hour for a pizza and decided to leave.. Then Sammy found out the pizza was in the oven and wanted the guy to pay for it before he left because they had already made it. Hilarious.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:07 AM   #15
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

That is the most horrible woman ever. I don't think even an anger bang would settle her down.

I'm disappointed I didn't know about this place when I went out to Scottsdale three times the past nine months. I would have liked to go there first hand haha.

A world class chef is telling her that her food isn't very good and she won't believe him. Incredulous how somebody can be so blind..
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:12 AM   #16
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Anyone ever work in the restaurant business? Many people in it, owners and KMs (Kitchen Managers-chefs) are similar to this in attitude. Not the same, but similar. Unless you are totally anal about the quality of the food, it becomes all about you and your ego. No one likes being told that their "creations" are crap.

The lady is cra-cra, no doubt about that. I've worked in restaurants for years and never come across someone that extreme, but have definitely come across people with the i'm always right and never wrong type of attitude.

Restaurant industry has some hard working people in it, but that lady is not on pure air. Restaurant industry also has some of the biggest coke heads (and I don't mean cola) that I have ever seen. Moods swings like crazy. They're drained, need to go outside to their car, and come back jolly and sniffing and have energy galore.

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:54 AM   #17
MWard
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 94340
MWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot materialMWard is USC mascot material

Meh, I've seen worse places. At least is was clean. They will go out of business within 1 year though, they are being destroyed on the review sites.

-Abo Swinney, April 23, 2014

http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/po...steve-spurrier
MWard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:38 AM   #18
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

I was shocked when I heard that the owners kept the tips. That is horrible.

That place doesn't deserve to stay open.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:50 AM   #19
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc467 View Post
I was shocked when I heard that the owners kept the tips. That is horrible.

That place doesn't deserve to stay open.
Working as a server for a few years..that would drive me insane. The guy said he gave the serves hourly wages. If anyone has ever waited tables, unless you make about $20/hr from the restaurant, you work hard for your tip. If someone paid me $10/hr to wait tables, I would politely leave and find somewhere else where I make 2.50 plus tips

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:16 AM   #20
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

CockyCash: 10000322
GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GotSpurrier82

Why would you agree to be on KN if you weren't going to listen to at least one thing Gordon Ramsay said? I'm never seen him that calm. But her on HK and he will own her ass.