CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Badazcock
SC Sandlapper
B-G
Cockflame1701
Coulwoodwarlord
CockyBoy09
ultimatetailgater
Gamecocks1137
markymark550
Outland
Why is everyone anti (2404)
Busta out indefinite (1448)
How did we not make (1365)
Miss St. defense (1131)
Lorenzo Nunez (1122)
SOS says his next st (1111)
Our Road Upset Wins (988)
Let us clarify some (740)
No easy road for our (481)
Roll call for Auburn (468)
World of Warcraft, CSGO,
Our Road Upset Wins
Michael Sams done in Dall
Miss St. defense
To ANYONE complaining abo
CBSSports SEC prediction
SOS says his next stop is
2015 Chris Silva PF (6-9,
2016 - Issac Nauta
SI scoring projections

Old 08-21-2014, 07:36 PM   #1
Lotto
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 583
Lotto has feathers coming inLotto has feathers coming inLotto has feathers coming in
Default Watch ESPN app on Xbox One not showing SEC Network

Maybe a long shot but I use the watch ESPN app on my xbox under my parents cable login who have SEC Network.

When I pull up the WatchESPN app on my phone I have no problem pulling up the SEC network and watching it.

On my xbox one watch ESPN app there is no option to watch SEC Network. I redownloaded the App on my xbone since the launch of the network and still nada.

anybody figured out a way to watch it on espn app on xbone?
Lotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 07:51 PM   #2
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453
Default Re: Watch ESPN app on Xbox One not showing SEC Network

I'm in the same boat. I use my parent's AT&T U-verse log in info and SEC Network is not there. But I can watch it on my iPhone with the WatchESPN app or on my computer at WatchESPN.com. It makes no sense, but hopefully it is remedied soon. I wish more of these channels would make Xbox apps... such as NBC Sports Live Extra so I could actually watch the Barclays Premier League on my TV rather than sitting at my computer with headphones. Looks like I'll have to do the same for SEC football games too unfortunately (of course I'll be at our home games). Sigh... first world problems.

I think the SEC Network is purposefully not on the Xbox app because it isn't in the agreement (yet) or something to have it on that sort of medium. Someone else told me that here but I forgot their exact phrasing/wording.

SECgamecock453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 08:08 PM   #3
ultimatetailgater
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
ultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot materialultimatetailgater is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to ultimatetailgater

If you have an android phone just get a chromecast and mirror your phone to your tv.

ultimatetailgater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 09:46 AM   #4
Lotto
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 583
Lotto has feathers coming inLotto has feathers coming inLotto has feathers coming in

Don't have an android. My laptop has hdmi so I guess if I want to watch sec network I'll just have to hook my laptop up for know.

Where would be the correct place to call to inform them of the problem? Espn? Cable provider? Xbox?
Lotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:29 AM   #5
N00k
SigMaster

Male

CockyCash: 1952776
N00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot materialN00k is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to N00k Send a message via Yahoo to N00k

I've been messing with all kinds of ways to watch online. I'm pretty sure it's an update to the actual app on Xbox that hasn't been pushed out yet. On the day the network premiered the app on all iOS devices updated, including Apple TV. It looks like you might just have to wait on Microsoft to update the app.

N00k is offline   Reply With Quote