CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
WeStillOwnUSC
Master Bedroom
75CarolinaFan
SwampFox
sanford
TAFC 5 1981
CockyCody
RGHoskins
Gamecocks1137
Spurrier: Davis May (6792)
Devonte Holloman Ret (2234)
First "Carolina (1831)
an apology (1229)
Article on Shaw & (938)
JD & DJ Getting (932)
Aggie looking forwar (897)
Cockaboose Owners (890)
I have not bought in (676)
I'm thinking we're g (656)
New Sign at Williams Bric
Connor Shaw Browns
First "Carolina Call
Your SEC Standings Predic
and the #1 2014 acc must
I have not bought into ou
Devonte Holloman Retiring
2015 - Eurndraus Bryant
SEC East QB's Ranked
Spurrier: Davis May Not B

Old 06-06-2014, 10:01 AM   #1
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 500
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material
Default Kyle Fleetwood

http://www.gogamecocks.com/2014/06/0.../99/113/&ihp=1

Good little story on Kyle transferring to Coastal.
Also, puts our coaches in a good light...Kyle likely wasn't going to crack the two-deep at spur with Golightly, Diggs and Bryant ahead of him, and our coaches said his best chance to play was somewhere else.

Wish Kyle the best with the Chants.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:15 AM   #2
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Re: Kyle Fleetwood

Wow, what a quality young man. I wish him well.
Old 06-06-2014, 10:26 AM   #3
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

I kind of wondered why they didn't consider putting him in the box at WILL backer or something. Heck, they tried it with Kelvin Rainey.

Drink Cocktane!

For the latest in USC coverage, check out:

TheBigSpur
GamecockCentral
GamecockAnthem
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 10:54 AM   #4
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Glad he had good words about USC and our coaches. I hope he does well at Coastal.
Cockypantherfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 11:51 AM   #5
Flameout12
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
Wow, what a quality young man. I wish him well.
Yes...I think he's the one that had such a great video when he signed. He'll do well in life with that attitude!
We wish you the best Kyle!
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 12:05 PM   #6
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

He's going to be a terrific player for the Chants.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:59 PM   #7
GarnetSwarm1990
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 738
GarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talonsGarnetSwarm1990 has developed his gaff and talons

I was really hoping he would have a future here. I love his size for a bigger safety. When they moved him to Spur I though he would compare to Holloman but I guess it just hasn't worked out. Good luck to him and I hope they have success.
GarnetSwarm1990 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:46 PM   #8
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

Good luck to him. This is the new normal. We are getting such talented guys in that the depth in some positions is going to force some guys to transfer if they want to see the field. Bryant was one of the highest rated linebackers in the country, and he's running third string at that same position.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:07 PM   #9
B&GSpur
Blue Chip

Male

B&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spursB&GSpur has earned his spurs

He seamed to be a quality young man and I wish him success except when he plays us.
B&GSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 01:51 PM   #10
Harry Tuttle
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1200
Harry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervousHarry Tuttle is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
I kind of wondered why they didn't consider putting him in the box at WILL backer or something. Heck, they tried it with Kelvin Rainey.
I agree, and I'm still PO'd about Rainey. He had size, speed, and hands. His performance in last year's spring game, although he knew the offense, should have at least allowed him to play some snaps on certain packages...I guess he was missing something...
Old 06-09-2014, 05:11 PM   #11
CockFighter
yeah boy

Male

CockFighter has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Tuttle View Post
I agree, and I'm still PO'd about Rainey. He had size, speed, and hands. His performance in last year's spring game, although he knew the offense, should have at least allowed him to play some snaps on certain packages...I guess he was missing something...
Maybe but like I said his first year, He is a good hearted kid that sort of max out in highschool.
CockFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:20 PM   #12
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&GSpur View Post
He seamed to be a quality young man and I wish him success except when he plays us.
I agree - I hope he finds his notch in life.....