CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks321
Latti
**USC vs. South Alab (16654)
TV?? (1778)
Drew Owens missing? (1318)
Clemson (894)
Awful Shooting Conti (866)
Gamecock Men Have Be (724)
Question about after (506)
Dylan Thompson surpa (349)
Prayers needed!!! (336)
How about this scena (285)
Huge recruiting weekend
**USC vs. South Alabama G
Question about after the
Dylan Thompson surpasses
Should UNC get death pena
Lineup Changes (Offense)
Could Pharoh Run the O Li
Drew Owens missing?
Senior Day
Big George Statue

Old 06-07-2014, 09:48 PM   #1
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 996351
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material
Default The Walking Dead Comic Book Series

Here me out before you disregard this. This is "The Walking Dead" season 1 episode one game, all based on the comic books. If you are a fan of "The Walking Dead" and have never seen this you should. It is the full first episode, it is gameplay, but it runs like a movie. I watched this for 6 hours yesterday, it is very very interesting. They are about an hour an half each, some run 2 hours, but if you get through this first one, you will be hooked, if you haven't played this already. This may belong in ICOCKY, but there are so many cinematics it may as well be a comic book version of the show.

Warning: IT is explicit, and foul language is involved. Watch the series, and season 2 is after, with the same youtuber this one is from. It is the original story from the comic books. Eventually after watching this you will find yourself really into it, I did.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:55 AM   #2
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 10260
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material
Default Re: The Walking Dead Comic Book Series

Played it, season 1 is great. idk about season 2 yet...so f'ing SLOW releasing the episodes.
Old 06-08-2014, 11:31 AM   #3
usc_yogi
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPitusc_yogi rules the CockPit

I've played season 1 but haven't started season 2 yet. It was an entertaining game for sure, but it is not the original story from the comics. Outside of a cameo here or there, the characters are all new. Season 2 might be more related but I don't know. Just watching the videos won't do it justice since you can make choices in the game that alter the story a little. I believe the game is on the apple App Store as well on the PSN and Xbox stores.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 08:23 PM   #4
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material

Just watched the first two episodes. Pretty cool. I have friends who like the game but I have no way to play. Watching those videos help pass the time until the show comes back haha.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:29 PM   #5
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockNeal View Post
Just watched the first two episodes. Pretty cool. I have friends who like the game but I have no way to play. Watching those videos help pass the time until the show comes back haha.
They really are interesting, Episode 3 is insane.
Old 06-09-2014, 07:23 AM   #6
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Just read the first two graphic novels a couple of months ago. Awesome comics! Not a gamer though...
Old 06-10-2014, 12:05 AM   #7
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

If anyone wants to know where to watch Season 1-4 of the real AMC walking dead show, PM me and I will provide a link. BEST one I ever found. All the episodes work.. etc.