CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
RGHoskins
FanofCarolina1
SwampFox
Cockdude81sc
airborne09
Rooster'srule
B-G
kebo_57
cocksmith1or11
Backup QB competitio (1804)
Blake McClain (1422)
What ever happened t (1352)
2014 Preseason USA T (948)
Ranking the SEC Fema (582)
Clowney's Madden Rat (477)
Ebola Outbreak (407)
2017 - Jaden Hunter (352)
Future Non-Conferenc (343)
Daily Dose of Food P (328)
Backup QB competition
An Aggies View of the Mat
Blake McClain
New rivalry proposal; &qu
What ever happened to Phi
Green and Lammons
NCAA FB: SEC East Over/Un
Shaw Interview: SB Nation
NCAA FB: SEC West Over/Un
2015 - Zack Bailey

Old 07-14-2014, 05:35 PM   #1
rolinb1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1310176
rolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot material
Default Vic Hampton with Bengals

Victor Hampton eager to earn his stripes with Bengals

http://www.gogamecocks.com/2014/07/1...-earn-his.html
GREENWOOD ó Victor Hampton walked the track at Greenwood High, a T-shirt featuring the Cincinnati Bengals logo hugging his chest and a cap with the same logo doing its best to contain his braids. Surrounded by adoring children and flanked by fellow ex-South Carolina/current NFL players, the smile couldnít be pried off Hamptonís face.

Good Luck
Old 07-14-2014, 05:40 PM   #2
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 5955916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material
Default Re: Vic Hampton with Bengals

i really hope he makes it
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 05:52 PM   #3
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 97400000
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material

Go vic
Old 07-14-2014, 06:11 PM   #4
CockyLifer
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 99095
CockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talonsCockyLifer has developed his gaff and talons

Rewatching the old games why did he think he was so good again? But I am glad he is getting a chance regardless of how much I feel he should have stayed.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:15 PM   #5
TonyVercetti
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
TonyVercetti has feathers coming inTonyVercetti has feathers coming inTonyVercetti has feathers coming in

I like Vic. Hope he does great!
TonyVercetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:28 PM   #6
airborne09
4-Star

Male

airborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervousairborne09 is making other chickens nervous

I hope he keeps his mind right. Dude has potential, It's a matter if reaches for that potential.
airborne09 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:47 PM   #7
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114408514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

I foresee a practice squad at worst this year for him.

Hope he makes it but I still wish he returned for his senior year.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:59 PM   #8
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
Rewatching the old games why did he think he was so good again? But I am glad he is getting a chance regardless of how much I feel he should have stayed.
I'm sure all the $ signs were dancing in his head while an agent was in his ear.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:37 PM   #9
gamecox3
Architect ya lifestyle

Male

gamecox3 has developed his gaff and talonsgamecox3 has developed his gaff and talonsgamecox3 has developed his gaff and talonsgamecox3 has developed his gaff and talonsgamecox3 has developed his gaff and talonsgamecox3 has developed his gaff and talonsgamecox3 has developed his gaff and talonsgamecox3 has developed his gaff and talonsgamecox3 has developed his gaff and talonsgamecox3 has developed his gaff and talonsgamecox3 has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
I feel the same way. I don't know what he was thinking. He had to have been watching film throughout the season (from angles that show all 22 players). How could he be watching that and then decide that he is ready for the NFL? Nonetheless, he has the physical gifts to catch on somewhere. Get ya mind right Vic.
"C'mon man. This is god given. The only thing I gotta do is show up." - Boobie Wilds #22
gamecox3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 09:32 PM   #10
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

he played very good down the 2nd half of the season. its kinda similar to how jonathan joseph got off to a poor start his last season, but the 2nd half he was playing all sec football. difference being vic had his red flags and the speed difference killed his stock.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:36 PM   #11
AtlGamecock3307
Starter

Male

AtlGamecock3307 rules the CockPitAtlGamecock3307 rules the CockPitAtlGamecock3307 rules the CockPitAtlGamecock3307 rules the CockPitAtlGamecock3307 rules the CockPitAtlGamecock3307 rules the CockPitAtlGamecock3307 rules the CockPitAtlGamecock3307 rules the CockPitAtlGamecock3307 rules the CockPitAtlGamecock3307 rules the CockPitAtlGamecock3307 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowcutta View Post
he played very good down the 2nd half of the season. its kinda similar to how jonathan joseph got off to a poor start his last season, but the 2nd half he was playing all sec football. difference being vic had his red flags and the speed difference killed his stock.
Except Joseph ran a 4.31 and vic runs a 4.65. For a cornerback in the nfl that can be the difference between an all pro and being out of the leauge. You have to be able to catch the wr if he gets a step on you. Vic can't at this point. But maybe he hits the weight room and changes that. Hope he does
AtlGamecock3307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 10:41 PM   #12
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Biggest play he ever had was blowing up that Wisconsin QB who tried to truck him. I laughed out loud after that play. Vic was a DB that could lay you out.
Old 07-15-2014, 11:50 AM   #13
uscbaseball32
Recruit

Male

uscbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervoususcbaseball32 is making other chickens nervous

He did a pretty good job against Watkins three years in a row.
uscbaseball32 is offline   Reply With Quote