CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
thumpin big
U-Dub Gamecock
smoovecock
markymark550
rosstheboss
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
robgusc76
GregoryHouse
CockTail
2014 Charleston Clas (2893)
The Defense (1860)
**USC Women vs. San (1855)
Women's soccer Sweet (1512)
Spurrier on Pharoah: (1209)
3,000 / 1,000 / 1,00 (1052)
USC/clemson spread (717)
In case no one saw.. (700)
injury report? (646)
Your favorite Greate (433)
What Are Your Win/Loss Ex
USC/clemson spread
A little late to the conv
Spurrier on Pharoah: &quo
**USC Women vs. San Diego
2014 Charleston Classic:
Odell Becham Catch
3,000 / 1,000 / 1,000
Gamecock Men Have Been Fa
Drew Owens missing?

Old 06-15-2014, 12:30 AM   #1
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material
Default The top 10 WORST movie endings

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:23 AM   #2
carolinafan53186
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
carolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot materialcarolinafan53186 is USC mascot material
Default Re: The top 10 WORST movie endings

I can't believe the village wasn't on there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2
Old 06-15-2014, 09:10 AM   #3
uscGRAD04
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

My vote is for "Titanic". I did NOT see it ending that way
uscGRAD04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:56 AM   #4
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

The only one of those movies I have seen was Superman from 78.
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:37 PM   #5
CockyInTexas
Deadpool

Male

CockyCash: 350
CockyInTexas is USC mascot materialCockyInTexas is USC mascot materialCockyInTexas is USC mascot materialCockyInTexas is USC mascot materialCockyInTexas is USC mascot materialCockyInTexas is USC mascot materialCockyInTexas is USC mascot materialCockyInTexas is USC mascot materialCockyInTexas is USC mascot materialCockyInTexas is USC mascot materialCockyInTexas is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinafan53186 View Post
I can't believe the village wasn't on there.
This^^

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

"You're probably wondering, "why the red suit?" It's so the bad guys can't see me bleed...

Let's hope these guys brought their brown pants!"
CockyInTexas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 06:30 PM   #6
jellafever
BETTER THAN the rest

Male

CockyCash: 1035714
jellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot materialjellafever is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscGRAD04 View Post
My vote is for "Titanic". I did NOT see it ending that way
I know! I keep watching and hoping that this time they'll make it. Move your fat ass over Rose. There's room for two people on that door.
Old 06-15-2014, 07:41 PM   #7
RockRocks787
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1510
RockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPitRockRocks787 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to RockRocks787

I enjoyed most of the movie "Knowing," but wow did it get just flat out stupid by the end. I wish that could have made the list.

RockRocks787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:44 PM   #8
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 996351
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

I can't remember the name of the movie for the life of me, but the one where they are in a cabin, and monsters and shit are coming out to kill them of all kinds. Find an underground bunker where they are hiding all kinds of crazy monster shit, and they end up getting stuck in there at the end and decide to off themselves.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:54 PM   #9
gamecockphan
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 2200
gamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot materialgamecockphan is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
I can't remember the name of the movie for the life of me, but the one where they are in a cabin, and monsters and shit are coming out to kill them of all kinds. Find an underground bunker where they are hiding all kinds of crazy monster shit, and they end up getting stuck in there at the end and decide to off themselves.

Gone with the Wind?
gamecockphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:00 PM   #10
A. Pilgrim
Two Deep

Male

A. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post

Cabin in the Woods. Loved that movie. Sure, the end wasn't great, but the rest of it really made up for it.
A. Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:00 PM   #11
A. Pilgrim
Two Deep

Male

A. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot materialA. Pilgrim is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecockphan View Post
Gone with the Wind?

Best post in this thread. Well done.
A. Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 09:07 PM   #12
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 996351
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Pilgrim View Post
Cabin in the Woods. Loved that movie. Sure, the end wasn't great, but the rest of it really made up for it.
Thats it! Yeh and for the first time in a while, those monsters behind the glass scared the shit out of me more than most others have in other movies. Those bat things, then the hellraiser looking guy in the elevator.
Cockytalk's own conspiracy theorist.
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 10:26 PM   #13
Ahmad
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 866
Ahmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPitAhmad rules the CockPit

I loved the entire movie except the ending of No Country for Old Men
Old 06-15-2014, 10:56 PM   #14
zack#
Walk On

Male

zack# has hatched from the shell

blazing saddles
zack# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 10:37 AM   #15
southerntramp
Banned

Male

southerntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudlysoutherntramp is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellafever View Post
I know! I keep watching and hoping that this time they'll make it. Move your fat ass over Rose. There's room for two people on that door.

Yeah...and you mean to tell me there was not something else floating in the water that could hold little Leo??!?!!
southerntramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 10:49 AM   #16
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:56 AM   #17
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1715674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellafever View Post

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 03:34 PM   #18
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
I loved the entire movie except the ending of No Country for Old Men
I've heard others say that, but I don't agree. It is probably one of my favorite movies of all time and I think MOST people don't like the ending because it doesn't end how most good guy/bad guy movies end: the bad guy seems to live on. He doesn't "get what is coming to him". In fact, the good guy gets it AND misses the chance to spare his wife.

I can embrace an ending like that.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 03:48 PM   #19
tkousc
Blue Chip

Male

tkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudly

That Mark Wahlberg, M Nigh Shymalan movie The Happening was so dumb. It was the freaking trees? Lame
tkousc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 03:48 PM   #20
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 7003000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Pilgrim View Post
I'm definitely in the minority on this, because I've heard lots of people profess their love for that movie, but I absolutely hated it. I'm a big horror fan, and that one stunk, IMO.