CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Other Sports > The Locker Room

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Master Bedroom
Aggie96
SuperCockMaster
The Yancey
spareparts
Handsome_Dabo
johnnyb
Regalcock
thekob
SEC East QB's Ranked (1259)
The bane of our seas (1140)
I'm thinking we're g (1012)
Ward wants us to pla (801)
WR Depth Chart/Rotat (766)
OBC banner being add (499)
Davis Playing in A&a (387)
Come and get your Jo (370)
All garnet for Thurs (343)
CFB Playoff Bracket (304)
Who scores the first touc
2015 NFL Draft: South Car
Devonte Holloman Retiring
The bane of our season
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
It's Bruce's birthday! Wi
As things currently stand
and the #1 2014 acc must
2014-15 Premier League se
Ward wants us to play fas

Old 07-16-2014, 12:37 AM   #1
boowilliam4
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re2pect

Never been a Yankees fan, never will be a Yankees fan. But no matter what type hat you wear, you have to tip it to this guy.

Old 07-16-2014, 07:53 AM   #2
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit
Default Re: Re2pect

Very classy.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:35 AM   #3
Lalli25
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 380
Lalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot materialLalli25 is USC mascot material

That's a very cool ad.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:49 AM   #4
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

great ad!
ShutTheSuccop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 08:50 AM   #5
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4955916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Classy
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:01 AM   #6
jayceecock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 573
jayceecock rules the CockPitjayceecock rules the CockPitjayceecock rules the CockPitjayceecock rules the CockPitjayceecock rules the CockPitjayceecock rules the CockPitjayceecock rules the CockPitjayceecock rules the CockPitjayceecock rules the CockPitjayceecock rules the CockPitjayceecock rules the CockPit

Long time Red Sox fan, hate the Yankees, but I have nothing but respect for Jeter. And Mariano Rivera.
jayceecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:05 AM   #7
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceecock View Post
Long time Red Sox fan, hate the Yankees, but I have nothing but respect for Jeter. And Mariano Rivera.
+ Joe Torre
Old 07-16-2014, 10:35 AM   #8
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceecock View Post
I'm not a Red Sox fan but I hate the Yankees as well. Yet I agree with you on Jeter and Mariano. Both very classy guys who had great careers.
Old 07-16-2014, 11:02 AM   #9
G&B
ferk it

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

re2pect

"Relativity is relative" - V. Smith
G&B is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 11:19 AM   #10
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

I dont hate the Yankees, I'm certainly not a fan, but I envy their success and wish one of my teams had all those titles.

And I respect their "core four" as they call them.
Old 07-16-2014, 12:01 PM   #11
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Dodger fan here.
Great tribute to him.
Nothing but re2pect for Derek Jeter. Class act.
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 12:07 PM   #12
TS-45 Gamecock
Earning a Scholly

Male

CockyCash: 200
TS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPitTS-45 Gamecock rules the CockPit

DJ is a baller no doubt.

TS-45 Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 04:45 PM   #13
El Cid Ranger
Black Magic Squad

Male

CockyCash: 850200
El Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot materialEl Cid Ranger is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by boowilliam4 View Post
Never been a Yankees fan, never will be a Yankees fan. But no matter what type hat you wear, you have to tip it to this guy.
I grew up cheering for the boys in the pinstripes. That was a great game, ad and all around class act from everyone involved; some great memories being made watching him go out with class as always.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:42 PM   #14
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4955916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Great tributes to Jeter last night. I am a red sox fan and have no love for the pin stripes but Jeter is a class act. I was disappointed last night that there was no mention much less a tribute to Tony gywnn. When the splendid splinter and steinbrenner both died close to the all star game they organized something. Gywnn was a great example and should have been honored
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote