CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Jbsc88
qcgamecock
RGHoskins
doubledribble
rnecavs07
taylorssc
robgusc76
cockymac
GarnetSwarm1990
Kickerspl80
Preseason top 25 pol (1251)
Arkansas to Big XII? (699)
Most important posit (584)
UFC 190: Ronda Rouse (347)
Building cars in 191 (192)
Gamecock Tweeters (170)
Drive cross-country (152)
Mon Denson Update
2015 Connor Mitch
2016 - Kyree Campbell
5 stars
SC Pro Am is back
UFC 190: Ronda Rousey vs
Preseason top 25 polls re
2016 - Javon Kinlaw
Most important position i
2016 - Kyle Davis

Old 06-20-2014, 12:17 AM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2016 - Kyree Campbell

Quote:
6/10/2014: South Carolina Gamecocks offer Kyree Campbell
per 247 Timeline

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 04:56 PM   #2
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2016 - Kyree Campbell

Adam Friedman ‏@RivalsFriedman 17m17 minutes ago
#SCarolina is also hosting 2016 4-star DL Kyree Campbell @CampbellKyree13 @GCChrisClark @WesMitchellGC

I miss Old Cocky Talk

The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 05:09 PM   #3
weatheredxtown
Master of Minutia

Male

CockyCash: 999943200
weatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPit

He looks so excited to be there
Old 01-31-2015, 05:09 PM   #4
weatheredxtown
Master of Minutia

Male

CockyCash: 999943200
weatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPitweatheredxtown rules the CockPit

Also, I refuse to believe that he's a junior. He looks like a grown ass man.
Old 07-27-2015, 05:06 AM   #5
FLgamecockJAX
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
FLgamecockJAX is sharpening his clawsFLgamecockJAX is sharpening his clawsFLgamecockJAX is sharpening his clawsFLgamecockJAX is sharpening his claws

I'm sure we could offer this young man early playing time. Didn't get to attend our pool party but says we'll receive an official visit. He would sure fill a bit time need.
FLgamecockJAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 03:48 PM   #6
rrsandersjr
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
rrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPitrrsandersjr rules the CockPit

In today's sportstalksc,
July 27, 2015 by Phil Kornblut

Kyree Campbell
Highly recruited DL Kyree Campbell (6-5 310) of Woodbridge, VA could not make it to USC’s pool bash last Friday because he had to work a camp at his high school. Campbell did visit USC in late January and will visit again. “They showed me a lot of love down there and kept it real,” Campbell said. “Me and Coach Adams talk frequently. He’s a good dude.” Though he didn’t want to disclose his entire top five, Campbell said USC is in it and will get an official visit. He has been to Auburn, Tennessee, Alabama, North Carolina, Virginia Tech and Richmond. Along with USC, he also plans to visit Tennessee, Alabama and North Carolina again as well as Georgia, Ohio State and Penn State. Last season Campbell had 62 tackles and 18 sacks.
rrsandersjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:04 AM   #7
uscGRAD04
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 833
uscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot materialuscGRAD04 is USC mascot material

I see where UNC has the last 9 CB's for Kyree....8 of them in the last 10 days.

We need to take care of business with the Tarholes and let him know who the real Carolina is!
Old 07-29-2015, 09:23 AM   #8
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Have we cooled on him since Hoke's arrival? I thought we were looking for leaner faster DL. It shows that he has a 5.44 verified 40.
Old Today, 12:40 AM   #9
GarnetSwarm1990
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 738
GarnetSwarm1990 is USC mascot materialGarnetSwarm1990 is USC mascot materialGarnetSwarm1990 is USC mascot materialGarnetSwarm1990 is USC mascot materialGarnetSwarm1990 is USC mascot materialGarnetSwarm1990 is USC mascot materialGarnetSwarm1990 is USC mascot materialGarnetSwarm1990 is USC mascot materialGarnetSwarm1990 is USC mascot materialGarnetSwarm1990 is USC mascot materialGarnetSwarm1990 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by donbgamecock View Post
Have we cooled on him since Hoke's arrival? I thought we were looking for leaner faster DL. It shows that he has a 5.44 verified 40.
Kyree may not be a "pass rushing" DT from a 40 time standpoint but if you watch him doing one on one drills at camps from earlier this year, he has a quick first step for a guy his size. I think that is more important for a interior D-lineman. He probably is more overweight than our coaches would like our DT's to be but that's not a bad problem as of right now. Personally, I think he needs to work on using his hands. From his Hudl film, it looks to me like he just uses his superior size to win at the high school level. I would certainly love to have him and Dexter lawrence as a DT haul for this year.

And, we did get a crystal ball prediction for him today.
GarnetSwarm1990 is offline   Reply With Quote