CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
U-Dub Gamecock
taylorssc
Outland
Latt7more
gadeneer1986
B-G
b381l
HeadCockFan
Grit_And_Steel
Lorenzo Nunez (1122)
Incoming Class (1015)
Rest of the season p (999)
Why is everyone anti (775)
Let us clarify some (740)
Tennessee kickoff an (713)
Bruce Ellington's Fi (713)
Just thought of some (700)
Is Clowney back toni (570)
How did we not make (492)
How do you want Auburn to
Williams and Mitch
Thoughts on the basketbal
Roll call for Auburn
Miss St. defense
Why is everyone anticipat
Just thought of something
Garber vs Klinsmann round
Peyton Manning breaks Bre
SEC coaching changes

Old 09-09-2014, 11:47 AM   #1
tkousc
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
tkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudly
Default Sons Of Anarchy Final Season

Starts tonight. Should be epic. I expect lots of deaths and unhappiness. Kinda glad this is the final season as it has become grueling to watch the last couple years. Was starting to feel like the Walking Dead to me in that it was all darkness and not light. I hope Jax makes it out alive.
tkousc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 12:31 PM   #2
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material
Default Re: Sons Of Anarchy Final Season

Last man standing none!!
Old 10-08-2014, 01:35 AM   #3
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

All I have to say is Gema might get what's coming to her finally next week.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:05 PM   #4
tkousc
4-Star

Male

tkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
All I have to say is Gema might get what's coming to her finally next week.
I wish it would be but there is no way they are gonna kill her off before Jax finds out the truth later in the season. The whole season is hinged on that.
tkousc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 01:13 PM   #5
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

your move juicy. r.i.p to those hard working young ladies. dude you are so gay.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 04:34 PM   #6
kingoftheroost
la-la-la

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
kingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot materialkingoftheroost is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkousc View Post
I wish it would be but there is no way they are gonna kill her off before Jax finds out the truth later in the season. The whole season is hinged on that.
I agree. As much as I want to see her take a permanent dirt nap, the whole season is definitely based on the fact Tara is dead and Jax is out for blood because of it.

How much death has her insecurity and dishonesty caused, especially this season? It's a little staggering.
Old 10-09-2014, 06:38 PM   #7
BlakelyH19
Blue Chip

Male

BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit

The only way Juice survives is if he holds Gema at gunpoint in front of jax and has her confess. It's the only way he gets back into the club. Regardless of what happens next episode it's going to be EPIC!!
Old 10-09-2014, 07:27 PM   #8
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

He hooks up with the Mayans for some reason, ready to spill the beans. No Gema. ..I guess he has her held up somewhere.
Old 10-09-2014, 10:23 PM   #9
BlakelyH19
Blue Chip

Male

BlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPitBlakelyH19 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoftheroost View Post
I agree. As much as I want to see her take a permanent dirt nap, the whole season is definitely based on the fact Tara is dead and Jax is out for blood because of it.

How much death has her insecurity and dishonesty caused, especially this season? It's a little staggering.

Yea somehow I think Gema will survive this and the feud with the chinese will continue. And Jax won't find out about Gema killing Tara until the last episode.

Maybe Jax will find out about Gema and the feud with the Chinese will end and Juice will stir up something with the Mayans and now it'll be O.C. and the Chinese vs the Mayans. Nero will have to turn on the Mayans now too bc of juice