CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
l^l^lBGCock
jrussjr
Acockolypse Now
gamecockgal
A. Pilgrim
thekob
eightohhthree
COCKYTALKIN
uscGRAD04
Elliott Fry crushes (2450)
Tired of night games (1739)
Cooper (1270)
20 of 31 former play (1188)
Luginbill says ECU s (1148)
Next years RB situat (1132)
Coach Elliott pregam (1111)
What the heck is up (1100)
Been a pleasure talk (892)
Well, as it turns ou (788)
Acock's Wrap Up: Georgia
Tony Stewart kills Kevin
Defensive stand-around pl
SMU job - Spurrier Jr.?
Tired of night games
2015 - Roquan Smith
The Most Controversial Ga
Luginbill says ECU should
Freaky Coincidence or Div
Wake Forest recruiting...

Old 06-23-2014, 11:29 AM   #1
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.
Default Dumb and Dumber 2

I will go see this because I am a huge fan of the first but im not sure if it will do well

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:40 AM   #2
Biocockanics
WMD

Male

CockyCash: 317
Biocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot materialBiocockanics is USC mascot material
Default Re: Dumb and Dumber 2

Not criticizing anyone who likes but I never saw what was funny about it, the first was annoying...not even remotely "comic".

Most U.S. "comedies" that people thought were so epic, I never found that funny...Caddyshack wasn't that funny to me, Dumb and Dumber, Ace Ventura's, American Pie, The Hangover.

idk, maybe my humor button is broken.

My style is Spaceballs, Monty Python, Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles...Guess I just dont get it. /shrug

Last edited by Biocockanics; 06-23-2014 at 12:07 PM.
Biocockanics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:24 PM   #3
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

I found D&D to be not funny at all either, just really dumb and annoying. But I am not a big Jim Carey fan.
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 01:51 PM   #4
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

Maybe this one should be titled "Old & Older." Sorry just not my cup of tea, but you enjoy.
Old 06-23-2014, 02:49 PM   #5
uscjeremynca
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 575
uscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot materialuscjeremynca is USC mascot material

Jim Carey hasn't aged that much but wow, Jeff Daniels looks old!
Old 06-23-2014, 03:09 PM   #6
thekob
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 100700
thekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot materialthekob is USC mascot material

Did anyone see Dumb & Dumberer? I'll admit, I got a kick out of it...
thekob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:20 PM   #7
Woody7687
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
Woody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talonsWoody7687 has developed his gaff and talons

jim Carey is played out, his type of comedy has been played out. THis sequel waited to long to come out. I will probably see it though.
Old 06-23-2014, 05:05 PM   #8
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

Don't have high hopes for it, but I'll go see it.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:22 PM   #9
nin_usc_freak92
Class of 2015

Male

CockyCash: 3400
nin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPitnin_usc_freak92 rules the CockPit

Also a big fan of the first. I'll be in the theater the day it comes out, but like others I'm skeptical.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:57 PM   #10
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material

Favorite comedy ever. Been waiting 20 years for this. Some of you in this thread sound like that auburn fan who lives on this board with the way you are talking haha.
Old 06-23-2014, 09:27 PM   #11
scfanz
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
scfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot materialscfanz is USC mascot material

Oops, by the title I thought this was a thread about Dumbo and Jackass. My mistake.
scfanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 12:43 AM   #12
boowilliam4
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 400
boowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talonsboowilliam4 has developed his gaff and talons

Skeptical about the new one coming out but I will go see it. I thought the first D&D was hilarious.