CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecock88
Dietz
zcoop
GregoryHouse
Yearofthegamecock
Jdallen20
4gamecockfb
roosterdude21
Badazcock
CockyLifer
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (27962)
ESPN Game Day Commen (2224)
Simple "yes&quo (1571)
We actually didnt lo (1343)
Phil Steele just pre (1251)
what I think ab ward (1119)
Eat Crow (1015)
Extremely Proud (1001)
Garcia: Change the R (796)
I want people to exp (724)
We actually didnt lose
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
Stop bashing Dylan
BAW
Extremely Proud
Defense question
I want people to explain
Who start on the d line t
Eat Crow
what I think ab ward

Old 06-23-2014, 02:05 PM   #1
gamecockfan04
Walk On

CockyCash: 500
gamecockfan04 has hatched from the shell
Default Garden City, Murrells Inlet..etc rentals?

Last minute trying to plan a little getaway for my daughters 16th bday around the 11,12,& 13 of July and would like a place on the inlet so we can fish and kayak if possible. Anyone know anything or someone that may have something available? Or another area? We've stayed in the seawatch in garden city which was excellent, but nothing avail as of now.
gamecockfan04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 02:20 PM   #2
TheUniversityofSC
NSA Agent

Male

TheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot material
Default Re: Garden City, Murrells Inlet..etc rentals?

there is a sportsman hotel down there that is really nice, and close to everything. I can't think of the name at the moment. I think they do some kayak rentals also.

Edit: here is the website.
http://www.inletsportslodge.com/
Old 06-23-2014, 11:52 PM   #3
scsalesreptile
Walk On

Male

scsalesreptile is sharpening his clawsscsalesreptile is sharpening his clawsscsalesreptile is sharpening his clawsscsalesreptile is sharpening his clawsscsalesreptile is sharpening his claws
Send a message via AIM to scsalesreptile

After you work through the local realty companies (Dunes.com, Gardencityrealty.com, etc) you may want to try individual rentals via Flipkey.com, Airbnb.com, Homeway.com, Vacationstrategy.com. There's some great deals out there!
scsalesreptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 06:41 AM   #4
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

A Place At the Beach is across from the Marina and ocean front with a pool. It is a few miles south of the pier if you want to fish off the pier. It is also pretty good price. I think around 900 p/week with two bedrooms.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 10:33 AM   #5
TheUniversityofSC
NSA Agent

Male

TheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot materialTheUniversityofSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by scsalesreptile View Post
After you work through the local realty companies (Dunes.com, Gardencityrealty.com, etc) you may want to try individual rentals via Flipkey.com, Airbnb.com, Homeway.com, Vacationstrategy.com. There's some great deals out there!
VRBO.com also.