CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
WeStillOwnUSC
Ole Gregg
johnnyb
b381l
CockyCody
G&B
Regalcock
CockyClint
USC girl
COCKDIESEL
Spurrier: Davis May (5993)
Devonte Holloman Ret (1710)
an apology (1229)
Our players and the (967)
First "Carolina (791)
Aggie looking forwar (788)
Article on Shaw & (780)
Cockaboose Owners (778)
JD & DJ Getting (694)
I'm thinking we're g (514)
texags
Connor Shaw Browns
Lattimore Tidbit
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
Devonte Holloman Retiring
First "Carolina Call
***2014 Carolina Panthers
and the #1 2014 acc must
2015 - Eurndraus Bryant
Watch ESPN app on Xbox On

Old 06-24-2014, 03:19 AM   #1
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Kids rocking out

I swear I'm going to start a tumblr on kid bands.

The money shot is at 3:50.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:13 AM   #2
Transmaniacon
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
Transmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPit
Default Re: Kids rocking out

He didn't even seem angry. Teacher handled it like a pro.

This is an old favorite (probably already seen by many). Gauchos de Acero.

Transmaniacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 11:03 AM   #3
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Oh my god that is fantastic. I love how he has no idea what most of the lyrics are, just screams made up words like Sigur Ros.

Both those kids are badass.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:16 AM   #4
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

This is my absolute favorite of all time:

It'll sting a little, but stay with it. The guitar player cannot play what is arguably one of the easiest rock songs of all time. The drummer changes time signatures without meaning to, and the rocker chick singing manages, somehow, to actually sing a Nirvana song off key.

That's not what makes this special. What makes it special is the girl. She is amazing. She's paired with two kids that show no obvious sign of musical talent, she's performing in front of a talent show audience that is primed for kids doing magic tricks and singing Katy Perry covers, and yet she just brings it with total a abandoned sense of self consciousness.

If you somehow make it to the end you'll see the guitar player give up, the drummer miss the beat, and this chick rolling around on the floor screaming in front of 100 shocked soccer moms.

I love this girl.
Old 06-24-2014, 11:37 AM   #5
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

His mom's gonna kill him
Old 06-24-2014, 12:46 PM   #6
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

This thread is disturbing
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 01:52 PM   #7
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

They are all horrible

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:33 PM   #8
ScottK
4-Star

Male

ScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his combScottK is developing his comb

The bass player kid in the first video would probably tell y'all to shut up and go listen to some Britney Spears at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ScottK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 05:21 PM   #9
Master Bedroom
Blue Chip

Male

Master Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot materialMaster Bedroom is USC mascot material

haha @ "what'd the guitar do?" That kid will never rock
Master Bedroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:07 PM   #10
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

Love these kids, they can really jam. They're called Unlocking the Truth and they used to just set up in Times Square and jam. They're kind of famous now, they've even played Coachella. The guitarist is a prodigy.

Rock out kids.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:26 PM   #11
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

This is what rock and roll is all about.

Watch these 14 year olds cover 'Don't Stop Believing.' The singer is pitchy and flat and the guitar player struggles a bit. Watch him, however, go over at the beginning and get the girls to come over, watch their reaction. This kids gonna pull so much tail.

Old 06-25-2014, 11:47 AM   #12
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

The rest of the band struggles a bit, but the little girl here can flat out sing. Kids doing Evanescence? Why not?

Old 06-25-2014, 12:04 PM   #13
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

12 year olds covering Smashing Pumpkins 'Cherub Rock.'

The girl's dancing is at once awkward and mesmerizing

Last edited by Acockolypse Now; 06-25-2014 at 12:23 PM.
Acockolypse Now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:20 PM   #14
Transmaniacon
4-Star

Male

Transmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPitTransmaniacon rules the CockPit

I love this thread. My apologies in advance for what I am about to do it.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:23 PM   #15
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

I don't even know where to start with this one. Three Belarusian kids doing System of a Down's Chop Suey in front of an audience of what looks to be kindergarteners. Midway through the performance a couple of small kids climb up behind them and rock out.

Afterwards a chick band starts setting up.

Old 06-25-2014, 12:27 PM   #16
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmaniacon View Post

There are a couple of parts there where those kids rock the f out. Bless their malnourished hearts.
Old 06-25-2014, 02:30 PM   #17
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmaniacon View Post

Creepy but impressive. I don't think you could pick out 5 American four year olds out of the whole country that could be that disciplined and coordinated for that long.
Old 06-25-2014, 10:36 PM   #18
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

This is my contribution. The red shirt kid at :38 and 4:10 and seen throughout is rocking the F OUT. Wherever he is today, he's listening to Slayer.

This video is incredible

spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:18 PM   #19
Transmaniacon
4-Star

Male

A little more on the polished side of things, but these kids can really dig in.

Old 06-26-2014, 12:22 AM   #20
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post

This video is incredible
That's amazing. Lucky damn kids.

Quote:
A little more on the polished side of things, but these kids can really dig in.
That kid on the banjo is for real.

Holy crap. The two guys are not that good but the chick on drums is insane!