CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
thekob
Lonnie
elcid99
COCKYTALKIN
Roosterboy
Rooster'srule
ertman420
sporkgod50
garnet_black215
Clemson Recruiting.. (4832)
Clowney Spares RB Bi (2313)
My predictions for 2 (629)
An Aggies View of th (319)
Good Article on Aubu (299)
Hunger Games: Mockin (272)
SEC Recruiting Advan (264)
Tennessee (209)
Clowney in Practice (186)
Mike Davis' HS Coach (183)
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
2015 Commitment - Lorenzo
2015 Commitment - Marquav
Hello Gamecocks!
My predictions for 2014
Tennessee
Galaxy vs Seatle
2015 - Zack Bailey
2016 - Brandon McIlwain
Section 16

Old 06-13-2014, 05:02 PM   #1
QueenCityCockFan
1/2-Star Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 400
QueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Skype™ to QueenCityCockFan
Default Need Gamecock Club info

Just joined GCC yesterday and have already paid for season tix and Clemson in full, and I cant wait! Just need some tips from other GCC members on what to expect, and how good the benefits are for the basic Roost members.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:47 PM   #2
QueenCityCockFan
1/2-Star Recruit

Male

QueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talonsQueenCityCockFan has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Need Gamecock Club info

Also, like I said I purchased tickets to the game at Clemson.. Would we be sitting in the lower level corner with the group of other Cocks fans or would we be put somewhere else?
Old 06-13-2014, 06:09 PM   #3
Todd803
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 272
Todd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCityCockFan View Post
Also, like I said I purchased tickets to the game at Clemson.. Would we be sitting in the lower level corner with the group of other Cocks fans or would we be put somewhere else?
Last time I went, I was in the upper corner around the 10 yard line which is the other visitor sections. I think there are only like 1,000 tickets in the lower desk since some go to the band. Still great to be there though. Congrats on joining the GCC, start earning those points.
Todd803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:27 AM   #4
75CarolinaFan
Gatorade Poster of d Year

Male

CockyCash: 100200
75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material75CarolinaFan is USC mascot material

I think you'll probably be reimbursed for the clem5on tix. I doubt you'll have the points for that being your first year. Not trying to be rude, just an fyi so you're not hit with that disappointment right before the season.

Glad you joined and welcome to the Club!
75CarolinaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 11:56 AM   #5
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 1650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

Quote:
Just joined GCC yesterday and have already paid for season tix and Clemson in full, and I cant wait! Just need some tips from other GCC members on what to expect, and how good the benefits are for the basic Roost members.
Congrats on joining the club! Hope you'll check out the Charlotte chapter of the GCC, it's pretty active and we also occasionally team up with the York County folks.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/usccharlotteclub/
SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:39 PM   #6
conwaycock2
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 500
conwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPitconwaycock2 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75CarolinaFan View Post
I think you'll probably be reimbursed for the clem5on tix. I doubt you'll have the points for that being your first year. Not trying to be rude, just an fyi so you're not hit with that disappointment right before the season.

Glad you joined and welcome to the Club!
Welcome. What 75 said is very likely correct about clemson tickets. Very doubtful to me you get those. The fact that you submitted the money is about all you could do but guarantees you nothing. Hang in, never miss a year & you will slowly rise up the ranks. Think, totally not sure, that you'll have to move to Century next year but Roost is a good start. Have fun
conwaycock2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:09 PM   #7
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

Do not expect anything lower level.
Old 06-14-2014, 04:53 PM   #8
QueenCityCockFan
1/2-Star Recruit

Male

Thanks for the info and tips guys. Im attempting to land endzone upper level seats. And the whole Clemson improbability makes sense.
Old 06-21-2014, 01:25 AM   #9
QueenCityCockFan
1/2-Star Recruit

Male

How long did it take for everyone to receive their membership pack in the mail? Been 8 days and havent gotten anything.
Old 06-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #10
gamecock_92
Walk On

Male

gamecock_92 has hatched from the shell

Quote:
How long did it take for everyone to receive their membership pack in the mail? Been 8 days and havent gotten anything.
We just joined the GCC this year also. It took about two weeks to receive the membership packet.

Good luck with the upper end zone. Our rep had us in section 904 row 17 seats 14-17. Everything else was above us and in the middle of the sections when my selection time came around. We ended up moving to 501 so we could have isle seats.

Call the club and they should be able to go ahead and let you know your selection dates just so you know until your packet arrives.

Last edited by gamecock_92; 06-25-2014 at 03:20 PM.
gamecock_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:16 PM   #11
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Personally, I would pay the extra $110 if possible to go Century. If you like where you are sitting and the people around you this year, you won't likely sit with them next year because you can't keep seats at that level.

Welcome to the GCC. A lot of people brag about being an alumni over a fan, but the real difference makers are those in the GCC who give back to the program.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 04:24 PM   #12
QueenCityCockFan
1/2-Star Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock_92 View Post
We just joined the GCC this year also. It took about two weeks to receive the membership packet.

Good luck with the upper end zone. Our rep had us in section 904 row 17 seats 14-17. Everything else was above us and in the middle of the sections when my selection time came around. We ended up moving to 501 row 13 so we could have isle seats.

Call the club and they should be able to go ahead and let you know your selection dates just so you know until your packet arrives.
Yeah, im thinking Upper endzone, but if the seats are available i might move to upper sideline around 508 to get lower rows. But ill be content with anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
Personally, I would pay the extra $110 if possible to go Century. If you like where you are sitting and the people around you this year, you won't likely sit with them next year because you can't keep seats at that level.

Welcome to the GCC. A lot of people brag about being an alumni over a fan, but the real difference makers are those in the GCC who give back to the program.
Yeah im pretty sure i'll upgrade at some point this year. I just paid the $55 to get in real quick. And im sure GCC will be one of the best investments I make. Just a big fan who loves USC.
Old 06-25-2014, 07:14 AM   #13
YouCanNeverTell
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
YouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPitYouCanNeverTell rules the CockPit

I would also recommend upgrading past roost for the right to keep your seats. The last thing you want is to get lucky and find some killer seats only to lose them a year later.
YouCanNeverTell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 09:56 AM   #14
Eutaw Kid
4-Star

Male

Eutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervousEutaw Kid is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
I joined about three months ago and have yet to receive anything! Does anyone know how to get in contact with anybody to inquire about this? Thanks.
Eutaw Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:02 AM   #15
eggroll
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 50000
eggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talonseggroll has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eutaw Kid View Post
I joined about three months ago and have yet to receive anything! Does anyone know how to get in contact with anybody to inquire about this? Thanks.
eggroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 02:30 PM   #16
gamecock_92
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCanNeverTell View Post
I would also recommend upgrading past roost for the right to keep your seats. The last thing you want is to get lucky and find some killer seats only to lose them a year later.
Why would you loose them because of roost? We are roost also.
Old 06-25-2014, 03:09 PM   #17
Todd803
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 272
Todd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudlyTodd803 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock_92 View Post
Why would you loose them because of roost? We are roost also.
You are not guaranteed the same seats at Roost level. You must be at Century ($165/yr) or higher to keep your seats year to year. The seats assigned to Roost level are done every year and is subject to what is left after others have seat selection. The GCC should be able to explain more if needed.
Todd803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 03:20 PM   #18
gamecock_92
Walk On

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd803 View Post
You are not guaranteed the same seats at Roost level. You must be at Century ($165/yr) or higher to keep your seats year to year. The seats assigned to Roost level are done every year and is subject to what is left after others have seat selection. The GCC should be able to explain more if needed.
Nevermind. We are at the Roundhouse Level! So I guess we are good. I knew it was something with a "R".