CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
ZenUSC
5lbYardcock
18IsTheMan
The Yancey
GH
conwaycock2
StormOfTalons
ecugrad
evan_aggie
What changes can and (2367)
Gamecock football Lo (2043)
Shaw: Check Out This (1893)
Mike Davis "dou (1731)
Gamecocks claimed an (1402)
Tanner McEvoy should (1335)
Gamecocks D staff re (1147)
who thinks we need a (960)
The Demise of the 3- (831)
Pirate Depth Chart (786)
Pirate Depth Chart
Why didn't Wes Green play
You guys are horrible
Do we have any shot again
SOS Teleconference
What would be your defini
It's the offenses not the
Who else wants to see Con
Carolina opens -15.5
My Observations About USC

Old 05-25-2009, 03:41 PM   #1
retrick_s
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 200
retrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudly
Default What Was The Last Reputation Comment You Received?

Some are interesting.

Some are sweet.

Some are unexpected.

Some are non sequiter altogether.

What was the last reputation comment you received? Please do not post who it was from.

mine: "rod stewart is the man"
Trolls Beware: Don't bully others, call out others just to be contrarian, or attempt to promulgate false stats as truth in an attempt to make yourself look better, "prove" your point, or embarass others. We will call you on your shit.
retrick_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:44 PM   #2
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material
Default Re: What Was The Last Reputation Comment You Received?

"Sweet Pics"
Old 05-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #3
FlorenceCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1200000
FlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot materialFlorenceCock is USC mascot material

"You are a fag"
Old 05-25-2009, 03:47 PM   #4
Drunkeneskimofo
is awesome.

Male

Drunkeneskimofo is USC mascot materialDrunkeneskimofo is USC mascot materialDrunkeneskimofo is USC mascot materialDrunkeneskimofo is USC mascot materialDrunkeneskimofo is USC mascot materialDrunkeneskimofo is USC mascot materialDrunkeneskimofo is USC mascot materialDrunkeneskimofo is USC mascot materialDrunkeneskimofo is USC mascot materialDrunkeneskimofo is USC mascot materialDrunkeneskimofo is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Drunkeneskimofo

"thanks man!"

Clemson University... you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
Drunkeneskimofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:50 PM   #5
Dr. Cock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100000
Dr. Cock is USC mascot materialDr. Cock is USC mascot materialDr. Cock is USC mascot materialDr. Cock is USC mascot materialDr. Cock is USC mascot materialDr. Cock is USC mascot materialDr. Cock is USC mascot materialDr. Cock is USC mascot materialDr. Cock is USC mascot materialDr. Cock is USC mascot materialDr. Cock is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Cock

"i just wantto say i love your sig god she is awesome"
Dr. Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:54 PM   #6
bertoholic
THAT Damn Good

Male

CockyCash: 14152650
bertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot material

Last 3:

"you tell em"
"Thanks for the participation. I have to rep anyone who uses the word "dem."
"Dukes Fockin' ROCKS!"

If you don't know now you know....
bertoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #7
retrick_s
Two Deep

Male

retrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudlyretrick_s is crowing loudly

I am gonna guess that "you tell em" was MEGA
Trolls Beware: Don't bully others, call out others just to be contrarian, or attempt to promulgate false stats as truth in an attempt to make yourself look better, "prove" your point, or embarass others. We will call you on your shit.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:04 PM   #8
carolinacoast
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 500
carolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPit

Since I new to this site,if somebody doesn't like you and gives you negative reputation, are you able to read it and how do earn points? I can't find where it answers those things.
Mine are "Thanks for the help" and "You made some good points"
carolinacoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:06 PM   #9
SNEEZ
Banned

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 24013420
SNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to SNEEZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinacoast View Post
Since I new to this site,if somebody doesn't like you and gives you negative reputation, are you able to read it?
Mine are "Thanks for the help" and "You made some good points"

it means someone tried to give you pts but ddnt have enough posts to give pts.

I just gave you pts...and you recieved 2 cockyheads.
SNEEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:07 PM   #10
SNEEZ
Banned

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 24013420
SNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot materialSNEEZ is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to SNEEZ

+ "Brilliant argument"
+ "Such a jackass yet lovingly hysterical."
+ <blank>
SNEEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:09 PM   #11
bertoholic
THAT Damn Good

Male

CockyCash: 14152650
bertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrick_s View Post
I am gonna guess that "you tell em" was MEGA
actually it was regal.

If you don't know now you know....
bertoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #12
carolinacoast
Household Name

Male

carolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPit

Thanks! I'll do the same when I get home. I'm on the phone and can't do it.
carolinacoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #13
retrick_s
Two Deep

Male

just received: "raincloud carrot paper clip orangutan!"
Old 05-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #14
MACXIMVS
mac'in aint easy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 12700
MACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot material

thanks
i luv me sum mac

MACXIMVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:21 PM   #15
MEGA
GO SPURRIER AND COMPANY

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: 2nd place 2007 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 50451139
MEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot material

Thanks a bunch.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:22 PM   #16
Gamecock_Aholic
Banned

Male

Gamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot materialGamecock_Aholic is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
Thanks a bunch.

same here.
Gamecock_Aholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:22 PM   #17
succopismyman
Banned

Female

succopismyman rules the CockPitsuccopismyman rules the CockPitsuccopismyman rules the CockPitsuccopismyman rules the CockPitsuccopismyman rules the CockPitsuccopismyman rules the CockPitsuccopismyman rules the CockPitsuccopismyman rules the CockPitsuccopismyman rules the CockPitsuccopismyman rules the CockPitsuccopismyman rules the CockPit

"thanks a lot SIMM! you're a sweetheart!"
succopismyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:27 PM   #18
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

"I don't know whether to kick your ass or buy you a beer"
Old 05-25-2009, 04:30 PM   #19
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

"This picture always makes me laugh ! lol"

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:33 PM   #20
Cockdaddy2001
Bowl MVP

Male

Cockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot materialCockdaddy2001 is USC mascot material

Sorry....mine is censored! LOL