CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
l^l^lBGCock
Ericvol2096
smoovecock
jellafever
kingoftheroost
GamecockSuperFan
A. Pilgrim
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
taylorssc
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (2950)
Gamecockology Helms (1034)
SEC QB's in the Red (998)
Little know stat (We (983)
Where do you like to (551)
We're going to the N (528)
Amelia Earhart Plane (340)
Have you ever been s (260)
Tennessee Offense Br (251)
This season and recr (228)
Interesting quotes from D
Where do you like to sit
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
Lose to Clemson, or to Te
Uniforms for Tenn
Tennessee - South Carolin
Have you ever been so wro
Gamecockology Helms
Official Charlotte Hornet

Old 06-30-2014, 10:57 AM   #1
Hog
1st Team All-American

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Hey Beer Man 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Hey Beer Man 
CockyCash: 1514690
Hog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot material
Default So I was at Disney World on vacation

A few weeks ago. Flew down with the family and rented a car from Budget. After putting the luggage in the trunk and shutting it, I noticed that the car had South Carolina tags.

I threw up and had the worst vacation of my entire life and Mickey took all my moniez.

Hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:04 AM   #2
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: So I was at Disney World on vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog View Post
A few weeks ago. Flew down with the family and rented a car from Budget. After putting the luggage in the trunk and shutting it, I noticed that the car had South Carolina tags.

I threw up and had the worst vacation of my entire life and Mickey took all my moniez.
I doubt it was b/c of the tag

Last edited by Rooster'srule; 06-30-2014 at 03:18 PM.
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 03:27 PM   #3
Hog
1st Team All-American

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Hey Beer Man 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Hey Beer Man 
Hog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster'srule View Post
I doubt it was b/c of the tag
It made me feel like I was a criminal on the run from the law.

Old 06-30-2014, 03:28 PM   #4
Hog
1st Team All-American

Male

Just an FYI, GPS doesn't work worth a shit inside Disney. I'm still looking for Downtown Disney.

Old 06-30-2014, 03:31 PM   #5
Hog
1st Team All-American

Male

And another thing, I spent 6 bucks for ONE can of Coors Lite inside Disney. A damn regular can of Coors Lite

A six pack was 16 bucks. Good thing for the rental car and Ms. Hog having to go to Wal-Mart. I offered to drive her to it and I headed straight for the beer isle.

Old 06-30-2014, 06:41 PM   #6
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

Hoggie is back!!!!
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:23 PM   #7
SwampFox
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 500
SwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot material

Next time, carry a flask of your favorite liqour.

Scotland Forever

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...eum/index.html
SwampFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:52 PM   #8
U-Dub Gamecock
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 58166
U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

Coors Light? Water is cheaper...
U-Dub Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:54 PM   #9
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Advice for ya hoggie! Yes there is a Walmart not too far from Disney World and it is always jammed packed take a cooler some ice and a case, Overpriced booze avoided. Although I will admit that Epcot has some drinks I gladly overpay for!

The signs are pretty self explanatory and also they have an interactive map online now that you should map out your journey before you leave the lodge in the am or the night before.
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 10:57 PM   #10
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 89095
CockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPitCockyLifer rules the CockPit

Take a bookbag with some ice packs when your out go back to the car. Need dining advice or anything? How is the heat?
THE University of SOUTH CAROLINA!

CockyLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 07:24 AM   #11
U-Dub Gamecock
Banned

Male

U-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot materialU-Dub Gamecock is USC mascot material

I love visiting the countries at EPCOT, but damn the food is expensive, along with the Kobeers.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:05 AM   #12
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyLifer View Post
Take a bookbag with some ice packs when your out go back to the car. Need dining advice or anything? How is the heat?
Geez...you know how long it takes you to get back to your car in one of the parks? I'd either pay for the beer or just do without.

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:12 AM   #13
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
And another thing, I spent 6 bucks for ONE can of Coors Lite inside Disney. A damn regular can of Coors Lite

A six pack was 16 bucks. Good thing for the rental car and Ms. Hog having to go to Wal-Mart. I offered to drive her to it and I headed straight for the beer isle.
This is child abuse..letting your kids see you buying that water down sh*t for 6 bucks a can no wonder you guys are called hillbillies "Coors Lite" LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 09:26 AM   #14
B-G
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
B-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPitB-G rules the CockPit

That sucks
B-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 11:12 AM   #15
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

I was at Disney last week as well. What a effing racket they have going. But, I did get to take my 5 year old son there, so, check.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:53 PM   #16
Hog
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster'srule View Post
This is child abuse..letting your kids see you buying that water down sh*t for 6 bucks a can no wonder you guys are called hillbillies "Coors Lite" LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Depends on what your options are genius. I was stuck in Disney World and they were Coors Lite, Miller Lite, or Bud Lite.

Old 07-01-2014, 03:00 PM   #17
Hog
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Advice for ya hoggie! Yes there is a Walmart not too far from Disney World and it is always jammed packed take a cooler some ice and a case, Overpriced booze avoided. Although I will admit that Epcot has some drinks I gladly overpay for!

The signs are pretty self explanatory and also they have an interactive map online now that you should map out your journey before you leave the lodge in the am or the night before.

Thanks for the help. But that was two weeks ago. I found the Wal-Mart and the beer.

We were staying at the All Star Music resort. Ms. Hog was at Downtown Disney and wanted me to come pick her up in the rental car. I hoped in the car and said "directions to downtown Disney". So I was really paying attention to the signs. Next thing I know, Siri is sending me to California. A Disney employee later told GPS doesn't work there.

Old 07-01-2014, 03:03 PM   #18
Hog
1st Team All-American

Male

Quote:
We were staying inside Disney. I was at our resort eating dinner, and said to myself, "Self, you need a kobeer". Walked into a little shop and pick a beer, went to the counter, and she said "that'll be $6.32". To which I replied, "how much!?". Then went to Wal Mart and took care of business.

Old 07-01-2014, 10:11 PM   #19
U-Dub Gamecock
Banned

Male

Quote:
We were staying inside Disney. I was at our resort eating dinner, and said to myself, "Self, you need a kobeer". Walked into a little shop and pick a beer, went to the counter, and she said "that'll be $6.32". To which I replied, "how much!?". Then went to Wal Mart and took care of business.
Hog, we always stay at the All-Star Resorts as well when we go to Disney. The first night when we go "off campus" (away from the Disney Resort) to eat, we always stop at a 7-Eleven to get beer.

I know what ya mean, the little shop near the lobby of the All-Star Resort thinks their soft drinks (and especially beer) is made out of Gold.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:38 PM   #20
rrsandersjr
Blue Chip

Male

rrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his combrrsandersjr is developing his comb

Why would a rental car company title their car in SC? Most of the rental cars in this part of the country are titled in Fl because they don't have to pay property taxes on the cars.
rrsandersjr is offline   Reply With Quote